Real Replica Tunes 2 (377 tunes): RE Amemiya "devil" Rise 7

• Thread starter ich122
  • 1,176 comments
@ frenzal:
dunno if it's realy in there since:
I'd just checked GTPlanet GT4 car list and GT4 wiki page car list, it's not there, and as far as I can remember playing GT4, I've never come across Nakaya Tune FTO.

But maybe we have some luck and find something.^^
The only info I found are the springrates (7.0/5.0), but I'm realy not so sure about these, so maybe someone can confirm, or maybe correct them...

Cargraphic 996 GT3 RSC 3.9
450PS/330kw

Parts to buy:
stage 1 engine tuning
sports air filter
sports catalytic converter
sport exhaust

Hi ich, was just making this one up and these four things can't be done to RUF RGT '00, I've done everything else and get 411bhp. If I did Stage 2 engine tuning will go up to 460bhp and then I could limit back to the 443bhp (450ps) that you've in the setup. Would this be ok?:)

Koenig Specials Countach Turbo
700HP/500HP

Koenig+Countach+Turbo+1986.jpg

Buy a Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary, give it Wing A and BBS rims and paint it either matte black with dark gold rims or a deep red with matching color rims.

Chassis rigidity, and every power related part you can buy along with 2nd Susp.kit and sports soft tires.

Ride height: -6, -6
Camber: 1.5, 1.5
Brakes: 6,7
Aero:13

The 500HP variant needs only the Engine stage 3 set down to 500 horses, the 700HP "twin turbo" variant needs all performance parts mentioned and will eventually reach 700 horses after little break in.

The 500HP variant drives with a lot of pep and will outaccelerate most rivaling cars in the lower gears. With the full 700HP it becomes a bit violent but the added aero helps a lot with this. Lower speeds are brutal without TCS and friends but can be tamed with a bit or work from the 5 speed tranny.

Last edited:
@ Giygas: Please make for every tune a seperate post, it's easyer to link this way in the OP.

Last edited:
Hennessey HPE650 Camaro ZL1

camaro-zl1-ab.jpg

658 hp/1868 kg

Part list:
-------------------------------------------------------
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood (Body Color)

12 KG of Ballast, -50 (front)

1. After installing all parts the car's weight is 1740 KG. So the car's final weight is 1868 KG (1740+128) or 1752 KG (1740+12) ?

2. The Horsepower of the car, according Hennessey's specs is 658 BHP. That means 667 HP.

Cargraphic 996 GT3 RSC 3.9
450PS/330kw

aero: 20

Motorsport final gear
trans:
first set the final gear to 3.440 then the top speed to 310kph/190mph
1st Gear: 3.82
2st Gear: 2.15
3st Gear: 1.56
4st Gear: 1.21
5st Gear: 0.97
6st Gear: 0.83
final: 4.11

Hi ich, To achieve the gear ratios for this build I found that you must first set final to 3.440 then top speed to (330kph/205mph), then set individual gears and then final of 4.11. I also see you have aero setting of 20.The RUF RGT has no areo option? I just want to confirm these settings.
Keep up the good work 👍

Nismo Gtr RC(Super Taikyu)
493HP

41FIPP2LdYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Buy a Nissan Gtr Spec v in white, give it the front & rear aero along with the larger racing wingf and change the oil.

Chassis Rigidity
Weight Reduction 1
Titanium exhaust
Full transmission
Twin Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Driveshaft
full suspension
Racing hard tires

Raise weight until you hit 1520KG
Aero:20
Power reset to 493

Transmission:
Final: 3.700
6th:0.800
5th:1.000
4th:1.250
3rd:1.600
2nd:2.300
1st:4.060

Ride height: -20, -20
Springs: 10.0, 10.0
Damp ext:6/7
Damp com:6/7
Roll:4/4
Cam:2.4/2.3
Toe:0.00/0.00
Brakes:6/5

Much improvement can be seen from this car over the base model performance wise, the lost weight and aero making up much of it. Can and will compete with cars with much more power.

I'm just about done with the prev. cars ive been working on, but i plan to release most of them together.

I have found some infos on Nakaya Tune FTO from the net, here are some links :

http://www.ftooc.org/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=154&Itemid=76

http://www.myfto.co.uk/fto-prefacelift.htm

Hope this helps, one of the sites says -35mm suspension with ohlins shock absorbers, the car is based on GPX spec 1997.

Edit : "This car was a pre-facelift GPX but with a Nakaya-Tune Sports Muffler, Nakaya-Tune AP Brake Pads, a Nakaya-Tune Carbon Fibre Lip Spoiler, Nakaya-Tune Suspension and Nakaya-Tune Ohlins Shock Absorber.", quoted from FTO owners club site.

Last edited:
1. After installing all parts the car's weight is 1740 KG. So the car's final weight is 1868 KG (1740+128) or 1752 KG (1740+12) ?

