FITT 60/40, 40/60, 460PP Shootout- scores posted, congrats to tuners!

• Thread starter nomis3613
  • 636 comments

format for final round

• Deep Forest, no re-tune

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Deep Forest, 2 days for tune changes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Grand Valley, no re-tune

• Grand Valley, 2 days for tune changes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"White Noise"

Based on: Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10
Acquired: New Car Dealership

SPECS
Drivetrain: FR
Power: 279HP @ 6600
Torque: 224 ft-lbs @ 6500
Max RPM: 8500
Weight: 1110kg
PP: 460

PARTS
GT Auto
-Oil Change
-Paint: Maziora Matterhorn
-Wheels: Rays Volk Racing TE37
-Wheel Paint: Lava Orange Pearlescent

Tuning Shop
-Stage 3 Weight Reduction
-Window Weight Reduction
-Sports Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Twin Plate Clutch
-Semi-Racing Flywheel
-Carbon Drive Shaft
-Adjustable LSD
-Fully Customizable Suspension
-Sports Soft Tires

SETTINGS
Ballast
-Amount: 200
-Position: -50

Engine
-Power Limiter: 88.9%

Transmission
-Final Gear: 2.500
-Top Speed: 193
-1st Gear: 4.679
-2nd Gear: 3.335
-3rd Gear: 2.580
-4th Gear: 2.070
-5th Gear: 1.720
-6th Gear: 1.474

Drivetrain
-LSD Initial: 16
-LSD Accel.: 38
-LSD Decel.: 5

Suspension
-Ride Height: 0 / 0
-Spring Rate: 15.0 / 8.0
-Extension: 9 / 7
-Compression: 7 / 6
-Anti-Roll Bar: 5 / 3
-Camber: 2.5 / 1.5
-Toe: 0.05 / -0.10

Brakes
Brake Balance: 5 / 7

DRIVING OPTIONS
Transmission: Optional
Steering Sensitivity: 0
ABS: 1
Other Aids: OFF

What was that you said? I can see your lips moving but I just can't hear you over the color of my wheels. :sly:

This thing feels like it has some downforce working but it isn't adjustable and you can't add any so don't worry about it. And unless you drive like a maniac you are not likely to get it to step out so feel free to mash the loud pedal whenever the opportunity presents itself.

I still feel like it isn't as sharp as I want the front to be but understeer shouldn't be terrible. I suggest taking a peek at the power curve before you head out to drive. You'll be well into the red by the end of the straight on HSR but you (probably) won't hit the limiter.

Again, I'm very open to suggestions as I believe this is my first shot at tuning with the weight distributed like this.

Last edited:
Toyota MR2 Syder '99- 255hp/960kg/460PP

The Tune

Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/6

Weight adjustment:
Ballast: 96 @ +50

Power limiter:
100%

Transmission:
Final Gear: 4.000/2.500
1st: 3.688
2nd: 2.711
3rd: 2.120
4th: 1.772
5th: 1.478
6th: 1.248

Top speed should show 185mph on the top right corner

Suspension:
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 7.5/8.2
Dampers (ext): 7/6
Dampers (comp): 3/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/1

Camber: 3.0/3.5
Toe: -0.20/0.00

LSD
Initial: 8
Acceleration: 25
Braking: 18

Brake Balance:
7/5

I had a Tommy Kiara was well, I just didn't enter that because it would feel like a repeat of my Garaiya in the 500PP 'Ring shootout.

Yeah... that is how I feel about my 111S... even has very similar tuning to my 420pp Ring shootout tune. Just about a three second difference between the 111S and the Integra when combining my best laps at each course.

Yeah... that is how I feel about my 111S... even has very similar tuning to my 420pp Ring shootout tune. Just about a three second difference between the 111S and the Integra when combining my best laps at each course.

Why not use the 111R for the 6-speed gearbox? It should be quicker/more flexible with it, right? I don't know. :lol:

It would be even faster probably... I just haven't driven mine enough for the mileage necessary to enter it :D

Just a little tease for my upcoming tune, It uses my Fluffy Bunny tune as a base with modifications here and there so it drives quite similarly. I've tweaked tons of things and really the only very similar items are the dampers and somewhat spring rates as well as the "slammed" look of lowered ride height.

edit: added testers, gonna see if I can get the goat tuned to a point I'm happy with it before tomorrow

Last edited:
Bob is currently leading at GV300 while trying to get my entry fully broken in. Took the lead at the start of lap 2 and has held it since. 15 laps on one set of SS tires and probably could have run a couple more. He's exhausted now though so will be interesting to see if he can hold the lead for another 35 laps.:drool:

