TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

I would like to join the races.

PSN ID: vichayes7

I would like to join Division A to figure out the ins and out of league racing.

I will use yellow cars black rims
I prefer #77

Where do i start?

michrulejj
So tonight do we find turtle league and are division at 10?

Go to turtle town lounge right now(or just before 10 at some point), and just stay there and practice with the others until Mbobb moves Rooms to wherever the race is being held. He should explain it all in the lobby. If there aren't over 16 racers, the actual qualifying and races will likely be held in the division2 room, but that could be different tonight. Like I said, just stick in turtle town, (where people gather before the actual qually & race) and Mbobb will direct you 👍

Go to turtle town lounge right now(or just before 10 at some point), and just stay there and practice with the others until Mbobb moves Rooms to wherever the race is being held. He should explain it all in the lobby. If there aren't over 16 racers, the actual qualifying and races will likely be held in the division2 room, but that could be different tonight. Like I said, just stick in turtle town, (where people gather before the actual qually & race) and Mbobb will direct you 👍

Okay thanks

PSN ID: spyagent1439
Color Combination: Blue car and orange wheels
Car Number: #33
Division A

Will look forward to racing starting next week!

Hey nascarfan14, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League. It looks like your color combination and car number are both available. I'll get the Turtle FR's sent out, just accept them and you should be ready to go. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League!

I would like to join and I think I should probably start in Division A.

PSN ID: geekster42
Color combination: My first choice is black car, black wheels but I'm almost certain that's taken so my fallbacks would be black car, orange wheels then orange car, black wheels.
Car number: 42 fallback is 73
Division: A

This sounds like fun!

I disconnected at lap 13 or close to that, but it didn't bug me as I had to leave anyways. how was the race and who won. I'm guessing DREX

PSN ID: spyagent1439
Color Combination: Blue car and orange wheels
Car Number: #33
Division A

Will look forward to racing starting next week!

Welcome to Turtle Racing nascarfan14.
We have you down for Blue car / Orange wheels and # 33 in division A.
Thanks for joining Turtle Racing league we look forward to racing with you.
We will get friend requests on the way.:)

Color combination: My first choice is black car, black wheels but I'm almost certain that's taken so my fallbacks would be black car, orange wheels then orange car, black wheels.

This sounds like fun!

Hello geekster42, glad to have you join us. I have already sent you the Turtle FR's so please accept those. I need to see what color combinations are going to free up after this weeks race before we go ahead with your color choices. We'll also need to use #73 because #42 is already taken. Thanks, and welcome to the Turtle Racing League! 👍

just watched the replay of Race2.

:tup:Drex

hell of a drive keeping me behind you. no significant mistakes and we ran it clean :cheers:

i actually thought you would have more tire wear the last few laps than you did; in hindsight, maybe i should have pushed a bit more a few laps earlier, but those last 3 or 4 laps i did all i could. I made little mistakes at the corkscrew lap 29 and 30 and that hurt. if i had run those clean i might have had another shot at you on the main straight. :mischievous:
awesome battle.

It's too bad i got the old 'disconnected from server' Race1 as i was just cruising along with my 25+ second lead with only a handful of laps to go. it would have been nice to have my name at the top of the results page:D

well run race by FFK though to take Race1:tup:

Hey guys, I would like to join your team. My PSN I.D is Xx-Recon-xX_ (Recon). My request is Division A. My paint for my cars are purple with black rims. My car number is #30. If someone has the number then i'll do #7. Thank you.

Hey guys, I would like to join your team. My PSN I.D is Xx-Recon-xX_ (Recon). My request is Division A. My paint for my cars are purple with black rims. My car number is #30. If someone has the number then i'll do #7. Thank you.

