Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
^^^

Now that is a beach!!

Would love to be chilling on a beach now instead I'm sat in a boring office :(

Any ideas if the GTR tune will work on the stealth? Is 50kgs lighter the the normal GTRs but I guess I can just and ballast?

Last edited:
^^^

Now that is a beach!!

Would live to be chilling in a beach now instead I'm sat in a boring office :(

Any ideas if the GTR tune will work on the stealth? Is 50kgs lighter the the normal GTRs but I guess I can just and ballast?

I don't have the stealth but it must work. The most important thing is the chassis reinforcement. Must have it. It's the first time i see this thing having a so big effect.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The yellowhat tune is awsum at Daytona road super fast just have to figure out where to add 50 kgs to and ballast pos lol.havent tryied the epson yet but cant wait

Tuned for the Nurburgring Nordscleife but very good allround car.

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

hondansxprotolmroadcar600pprx.jpg

honda-nsx-apex-blue.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Hey praiano. I was just wondering if you've been busy lately by getting back into gt5. Because I made a request for a fully tuned r390 gtr-1 road car a while back. You said it would take like a few minutes. But you haven't got back to me? Maybe forgot?

Hey praiano. I was just wondering if you've been busy lately by getting back into gt5. Because I made a request for a fully tuned r390 gtr-1 road car a while back. You said it would take like a few minutes. But you haven't got back to me? Maybe forgot?

i have it already tuned. But with a wing, impossible to have a good car at this level without it. I will publish it soon at 650pp , it goes to 669 if i remember.

Ok great, I don't mind a wing at all i just thought it would have enough downforce (35,60) but you know better than me. Thanks so much.

The wing goes to 35/80. I only use 35/70, but this 10 points more make a real difference. I will test without anyway , the tune is 95% ready.

Hey Praiano, if you don't have too many cars on the lift, would you be willing to do a 650PP Nurb seasonal tune on any of the premium Vipers?

Hey Praiano, if you don't have too many cars on the lift, would you be willing to do a 650PP Nurb seasonal tune on any of the premium Vipers?

I have to check, i think i've made a test tune exactly 650 RM for the Nurb time submission. I'll tell you.

You have the '03 GTS at 655 and the ACR at 679. I wanted to do a 650PP '06 SRT10, but I don't like tuning the supercharged Vipers, they just get too crazy with me. I haven't tried in a while though, so I might have a go at it. I'll have to look at the ACR, I think it might fit w/o the supercharger.

I'll bet with minor spring rate and camber changes I can get my 600PP tune to work with racing tires.

Hey my friend , just ran the honda epson at daytona road what a blast to drive very fast amd handles awsome , brakes great. Well done fantastic tune
Keep up the awsome tunes bud

You have the '03 GTS at 655 and the ACR at 679. I wanted to do a 650PP '06 SRT10, but I don't like tuning the supercharged Vipers, they just get too crazy with me. I haven't tried in a while though, so I might have a go at it. I'll have to look at the ACR, I think it might fit w/o the supercharger.

I'll bet with minor spring rate and camber changes I can get my 600PP tune to work with racing tires.

ACR !!!!!!!!! :)👍

Hey my friend , just ran the honda epson at daytona road what a blast to drive very fast amd handles awsome , brakes great. Well done fantastic tune
Keep up the awsome tunes bud

Thanks,Nice. Check the EPSON tune on the LOCTITE '01. So fast.....
Have a good day.

NISSAN R390 GT1 ROAD CAR//650PP.

Rocket Science.

Finally i did this tune without the wing. 20 points less downforce at this level change the car a lot.
Now it's ok,this tune is for the "Nurburgring Nordschleife PP Board " can be used tuned to the max Also.
It's a blast.

nissan-r390-gt-1-road-car-02.jpg

nissan390gt1roadcar650pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
LAMBORGHINI MIURA P400 BERTONE PROTOTYPE ’67
// 500PP S3 & 550PP R3 // ONLINE OK

Both amazing fast cars in their PP & TIRES range. Can fight against the best easy, but with style, lot of style please.

miura500pp.jpg

sangalganoabbey3b.jpg

miura550pp.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.
Hey Praiano, Just tried to grab your Miura tune and the images are blocked by image shack. could you post in html or pdf?

DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR '08/650PP/RACING TIRES

Dodgesrt10acr650LASTupdate_zpsd6b122db.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hi Praiano!

Now that you are back and working hard updating settings, you want to comment on some of the best cars in the game that will update would be nice.

