TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Race 9: Cape Ring
Car: Chevrolet Camaro SS RM ‘10
Laps: 18
Date: September 8, 2012

Division 1 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: micantony (Fast Lap - 2:29.454)
2nd Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 2:28.835)
3rd Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 2:33.419)
4th Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 2:31.961)
5th Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 2:32.611)

Race 2

1st Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 2:30.696)
2nd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 2:32.761)

micantony - DNF (disconnected)
mbobb1969 - DNF (disconnected)
FFK13 - DNF (disconnected)

Division 2 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: RidgelineDiv (Fast Lap - 2:31.706)
2nd Place: Ford-Racing99 (Fast Lap - 2:34.299)
3rd Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 2:35.543)
4th Place: RustyGunzz (Fast Lap - 2:34.162)
5th Place: avgas712 (Fast Lap - 2:40.769)

Psycho-Tuber - DNF (disconnected)

Race 2

1st Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 2:30.677)
2nd Place: RidgelineDiv (Fast Lap - 2:32.588)
3rd Place: Ford-Racing99 (Fast Lap - 2:33.334)
4th Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 2:33.623)
5th Place: avgas712 (Fast Lap - 2:36.100)
6th Place: RustyGunzz (Fast Lap - 2:36.630)

Division 3 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 2:37.637)
2nd Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 2:38.015)

Race 2

1st Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 2:34.789)
2nd Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 2:34.538)

Division A - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: SilentMountain (Fast Lap - 2:35.951)
2nd Place: il4dc1 (Fast Lap - 2:34.729)

Race 2

SilentMountain - DNF (disconnected)
ltmas - DNF (disconnected)
il4dc1 - DNS

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: DREX81 (93 Points)
2nd Place: martin_ky (84 Points)
3rd Place: micantony (50 Points - Pole)
4th Place: FFK13 (42 Points)
5th Place: mbobb1969 (36 Points)

Division 2

1st Place: RidgelineDiv (93 Points)
2nd Place: Ford-Racing99 (87 Points)
3rd Place: Johnny_Suede (81 Points)
4th Place: RustyGunzz (72 Points ~ Tie Breaker 2:34.162)
5th Place: avgas712 (72 Points ~ Tie Breaker 2:36.100)
6th Place: Psycho-Tuber (48 Points)

Division 3

1st Place: shred-tec (93 Points ~ Tie Breaker 2:34.538)
2nd Place: Infinital-NG (93 Points ~ Tie Breaker 2:34.789)

Division A

1st Place: SilentMountain (48 Points)

Race Recap

Wow, another Full Room! We had 1 disconnect in Race 1 (Psycho-Tuber) and 5 disconnects in Race 2 (micantony, mbobb1969, FFK13, SilentMountain, and ltmas). We love having so many drivers in one lounge, but the system just will not handle it. We will have to use 2 lounges now. We had close racing again with tie scores in both Division 2 and Division 3. Welcome and congratulations to RustyGunzz and avagas712 for hanging in there and finishing both races. Congratulations guys!

Last edited:
I'm: zxxCOUNT210xxz; silver metallic/red wheels; 63

I'm 62 kids.

Yes, that's years old.

So in a many ways I'm all about endurace.

I a-specced the GT4 24 HOURS @ Nurburgring several dozen times it would take 3-4 days.

I love the Nordschliefe, and I have a genuine fondness for Le Sarthe, as well as respect for both.

Hey Count 210, welcome to the Turtle Racing League. We look forward to racing with you. Be careful with multiple posts, we don't care if you do it, but the site moderators would give birth to a baby elephant if they saw a sextuple post. :lol: Again, welcome to the Turtle Racing League! 👍

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Race 2

1st Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 2:13.008)
2nd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 2:32.761)

micantony - DNF (disconnected)
mbobb1969 - DNF (disconnected)
FFK13 - DNF (disconnected)

HOLY GOD Drex is fast!! :dopey:

Thanks again for letting me run with you guys, that was an awesome set of races! Like everyone else I wish we hadn't lost so many drivers in race 2.... I was bumper to bumper with SilentMountain for 2 laps before he suddenly disappeared! :ouch:

See you guys in Belgium!

Sorry wasn't trying to pad my post count. I received multiple Turtle FRs should I accept them all or choose one?

Hey Count 210, no need to apologize whatsoever. We were just giving you a heads up on what the site moderators frown upon. :)

I'm: zxxCOUNT210xxz; silver metallic/red wheels; 63

Hello zxxCOUNT210xxz welcome to Turtle Racing league.
We have you down for Silver Metallic car / Red wheels and # 63.
Thanks for joining, we look forward to racing with you.
Oh and we dont mind that you're 62 years young most of us are in our
40's so its all good. We do have a few younger members though.👍

Thanks again for letting me run with you guys, that was an awesome set of races! Like everyone else I wish we hadn't lost so many drivers in race 2.... I was bumper to bumper with SilentMountain for 2 laps before he suddenly disappeared! :ouch:

See you guys in Belgium!

Welcome to Division 1!