Hey xQuisiteZ, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League. It looks like you are good to go with Purple Cars with Black Wheels and number 30. I'll get the Turtle FR's sent out to you shortly. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League! 👍

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Race 7: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Car: Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM ‘69
Laps: 30
Date: August 18, 2012

Race Results - Race 1

Division 1

1st Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:32.173)
2nd Place: mb1425 (Fast Lap - 1:31.857)
3rd Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:31.869)

micantony - DNF (disconnected lap 22 ~ Fast Lap 1:30.981)

Division 2

1st Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:31.812)
2nd Place: michrulejj (Fast Lap - 1:32.866)
3rd Place: Krobyle (Fast Lap - 1:33.500)
4th Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 1:34.356)

M-Town81 - DNF (disconnected lap 10 ~ Fast Lap 1:32.422)

Division 3

Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:32.944)

Division A

1st Place: neck46 (Fast Lap 1:40.570)

Ford-Racing99 - DNF (broken steering wheel ~ Fast Lap 1:36.723)

Race Results - Race 2

Division 1

1st Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:31.949)
2nd Place: micantony (Fast Lap - 1:31.112)
3rd Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:32.184)
4th Place: mb1425 (Fast Lap - 1:1:32.259)

Division 2

1st Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:32.748)
2nd Place: michrulejj (Fast Lap - 1:32.933)
3rd Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 1:34.940)

Krobyle - DNS
M-Town81 - DNS

Division 3

Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:32.201)

Division A

1st Place: Ford-Racing99 - (Fast Lap 1:32.742)

neck46 - DNS

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: DREX81 (90 Points)
2nd Place: FFK13 (90 Points)
3rd Place: mb1425 (74 Points)
4th Place: micantony (47 Points - Pole 1:30.960)

Division 2

1st Place: mbobb1969 (98 Points)
2nd Place: michrulejj (90 Points)
3rd Place: shred-tec (81 Points)
4th Place: Krobyle (39 Points)

Division 3

1st Place: Infinital-NG (98 Points)

Division A

1st Place: Ford-Racing99 (48 Points)
2nd Place: neck46 (48 Points)

Race Recap

We had another great night of racing with several close running battles! Welcome and congratulations to michrulejj and shred-tec for hanging in there and finishing both races. Enduro races by their very nature are challenging. Unfortunately, we had two more disconnections (micantony and M-Town81) and a mechanical issue (Ford-Racing99 broken wheel) which was resolved for the 2nd race. Other than that, it was a very fun night of racing. Congratulations guys!

This sounds like fun!

Ok geekster42, we went with Black Cars with Orange Wheels and car #73. Thanks!

Looks like I missed a good set of races. To bad for the disconnect Mic. The camping trip was great fun though. Look forward to this weeks races.

It's still up in the air whether or not i will be able to make this weeks races. I doubt i will, but there is a chance. I wont know until saturday, so expect me NOT to be there, but if you're lucky:D I'll pop in right about the time the race begins

What's the trick to painting wheels? All I've ever seen is that the current wheels cannot be painted? I've searched all through GTPlanet and I'm not finding an answer. :)

What's the trick to painting wheels? All I've ever seen is that the current wheels cannot be painted? I've searched all through GTPlanet and I'm not finding an answer. :)

you have to put different rims on them first, then you can paint those. the stock wheels generally can't be painted

I think only some of the stock wheels can painted. If they can't be painted just go and buy new wheels and paint them. I think all, or at least most, of the aftermarket wheels can be painted. 👍

micantony
It's still up in the air whether or not i will be able to make this weeks races. I doubt i will, but there is a chance. I wont know until saturday, so expect me NOT to be there, but if you're lucky:D I'll pop in right about the time the race begins

Oddly enough, same here! I'm going to a baseball game that starts about 6 hours before the race, so I may or may not make it, and I won't know until Saturday 👎

I think only some of the stock wheels can painted. If they can't be painted just go and buy new wheels and paint them. I think all, or at least most, of the aftermarket wheels can be painted. 👍

I thought I tried that but I'll experiment some more. :)

EDIT:

I'm all good now. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back