Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
If you or anybody else could investigate to build a replica of TommyKaira ZZII GTR Longtail.

96648d1248353996-real-world-racer-tommykaira-zzii-gtr-longtail-wip_textures_2.jpg
I will take the challenge.
Hey David,

Are you actually building all those replica posts you do here?
Finding many is never a problem.....building them is another thing :)
Hopefully, if I can get back to playing GT5 (Forza has alienated the way I play and the controller feels weird :lol: )
And no, I don't play Forza...
Ok, I got it because of livery-editor and less Japanese cars. Ok, does anyone else play it?

PEUGEOT 207 LW Kit Car

[...]

sent to Ouwtje :)

The car is to be driven without ABS and it would be nice to arange a Cup meeting between us with this one...;)

These are the specs and regulations:

http://www.peugeot.com/media/770137/pspp-2009-gb.pdf

http://www.peugeot-sport.com/ressource/document/362/4df1e28ed7d38.pdf

Keep up the good work,cheers!

Hey Jeep,

Brilliant replica! I haven't had time to turn on the ps3 as I just got home from holiday. But it seems like a great add to the set we got here!
For sure we should plan (I will organise it) a little gathering with replica builders/suppliers and do some replica racing :)
Good to be back, nice to know there are replica(s?) waiting hehe.

Cheers everybody :D

Out

ps. I happen to have a bit more spare time now (!), since a day..haha so I might try to build something myself again too.. :)

Sooo, after starting up the ps3..I found some bueatyful gifts!
I still need to update the OP, that I will do later tonight, as I expect the kiddo to wake up soon.

Received:

• Zakyta_4: Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI by Dooglers8
  • Zakyta_4: Chrylser 300C '12 by Dooglers8
  • Zakyta_4: Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS by Dooglers8
  • Zakyta_4: Audi A4 2.5 TDI by Dooglers8
  • Jeep2008: Peugeot 207 LW Kit Car
  • 99999Evolution: Ralliart Evo IX

Replicated myself from ich122/Dooglers threads:
  • Mercedes-Benz SL350 by Dooglers8
  • Fiat 500 TwinAir Turbo by Dooglers8
  • IND Green Hell by paraclete
  • Ferrari SA Aperta by GranTurismo916

Thanks guys, for the continueing sending of those replicas....:bowdown: :bowdown:

Cheeeeeers!

Last edited:
Sooo, after starting up the ps3..I found some bueatyful gifts!
I still need to update the OP, that I will do later tonight, as I expect the kiddo to wake up soon.

Received:

• Zakyta_4: Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI by Dooglers8
  • Zakyta_4: Chrylser 300C '12 by Dooglers8
  • Zakyta_4: Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS by Dooglers8
  • Zakyta_4: Audi A4 2.5 TDI by Dooglers8
  • Jeep2008: Peugeot 207 LW Kit Car
  • 99999Evolution: Ralliart Evo IX by Alexlam

Replicated myself from ich122/Dooglers threads:
  • Mercedes-Benz SL350 by Dooglers8
  • Fiat 500 TwinAir Turbo by Dooglers8
  • IND Green Hell by paraclete
  • Ferrari SA Aperta by GranTurismo916

Thanks guys, for the continueing sending of those replicas....:bowdown: :bowdown:

Cheeeeeers!

You doubled posted! Shame on you! Only kidding :lol:
When I get on I'm going to but a Peugout and do that setup for the kit car... :) 👍

You doubled posted! Shame on you! Only kidding :lol:
When I get on I'm going to but a Peugout and do that setup for the kit car... :) 👍

:lol: Double posting with over 12 hours in between.....sue me!!!

Yeah, try some of those replica tunes out, they make the cars lovely and a pleasure to drive.
If there are any you would like to test out, I can share them later today....

:lol: Double posting with over 12 hours in between.....sue me!!!

Yeah, try some of those replica tunes out, they make the cars lovely and a pleasure to drive.
If there are any you would like to test out, I can share them later today....

Lol with over 12 hours, I did not notice that! Yeah, I don't know anything about replica so just share a couple you like, made, whatever... :) 👍

Lol with over 12 hours, I did not notice that! Yeah, I don't know anything about replica so just share a couple you like, made, whatever... :) 👍

OK, I'll share OSE_CAP_SHADOW's ZELE GT-R car for sure, as that one is really fun to drive...
And will see what else I can think off.....oh and welcome to the replica world :D

Btw, for whomever uses it, the text-list has been updated.
This means the OP is also updated :D :D

OK, I'll share OSE_CAP_SHADOW's ZELE GT-R car for sure, as that one is really fun to drive...
And will see what else I can think off.....oh and welcome to the replica world :D

Btw, for whomever uses it, the text-list has been updated.
This means the OP is also updated :D :D

Okay, just tell me who to add and I shall obey. :lol:

When do you want the Nissan GT-R P900 by Switzer Performance? Produced by AlexLam24!