2. The Horsepower of the car, according Hennessey's specs is 658 BHP. That means 667 HP.

Fixed 👍

Hi ich, To achieve the gear ratios for this build I found that you must first set final to 3.440 then top speed to (330kph/205mph), then set individual gears and then final of 4.11. I also see you have aero setting of 20.The RUF RGT has no areo option? I just want to confirm these settings.
Keep up the good work 👍

Thx for that, now everything should be correct.

I have found some infos on Nakaya Tune FTO from the net, here are some links :

http://www.ftooc.org/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=154&Itemid=76

http://www.myfto.co.uk/fto-prefacelift.htm

Hope this helps, one of the sites says -35mm suspension with ohlins shock absorbers, the car is based on GPX spec 1997.

Edit : "This car was a pre-facelift GPX but with a Nakaya-Tune Sports Muffler, Nakaya-Tune AP Brake Pads, a Nakaya-Tune Carbon Fibre Lip Spoiler, Nakaya-Tune Suspension and Nakaya-Tune Ohlins Shock Absorber.", quoted from FTO owners club site.

Didn't know the lowering, thanks for that. :)

Hennessey HPE650 Camaro ZL1

camaro-zl1-ab.jpg

667 hp/1868 kg

Buy a new Camaro SS '10 from the NCD (Aka Premium dearlership) in any color. Give it an oil change, RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (Black) rims, Front Aero B, and Wing A.

Part list:
-------------------------------------------------------
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalyic Converter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
FC Transmission
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft
FC Suspension
Sports: Medium Tires

Transmission: 6-Speed Tremec TR6060
1st: 2.696
2nd: 1.780
3rd: 1.300
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.772
6th: 0.630
Final Drive: 3.730
TopSpeed Slider: 249mph

Suspension:
-7/-7
5.1/7.5
6/6
6/6
3/3
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00

128 KG of Ballast, -50 (front)
Max Downforce (20 Rear)
PowerLimit to 657 hp

Enjoy the factory beast replica made by Hennessey Performance Engineering and repicated by DavidtheGT20. Corners well and won't let you down.

Hey two gear ratios are wrong should be

1. 2.660
5. 0.800

all the others are right just to help ya out :dopey:

Your setup are so great !!!
I love and own all of your tunes.

Can someone try to rebuild the TIKT Corvette ZR1 Triple X ?

Thank you very much

Lingenfelter Twin-Turbo Stage II Corvette
650hp
Featured in Car and Drivers Sep. 2002 Issue
(Based on '02 C5)

SanGalganoAbbey.jpg

Buy a '04 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) from NCD in Millennium Yellow. Change oil and buy chrome RAYS VOLK RACING GTS.

Parts
ECU
Engine Stage 2
Sports Intake
Racing Filter
Semi-Race Exhaust
Supercharger
FC Transmission
Single Plate Clutch
Sports Flywheel
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

Tune
Limit to 650hp
Ballast: 166 at 0 position

Transmission
Top Speed: 249
1st: 2.970
2nd: 2.070
3rd: 1.430
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.840
6th: 0.560
Final: 2.730

Suspension (Z06 Suspension)
Ride Height: -5/-5
Spring Rate: 11.4/10.2
Damper E: 6/6
Damper C: 5/5
Anti-Roll: 6/6
Camber: 0/0
Toe: 0/.20

Brakes: 5/5

Hennessey Venom 800 Twin Turbo
800hp

RedBullHangar-7-1.jpg

Buy a '02 Dodge Viper GTS from NCD and paint it a dark copper/bronze (Ex. Burnished Brown Metallic). Change oil, buy Front Aero A, Rear Aero A, Wing B and buy RAYS VR.G2 painted chrome.

Parts
ECU
Engine Stage 2
Racing Filter
Catalytic Converter
Semi-Race Exhaust
Supercharger
Single Plate Clutch
Sports Flywheel
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

Tune
Limit to 800hp
Ballast: 54 at -28 position
Downforce: 15

Suspension (Penske/Eibach Set-Up)
Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 12.0/12.4
Damper C: 4/5
Anti-Roll: 3/4

Thank you very much

I can try but I'm having trouble finding info on the suspension. It's only giving specs on how low its been lowered. Maybe ich122 can work his magic and hunt up some specs but I'm not finding anything. It's something the german tuners like to do, not disclosing the specs.

Apex Lethal 750 Viper
750hp
(Based on Viper ACR)

Bern-MarketStreet.jpg

Buy a '02 Dodge Viper GTS from NCD in Viper Race Yellow. Change oil and buy BBS RE-MG.

