MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Last edited:

Metropolis...Somewhere In Time

Stranger In A Strange Land......

I've always loved the image of massive cities in the future full of flying cars and old abandoned roads that lead out of the city.

In the midst of a busy day, flying cars, huge transporter ships in the sky and the glow of the neon there is a sound that hasn't been heard for over 100 years...the sound of an old supercar racing out of the city. It's owner breaking the law for one last drive.

Last edited:
Insane quality and awesome idea.
I definetly feel you on that one, always love those thoughts about cities in the future.

AWESOME :drool: background, love this f40, love this theme and I've to do something like that :D

+1. This is really inspiring. I HAVE to do something like that. Your backstory's amazingly amazing. Now all I have in my mind's a scene from HotWheel's Accelracer but replaced by your road and F40 in my mind. 👍

Love it 👍👍👍
:)

:)

Insane quality and awesome idea.
I definetly feel you on that one, always love those thoughts about cities in the future.
👍👍

+1. This is really inspiring. I HAVE to do something like that. Your backstory's amazingly amazing. Now all I have in my mind's a scene from HotWheel's Accelracer but replaced by your road and F40 in my mind. 👍
:P:P

Wow, that's incredible! There's no doubt in my mind that you're one of the best photo editors here, but the story, concept, photo, and editing conspire into something incredibly beautiful. :bowdown:

Decided to leave the car at home and shoot some scenery.
these look better in lightbox

Contact

Invasion

Docklands​

Back