Due back home on Tuesday 5th from holiday.

Can you send me a FR on OPT1MUM_G4M3R ready to be accepted when I am back

Thanks

Last edited:
Okay, just tell me who to add and I shall obey. :lol:

Hahah, not sure if everybody would like that so I will share the cars your after first... :)

When do you want the Nissan GT-R P900 by Switzer Performance? Produced by AlexLam24!

Due back home on Tuesday 5th from holiday.

Can you send me a FR on OPT1MUM_G4M3R ready to be accepted when I am back

Thanks

OK mate, sounds perfect. I'm in no rush, so on your conviniece please 👍
I'll send you an FR as soon as possible...

Thanks!!

Mitsubishi FTO Limited Edition Nakaya Tune by ich sent over mate:tup:

Nice nice, I've sent you something too, hope you like it :D

Cheers everybody!

Nice nice, I've sent you something too, hope you like it :D

Cheers everybody!

Thankyou very much my friend, just checking it out now:dopey:

By the way sir did you happen to check out the new replicas by Doogs, Ich and a couple of others, I think it was 11 new ones by my count:nervous:

Outeke
OK mate, sounds perfect. I'm in no rush, so on your conviniece please 👍
I'll send you an FR as soon as possible...

Thanks!!

Cheers everybody!

Ok thanks

Thankyou very much my friend, just checking it out now:dopey:

By the way sir did you happen to check out the new replicas by Doogs, Ich and a couple of others, I think it was 11 new ones by my count:nervous:

Yesterday I updated the wanted list with 3 from ich and 4 from Doog's thread.
Will run the script soon...to see which gets added. At least I saw 2 DLC replicas, so those I can skip :D

Outeke,
Which account should I add you on, because I know you have more than one account on PSN...

Thanks. :)

Ouwtje 👍

Outeke
I cannot force you my friend, but it would be greatly appreciated hahaha

cheers mate, hope your holiday is as expected! Peace in Holland :D

Haha no problem and yeah I loved it, dont want to go home... and Thanks ;)

Hey,
Outeke, sorry that I'm lazy, but any replicas you want me to make? Couldn't go through all that list. I'm on phone because I'm on way to Sea World.

Haha no problem and yeah I loved it, dont want to go home... and Thanks ;)

I bet you wake up with a joint/sticky in your mouth hahaha....live life to the max :D

Hey,
Outeke, sorry that I'm lazy, but any replicas you want me to make? Couldn't go through all that list. I'm on phone because I'm on way to Sea World.

Uh, well...there is a huge wishlist in post 10...take a look when your back from Sea World :)
Any help is of course appreciated!!

Outeke
I bet you wake up with a joint/sticky in your mouth hahaha....live life to the max :D

Uh, well...there is a huge wishlist in post 10...take a look when your back from Sea World :)
Any help is of course appreciated!!

Okee dokee! If you want requests, PM me.

FR sent... I was in the car before and a horrible song came on.. I think it was Sam and the Womp - Bom Bom.. I actually felt like crashing the car. But yeah, lol... Just thought I'd share that with you... Looking forward to driving the Replicas! :)

EDIT: Nearly a Tree'd but only 2. :(

Outeke, just realised your pending that brabus. If you don't get it, I'm here. 👍. Also, I can get you those audi's by alexlam24. He's a good friend of mine.

FR sent... I was in the car before and a horrible song came on.. I think it was Sam and the Womp - Bom Bom.. I actually felt like crashing the car. But yeah, lol... Just thought I'd share that with you... Looking forward to driving the Replicas! :)

EDIT: Nearly a Tree'd but only 2. :(

Be carefull, pity if that BMW gets ruined.....

You know that's how I roll!! ;)

LOL

Outeke, just realised your pending that brabus. If you don't get it, I'm here. 👍. Also, I can get you those audi's by alexlam24. He's a good friend of mine.

Don't touch the pendings, those are from TheAce, which wanted to send his own replicas..
But your more then welcome to pass on the AlexLam replicas 👍 👍

Outeke
Be carefull, pity if that BMW gets ruined.....

LOL

Don't touch the pendings, those are from TheAce, which wanted to send his own replicas..
But your more then welcome to pass on the AlexLam replicas 👍 👍

Okay! Well when would you like me to send them?

Latest Posts

Back