I'll take it, but to be fair, i'm pretty sure DREX got pole for race #1. he topped me by like 15/1000th of a second just before he got disconnected and it relegated him to the back of the pack for leaving the room. I saw him up there for a moment though and his lap time was there.
Race 1 I got to thank the PSN Gods for putting Martin and DREX in the back of the pack at the start, but then race #2 they evened it out:mad:

cruel they are:irked:🤬:banghead:

micantony
I'll take it, but to be fair, i'm pretty sure DREX got pole for race #1. he topped me by like 15/1000th of a second just before he got disconnected and it relegated him to the back of the pack for leaving the room. I saw him up there for a moment though and his lap time was there.
Race 1 I got to thank the PSN Gods for putting Martin and DREX in the back of the pack at the start, but then race #2 they evened it out:mad:

cruel they are:irked:🤬:banghead:

Lol yes I did get the pole for an instant but then got disconnected.. By .010!

It was great racing again! Starting in the back posed some problems and going with a 4,5,5,4 strategy might not have been great but the last two or three laps I was really pushing and gaining on mic then coming out of a hairpin I started burnin the tires and instead of lifting I stayed in it and got all types of squirrelly. Didn't spin but lost the time I was gaining. Fun race tho I'm happy with second.

Race two I decided to try 6,6,6 but by the end of lap 5 I was toasted so I pitted then drove it super easy for a 7 lap stint! Then pitted for the last 6 laps. Well it worked to my surprise! The mass disconnect really is a shame. Who knows what could've happened! Great car and track! Again!

Spa is going to be fun on tires also. Softs wear out like pink erasers! With 20 laps we could go 4,4,4,4,4 or 5,5,5,5... Decisions decisions...

Spa ahh ahh ahh.

Lol yes I did get the pole for an instant but then got disconnected.. By .010!

It was great racing again! Starting in the back posed some problems and going with a 4,5,5,4 strategy might not have been great but the last two or three laps I was really pushing and gaining on mic then coming out of a hairpin I started burnin the tires and instead of lifting I stayed in it and got all types of squirrelly. Didn't spin but lost the time I was gaining. Fun race tho I'm happy with second.

Race two I decided to try 6,6,6 but by the end of lap 5 I was toasted so I pitted then drove it super easy for a 7 lap stint! Then pitted for the last 6 laps. Well it worked to my surprise! The mass disconnect really is a shame. Who knows what could've happened! Great car and track! Again!

Spa is going to be fun on tires also. Softs wear out like pink erasers! With 20 laps we could go 4,4,4,4,4 or 5,5,5,5... Decisions decisions...

Spa ahh ahh ahh.

I thiniking three five lap pit stops 6 laps ain't going to happen

I thiniking three five lap pit stops 6 laps ain't going to happen

Pushing pretty hard I can get 5 laps out of softs on Spa. 6 is possible but 7 would be pushing it for me. Another race where tire conservation will play a big part.:)

Gentlemen,

Thanks for not minding that I'm 62 but I wouldn't mind if you did mind adversity is actually one of the spices of life and being underestimated an advantage in battle.

Yes I saw the Nurburgring event on the schedule that will be great I've got the Jag and I love driving it.,

The Indy 500 will be a blast but I'm curious as to why the F2007 is used in consequtive events.

Perusing the schedule my impression is that it displays excellent taste in both cars and courses: Kudos.

Let's Race,

The Count

See you guys in Belgium!

Drex is fast, but its at the expense of winning all the time. Who wants to do that! :crazy:

Gentlemen,

Thanks for not minding that I'm 62 but I wouldn't mind if you did mind adversity is actually one of the spices of life and being underestimated an advantage in battle.

Yes I saw the Nurburgring event on the schedule that will be great I've got the Jag and I love driving it.,

The Indy 500 will be a blast but I'm curious as to why the F2007 is used in consequtive events.

Perusing the schedule my impression is that it displays excellent taste in both cars and courses: Kudos.

Let's Race,

The Count

We wanted an F1 Road Course race and an iconic race for our "Special Class Race" and figured since it was already broken in, why not. However, we tested it in free run and didn't take into consideration the draft that occurs in an actual race. With the draft it bounces off the rev limiter so unfortunately we are going to have to make other arrangements. We are glad you fancy our taste in cars and tracks!

Turtle Racer - I would like to join in... my PSN is JRumley and i will start in A, and work my way up like all to X. I won't be able to attend all Saturday night events, but for those that I'm around...sounds like a great time. Let me know what is next and thanks for the invite.

Turtle Racer - I would like to join in... my PSN is JRumley and i will start in A, and work my way up like all to X. I won't be able to attend all Saturday night events, but for those that I'm around...sounds like a great time. Let me know what is next and thanks for the invite.

Hello JasRum all you have to do is look at the first page of the post and about halfway down you will see a driver list. Pick a unique car color and wheel color and dont forget a unique number and post it. We will welcome you in and send you some freind requests. Accept them and enter at anytime to race. We use Turtle Town for all practices and divisional lounges for racing.
We look forward to racing with you.

Wow guys im doing some laps on spa now..... tires are going to be a big concern! I killed a set in under 3 laps. Very easy on some corners to get sideways and spin those puppies.

Hey JasRum, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League. Your color combination is fine, but car number 21 has already been taken. Please refer to the drivers list to see what numbers are still available. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League! 👍

Back