LSD: Up to you (I use 15/60/30)
Suspension: -20/-20 Rest up to you
Brakes: 6/6

Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 BKR (Brad Keselowski Racing) Commemorative Edition
456 HP

Buy a Dodge Challenger SRT8 and paint it in Toyota 86 Plasma Blue Silica
Install Front Aero A
Install SSR Professor VF1 Rims and paint them a Matte Black
Install Carbon Hood (Not Body Color), Engine Tuning Stage 1, Sports Intake Manifold, Sports Air Filter, Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust, Single Plate Clutch, Sports Flywheel, Fully Customizable Suspension
Ballast: 5/0
Power Limiter: 90.2%
Suspension: 0/0 15/12 6/6 4/4 2/2 0.0/0.0 0.00/0.00

Excellent mate, will be making this up next time I get on, keep up the great work sir:tup:

Why does the BKR challenger have less hp than the stock 392 challenger even though it's tuned? Is it hp from the wheels or the motor?

Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 BKR (Brad Keselowski Racing) Commemorative Edition
456 HP

Buy a Dodge Challenger SRT8 and paint it in Toyota 86 Plasma Blue Silica
Install Front Aero A
Install SSR Professor VF1 Rims and paint them a Matte Black
Install Carbon Hood (Not Body Color), Engine Tuning Stage 1, Sports Intake Manifold, Sports Air Filter, Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust, Single Plate Clutch, Sports Flywheel, Fully Customizable Suspension
Ballast: 5/0
Power Limiter: 90.2%
Suspension: 0/0 15/12 6/6 4/4 2/2 0.0/0.0 0.00/0.00

About the horsepower of this car...

Is it 456 HP or 90.2% power limiter ?

90.2% power limiter is 456 BHP. That means 463 HP...

What's the right power ?

As I've said before, the number below the name of the car is what it will be after doing everything listed in the tune.

About the horsepower of this car...

Is it 456 HP or 90.2% power limiter ?

90.2% power limiter is 456 BHP. That means 463 HP...

What's the right power ?

Here's specs I found:

Dodge Motorsports’ Bryan Viger handed over the keys to a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 BKR (Brad Keselowski Racing) Commemorative Edition high-performance street vehicle custom built by the “Mopar Underground” team at Chrysler Group LLC headquarters in Auburn Hills, Mich.

Among the custom touches are a matte black-finished hood, roof and rear decklid, 22-inch Forgiato wheels with matte black powder coated paint and Grabber Blue pinstripes added to the outside wheel lips, custom upholstery
with unique stitching, and a Corsa-tuned system from Mopar.

The Challenger’s mechanicals remain largely stock, meaning the 392-cubic-inch Hemi V-8 pumps out a pavement-thumping 470 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque.

Read more: http://wot.motortrend.com/dodge-awa...-challenger-srt8-392-37455.html#ixzz27z8iwb1n

The car is set up at 0 miles, once you break in the engine, then it will reach the 470's

I thought you tuned cars fully broken in? after I built your Giugiaro Mustang I started breaking in my cars before tuning I like fully broken in better:) I know alot of people don't breakin before building replica's o'well. I hope that little bit of info helped others chat later :dopey:

Back