PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
DLC color matches it really well. Fluorescence something looks just like the cyan color in the op. :)

Awesome then, this is exactly what i wanted (a color like the Cyan in the OP) but couldn't find it in the NCD :( ) I know Darkwill has all DLC but not sur if he get this Cyan in his paints library.
What is the exact name of this color please?

shame to see that all these new croatian guys are often on this thread but they never join our practice rooms :( .
Maybe they prepare some secret lap times, who know.. ;)

Well 4 of them will be racing on Thursday so you'll see what they can do. Unfortunately I won't be home to join you.

shame to see that all these new croatian guys are often on this thread but they never join our practice rooms :( .
Maybe they prepare some secret lap times, who know.. ;)

Ok, lets setup schedule for qualifying... Tell me when it is ok time for you (stewards, during the evening?)

P.S.
We can hardly be good competition based on your ''alienish'' time... :drool:

Are you guys going to do a practise session tonight? I'll join to test this car! See you tonight :)

Finally managed to break into the 35' with a 35.8xx, and that was pretty much on the edge of losing control, so how tony is doing low .1xx I have no idea :scared:

I still say high 34s are doable with the right setup.

Well most probably, but i'm a very lazy tuner, and cant be bothered, I just put aload of random numbers in a hope it works.

It looks as though it will be a very fun race though, lots of close action Litchi :sly:

Edit: Gonna have a last minute practice later after the England footy game, will put a room number up in in 45 mins or so

Practice room : 1472 - 6399 - 8451 - 1929 - 1731

Last edited:
Tony quit at 35.052, he said it was finished.

I just did some more testing and got down to a 35.6 on a slightly dirty lap (I was 3 tires off for a split second, don't think it did much). I don't think I have the talent to pull off 34s but the grip feels like it is there.

Sorry Litchi, I can't take part in this series. I tried but I cannot play anymore like I did before for many reasons. Every time I think I can something happens to remind me I cannot do it anymore.

I'm deeply sorry. Give my place to someone else.
Can you please inform Wardez I cannot continue also the CALM series? Thanks

See ya guys

I just did some more testing and got down to a 35.6 on a slightly dirty lap (I was 3 tires off for a split second, don't think it did much). I don't think I have the talent to pull off 34s but the grip feels like it is there.

You are a fast cat, seems like we'll be the team to beat. 👍

2 new spots available!!!

Spa Preseason 1

Race info: Click here
When: Thursday, August 16, 2012
Host: Litchi

1. Litchi
  2. R0ssingt0n
  3. Marco
  4. Joshua1994
  5. Carracerptp
  6. TwistedMetal
  7. Safety-_-Car
  8. VELOCI_2NR
  9. iced_16
  10. Johnkiller2
  11. Trajikone
  12. GTP_Biffy
  13. CSLACR
  14. Petros

Reply: Click Quote, Remove Quote Tags, Add your name and Post.

Spa Preseason 1

1. Litchi
  2. R0ssingt0n
  3. Marco
  4. Joshua1994
  5. Carracerptp
  6. TwistedMetal
  7. Safety-_-Car
  8. VELOCI_2NR
  9. iced_16
  10. Johnkiller2
  11. Trajikone
  12. GTP_Biffy
  13. CSLACR
  14. Petros
  15. Zikwik

Reply: Click Quote, Remove Quote Tags, Add your name and Post.

Spa Preseason 1

1. Litchi
  2. R0ssingt0n
  3. Marco
  4. Joshua1994
  5. Carracerptp
  6. TwistedMetal
  7. Safety-_-Car
  8. VELOCI_2NR
  9. iced_16
  10. Johnkiller2
  11. Trajikone
  12. GTP_Biffy
  13. CSLACR
  14. Petros
  15. Zikwik
  16. KristijanCRO

Maybe some guys are totally lost with their tune etc, so here is my DS3 tune, very stable. My PB is 2 35 7 with.

photoyb.jpg

Very close to Carra's tune, just made some changes to adapt on my DS3 driving style ;)

Room Open:
1472 6118 3701 4258 0221

raceinfo.png

How to join the room
All races will be held in open lobbies, not in my private lounge. I definitely can't add all participants in my friend list for that.

So, when the room will be open, I'll post the room number at the top of this post.
For joining, go in GT Life > Open Lobby > Specify Room Number (the little planet at the right of "Create New" button) > type the number of the top of this post > confirm.
There's nothing more to do for joining our PURE rooms.​

Pre-Race Qualifying
  • Since we're not doing the weekly qualifying, we'll do a pre-race one instead using the WRS Weekly Online procedure.
  • After pre-race PP/weight Checks and track reset are done, the room will be split in 2 groups.
  • First group go to track, and group 2 will spectate
  • The field will be 1 outlap and 2 timed laps to do their Qualifying in Free-Run
  • At the end of your 2nd timed lap, park your car in "La source" (turn 1) for give the time to host to note your times.
  • After the session is complete, Group 1 can rejoin the lobby and the host will calls the spectators (Group 2) to join the track and make their quali session.
  • Once all times are done and noted by me, everyone is welcome to go in watch mode and verify his grid position.
  • Goodluck and Have Fun!

NOTE: It's strictly prohibited to enter Settings menu after Weight/PP Checks are completed (Prior to the 1st quali session).
If, for some reason, the grid isn't correct at the start, say something on the chat box, don't stay quiet.

Group 1:

1. Litchi
  2. R0ssingt0n
  3. Marco
  4. Carracerptp
  5. TwistedMetal
  6. Safety-_-Car
  7. Green
  8. Biffy

Group 2:

1. iced_16
  2. Johnkiller2
  3. Trajikone
  4. CSLACR
  5. Petros
  6. Zikwik
  7. KristijanCRO
  8. Michouw

If you have any question, please let us know, PURE members will be devoted for give you every information you need.

Last edited:
Maybe some guys are totally lost with their tune etc, so here is my DS3 tune, very stable. My PB is 2 35 7 with.

photoyb.jpg

Very close to Carra's tune, just made some changes to adapt on my DS3 driving style ;)

I did change my ride height up to 0 from -10. Made it a little more stable in the few low speed corners.

BTW, roughly how many hours till the race room starts?

Don't think I'm gonna be able to make it tonight. Today's results day for college and I'm going out later tonight haha

I got my results today too, fortunately it hasn't driven me to drink my life away :sly:

I may not be able to race though as I've been having problems with my router, the thing seems to turn off every half hour. I'll still turn up but if I'm having problems I'll make way for a reserve driver.

Sorry for the bad news, today isnt looking good for me either. I'm gonna be busy and wont be able to get on until later in the day, so no spa for me D:

Back