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 "Sparrow" 460pp

sparrow1.jpg

Just another fun and quick Honda tune. This car can almost pull off power oversteer with its sticky sports soft tires. The driver must take care of throttle input around sharp corners or else the front wheels lose traction. Find the balance of those front tires and see just how gracefully this car will glide around the track.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Car Paint: Cordovan Brown Metallic
Wheels: RAYS VOLK RACING RE30

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 2
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 291 hp
Torque: 185 ft-lbs
Weight: 1062 kg
PP: 460 pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 90kg/+45
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 124
1st: 3.569
2nd: 2.572
3rd: 2.026
4th: 1.647
5th: 1.372
6th: 1.176
Final Gear: 3.228
Top Speed will be:176mph

Drivetrain
LSD Front: 8/18/8

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-20
Spring Rate: 16.0/7.5
Extension: 7/3
Compression: 6/3
Anti-Roll: 3/5
Camber: 2.2/1.2
Toe: -0.23/-0.10

Brake Balance: 5/6

Tires: Sports Soft

sparrow2j.jpg

...I must say this is worrying, almost all of the cars have better power/weight ratios than my RGT by quite a lot. Hmm. Oh well, it'll defend the dignity of RR cars. :lol:

Well Bob continued on to win in convincing fashion, finished 20 and 22 seconds ahead of the only other two cars on the lead lap with him.:gtpflag:
Now I'll make the final adjustments, snap a photo or two and post the tune.👍👍

Somewhat. :lol:
Yeah, an MR2 isn't really taking approriate measures, is it?? That's cracking a nut with a sledge hammer..!! :sly:
Just a little tease for my upcoming tune, It uses my Fluffy Bunny tune as a base with modifications here and there so it drives quite similarly. I've tweaked tons of things and really the only very similar items are the dampers and somewhat spring rates as well as the "slammed" look of lowered ride height.
How the hell have you shoe-horned an LFA into this shootout..??
Count me out on this one. I didn't get enough time to tune a car and add the testers. Unless I can send the GTO I have tuned to someone in my group, that has added the testers, so they can put it on share.
I'll gladly host your car for you, you should be on my FR list.
I had a good one for this, but half pint kept eating it to get bigger :lol:

FF rules FTW!!!!!! :dopey:
FWD FTW ... well, maybe not..!!
Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 "Sparrow" 460pp
Now I'm worried :crazy:
...I must say this is worrying, almost all of the cars have better power/weight ratios than my RGT by quite a lot. Hmm. Oh well, it'll defend the dignity of RR cars. :lol:
You'll be fine, that flat-six will do you proud...

{Cy}

Count me out on this one. I didn't get enough time to tune a car and add the testers. Unless I can send the GTO I have tuned to someone in my group, that has added the testers, so they can put it on share.
You don't have time to add testers? :odd:
How long does it take?

"Polo Pony"
Grand_2520Valley_2520Speedway.jpg

Will post the tune shortly and place the car on share.👍👍

A 512 BB? Love that car! With a Wallbanger tune it should be... um... interesting.

BRB, gotta check to make sure my life insurance is up to date. :sly:

@Nomsis: Can I start testing now sense several tuners already have their tunes up? By 'now' I mean when I get back from work tonight. ;)

Did I make the limit? I had some final tuning on the trans for HSR. This thing sticks like glue at AR!

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04
Tuned for Sports Soft tires
NO Engine Overhaul!

323hp/ 389ft-lb
1680kg
460pp

Aftermarket wheels
Oil Change
Window Weight Reduction
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Catalytic Converter
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
Fully Customizable Suspension

Settings:

Aero: 0/0
Ballast: 0@ 0
Power Limiter: 84.8%

Suspension:
Ride Height: -16/ -16
Spring Rate: 9.0/ 7.2
Dampers (E): 4/ 5
Dampers (C): 6/ 6
Anti-roll Bars: 3/ 2
Camber: 1.2/ 1.4
Toe: 0.12/ -0.08

LSD: 33/ 33/ 6

Transmission:
reset to default, top speed 162, then gears 1st-final
1st: 3.354
2nd: 2.356
3rd: 1.769
4th: 1.412
5th: 1.160
6th: 0.990
Final: 3.43
Top Speed: 1.62mph

Brake Balance: 5/ 5
ABS: 1, Steering: 2 (DS3), TCS: off

Yeah, an MR2 isn't really taking approriate measures, is it?? That's cracking a nut with a sledge hammer..!! :sly:

How the hell have you shoe-horned an LFA into this shootout..??