Parts
ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake
Racing Filter
Semi-Race Exhaust
Single Plate Clutch
Sports Flywheel
FC Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

Tune
Limit to 750hp
Ballast: 63 at 50 position

Suspension (Stock ACR)
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 8.9/12.0
Damper C: 4/5
Anti-Roll: 3/4

I can try but I'm having trouble finding info on the suspension. It's only giving specs on how low its been lowered. Maybe ich122 can work his magic and hunt up some specs but I'm not finding anything. It's something the german tuners like to do, not disclosing the specs.

Or you ask the specs at the facebook page of tikt

Thank you very much

All I know about the suspension:
-stock springs
-modified mounts & race shocks
-lowering: -30mm rear, -50mm front
-new suspension set-up: camber, toe, stabilizer/roll

Last edited:
I just want to ask the replicators on here, is it possible to make a CL65 from the Cl600? The horsepower can be reached but not sure about the torque.

Edit: Im making a Vanquish S, got power weight and gear ratios, but have no idea how to translate any suspention stuff, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I just want to ask the replicators on here, is it possible to make a CL65 from the Cl600? The horsepower can be reached but not sure about the torque.

Edit: Im making a Vanquish S, got power weight and gear ratios, but have no idea how to translate any suspention stuff, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think most of the people who make replicas match the torque. There isn't a way to adjust it to what you want.

I don't think most of the people who make replicas match the torque. There isn't a way to adjust it to what you want.

Actually when you raise the hp the torque will go up as well but on some cars when you use the power limiter to lower the hp the torque stays the same. Like the Starion rally car I had lowered the hp from 350 to 195 for the 80's seasonal but the torque stayed at 370.

Being that the CL65 has a v12, it should produce a lot of torque, but you have to remember the torque on the 65 models are absolutely ridiculous and unfathomable on most tuned cars.

A lot of the people freehand suspension from just basic info that manufacturers give, like by how much the car was lowered.

(If you guys want to help me with the suspension on this, I'd be happy. Mansory says nothing about the suspension on their website).

Mansory MP4-12C '12
661hp/1434kg
7827580972_06c755bfcd_c.jpg

Buy a New McLaren MP4-12C '10 from the NCD.

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Paint the car a medium pearl orange. (I used Mandarin)
Prodrive GC-010G and Paint them a darker gold. (I used Inca Gold Pearl Coat)
Type B Wing

Tuning Shop:
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold

Tuning:

Aero and Weight:
Aero 0/28
Ballast add 84kg

Engine:
Limit to 661 hp

Transmission:
The transmission on this car has not been changed by Mansory.

Run on SS tires.

GranTurismo916
(If you guys want to help me with the suspension on this, I'd be happy. Mansory says nothing about the suspension on their website).

Mansory MP4-12C '12
661hp/1434kg

Buy a New McLaren MP4-12C '10 from the NCD.

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Paint the car a medium pearl orange. (I used Mandarin)
Prodrive GC-010G and Paint them a darker gold. (I used Inca Gold Pearl Coat)
Type B Wing

Tuning Shop:
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold

Tuning:

Aero and Weight:
Aero 0/28
Ballast add 84kg

Engine:
Limit to 661 hp

Transmission:
The transmission on this car has not been changed by Mansory.

Run on SS tires.

I'll run this on top gear. Are you going to send me car, or have me build it.

Found this during my reading and thought it would make a great replica tune.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Le Mans

1116_1.jpg

The ultimate evolution of the old school Vantage V8 with twin Eaton superchargers = 600 hp and 600+ lb-ft of torque. Only 40 cars were built by Works Service and apparently only 4 cars were upgraded with the V600 engine and 6-speed manual. The cars had directions to Le Mans printed in the owners' manuals...

Start with a 1999 Aston Martin V8 Vantage, leaving the standard 5 spoke rims which match exactly the Dymag magnesium factory rims. The pic above on Kidston's website was painted a custom color: Pennine Grey. Closest Aston color I could find was Celeste Blue which looks great.

Parts to buy:

supercharger
fully customizable transmission
single-plate clutch
sports flywheel
LSD
fully customizable suspension

Curb weight 1975kg

Power limiter: 450kW/600hp

initial:30
accel: 25
braking: 10

height: +5/+15
spring: 11.0/9.0
damp ext: 8/7
damp comp: 5/5
roll: 3/5
cam: 1.0/2.0
toe: 0.00/0.20

brakes: 5/7

While it makes the correct hp, installing the supercharger spikes the torque up to 695lb-ft(!) but no one will complain about more torque, right?

1st:2.68
2nd:1.8
3rd:1.29
4th:1
5th:0.75
6th:0.5
final:3.77
Top speed 203 mph.

Couldn't quite match the factory's claimed 0-60 time of ~3.9 seconds either since it's such a tire-roaster off the line. Otherwise 0-100 and 1/4 mile times are right in the ballpark.

A big, heavyweight British hot rod.

Last edited:
Back