{Cy}

Used my LFA tune on my Miura and then tweaked. Not using LFA here :)

I'd also like to be a tester.
PSN: jtqmopar
2 groups
I just decided it's gonna be a race weekend when I'm not enjoying my new Logitech 5.1 surround system (I'm about to hook it up to the TV!). If at all possible I'd like to test Group A and B please.

A 512 BB? Love that car! With a Wallbanger tune it should be... um... interesting.

BRB, gotta check to make sure my life insurance is up to date. :sly:
Its actually pretty nice, still need to manage the throttle quite a bit on AR but I'm managing mid 1:23s with grip set to real.:D Suspension is set up to handle the high rumble strips so you can run pretty aggressive lines without upsetting the car. The skinny tires mean its still prone to getting into 4 wheel drifts at times, which while fun and easily controlled will kill your times.
Oh and I've got low 1:12s at HSR/R with grip on real.

Just a side note here the other two cars I seriously considered were both probably faster but I just couldn't resist the classic beauty of the 512BB.:crazy:

Last edited:
The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Ferrari 512BB, "Polo Pony"
Tuned for the F.I.T.T. 60/40 40/60 460PP Shootout this classic beauty is a wonderful combination of style and performance. Put in the hands of Bob for break-in he promptly grabbed the lead despite being told to pace down. After snatching an early lead Ol'Harvey Wallbanger decided to just let Bob go only telling him when the pony needed fresh shoes and a touch of feed. Well Bob went on to trounce the competition handily and proved this horse isn't to old to play the game.
Grand_2520Valley_2520Speedway.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: New Car Dealership
Paintjob: Rosso Met. (Stock Ferrari paintjob from dealership)
Wheels: SSR Professor VF1 (Gold Spoke)
Aerodynamic Kit: None
Weight Reduction: None
Window Weight Reduction: No
Carbon Hood: No
Chassis reinforcement: No
ECU Tuning: -
Engine Tuning: -
Intake Manifold: Stock
Air Filter: Stock
Exhaust Manifold: Stock
Catalytic Converter: Stock
Exhaust: Stock
Turbo Kit: -
Transmission: Fully Customizable
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: -
Drive Shaft: -
Suspension: Fully Customizable Kit
Tires: Sports Soft

The Tune
Aerodynamics: -
Ballast: 156Kg at +50
Power Limiter: 84.9
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.000
3) Set Top Speed to 112mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=3.302,
2nd=2.697,
3rd=1.932,
4th=1.464,
5th=1.170
5) Set Final gear to 3.000
Should display an indicated top speed of 175mph in upper right corner.
LSD Rear Initial 12, Acceleration 12, Braking 36
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.2, Rear 3.4
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.20
Ride Height Front -25, Rear 0
Spring Rate Front 11.2, Rear 10.9
Dampers (Extension) Front 4, Rear 8
Dampers (Compression) Front 3, Rear 7
Anti-Roll Bars Front 6, Rear 7
Brakes Front 0, Rear 6

The car has 460PP, weighs 1,556Kg with a 40/60 front/rear weight distribution, has 316HP and produces 349ft-lb torque@4,500rpm with a 7,500rpm redline.

Notes: Car runs very nicely with an automatic transmission.

Note 2: Car was tuned for Autumn Ring and High Speed Ring/Reverse tracks. Harvey pulled a 1:23.589 at Autumn Ring and a 1:12.473 at High Speed Ring/Reverse. As always those times were done with DS3, automatic transmission, ABS1 and grip set to real.

Enjoy the ride and as Ol'Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Nomis - am I reading the clock correctly that September 8th 0:00 GMT time was really 8pm on Friday night, September 7 in New York? Are there a bunch of us now late for posting our tunes or do we have part of Saturday to get these in.

I have two issues. I really only get to tune on the weekends. My tune is done, but need time to shoot pic and post it. Second, I am helping RJ get his tune ready. My bob is breaking her in right now.

Can you confirm the official time for me and if it is acceptable to get my tune and Rjs posted by midnight September 8, New York time?

Thanks,
Keith

Nomis - am I reading the clock correctly that September 8th 0:00 GMT time was really 8pm on Friday night, September 7 in New York? Are there a bunch of us now late for posting our tunes or do we have part of Saturday to get these in.

I have two issues. I really only get to tune on the weekends. My tune is done, but need time to shoot pic and post it. Second, I am helping RJ get his tune ready. My bob is breaking her in right now.

Can you confirm the official time for me and if it is acceptable to get my tune and Rjs posted by midnight September 8, New York time?

Thanks,
Keith

This would be greatly preferable, and honestly as long as all testers are added by that deadline is there a problem?

From the looks of things I'd say nomis either needs to give the tuners a bit more time to submit or else we'll end up losing 2/3rds of them.:odd:

Back