- Ferrari 458 Italia (600PP)
- Mercedes SLS AMG (600PP without rear spoiler)
- Audi R8 5.2 (600PP)
- RUF CTR2 (550PP)
- Honda NSX typeR '02 (550PP with RS)
- Nissan 370Z '08 (550PP with RS)

And the Pagani Zonda C12 standard models are very very good, safe race winners, when you have a gap check them out because without a good setup have much oversteer...

Thanks for the update NSX-R LM ROAD, used the LM RACE setting works well but now it is better, not as hard suspension.

I see that before you did not like chassis reinforcement and now you're using much more. Have you been for the last update that changed a little physics?

Un saludo desde España!!

Hi Praiano!

Now that you are back and working hard updating settings, you want to comment on some of the best cars in the game that will update would be nice.

- Ferrari 458 Italia (600PP)
- Mercedes SLS AMG (600PP without rear spoiler)
- Audi R8 5.2 (600PP)
- RUF CTR2 (550PP)
- Honda NSX typeR '02 (550PP with RS)
- Nissan 370Z '08 (550PP with RS)

And the Pagani Zonda C12 standard models are very very good, safe race winners, when you have a gap check them out because without a good setup have much oversteer...

Thanks for the update NSX-R LM ROAD, used the LM RACE setting works well but now it is better, not as hard suspension.

I see that before you did not like chassis reinforcement and now you're using much more. Have you been for the last update that changed a little physics?

Un saludo desde España!!

I 'll check but i already have a long list without priority. I like the pagani challenge, but it need time.
For the rest , i don't do no more 550PP RS tires. I have some few in my garage.

Don't worry, you'll have some good surprises during the next weeks.

Yes, for me it seems that chassis reinforcement change in the game physics.
Before ,there were no difference for a MR or FR, without ,it was just a little bit loose and it was good. Never on a FF or 4WD because of understeer.
Now it seems that the car stay more steady and easier to keep on the driving line without prejudicating the evolution.
This is very strong on a Super GT500 for example. I need to test more to be 100% convicted that something change. Perhaps it was the cars i chose to tune lately.

Have a good day.

Hello my friend ,
Ur rite i put the epson tune on the loctite what a awsome car wonderful to drive and really fast thx

1.00" faster on a track like Nurb GP or Suzuka than GTR + good tire wear.

wooo thank you for posting my request for the r390 praiano! I will try now. Does it matter if I use 100% power level instead of 92.2%?

Of course, this was the plan too. MAX....:) Go ahead, you'll see something :):scared::nervous:

wow it is excellent praiano, i am very impressed. i know you tuned it with the wing before but would it need a completely different tune to install or minor changes?

wow it is excellent praiano, i am very impressed. i know you tuned it with the wing before but would it need a completely different tune to install or minor changes?

Nothing special to do, adding full aerodownforce to 80 points will increase understeer and change the balance.
Then just low the rear till you feel comfortable ,letting the car neutral or more agressive tending to oversteer. Up to you.

This morning i've had a very good experience with:

Nurburgring type V-2 laps.
GT500 - 600pp
No aids at all ,no abs

It's a very good challenge to bring the tires to the final. After 1 lap 1/2 the RS tires are very in bad condition ,but you need to drive without spinning till the end of the lap.
RS tires are still the best option, you need to drive softly, looking for a good steady racing line, pay attention to your brakes (no ABS) ... all this with some very fast German people.:nervous::):dunce:👍.

I will repeat this experience, preparing a car with a good tire wear specially.
If anybody is interested, make your own car and come racing with me. I'll publish the room number at the moment.

Have a good day.

praiano63
This morning i've had a very good experience with:

Nurburgring type V-2 laps.
GT500 - 600pp
No aids at all ,no abs

It's a very good challenge to bring the tires to the final. After 1 lap 1/2 the RS tires are very in bad condition ,but you need to drive without spinning till the end of the lap.
RS tires are still the best option, you need to drive softly, looking for a good steady racing line, pay attention to your brakes (no ABS) ... all this with some very fast German people.:nervous::):dunce:👍.

I will repeat this experience, preparing a car with a good tire wear specially.
If anybody is interested, make your own car and come racing with me. I'll publish the room number at the moment.

Have a good day.

Driving with all assist off is totally a different feel. Very much like it but very rare for its tune.

Hi Praino, i want to try your Ferrari F40 setup, but it seems the tuning image is block/missing, can you fix it for us ?

thank you in advance :)

Hi Praino, i want to try your Ferrari F40 setup, but it seems the tuning image is block/missing, can you fix it for us ?

thank you in advance :)

Done ,thanks for the advice, replaced now with photobucket no more problems.

Last edited:
Thanks Praino, i just try your setup for Ferrari F40, wow, it feels like a whole different car, it's so much easier now to handle that beast, thank you so much ! :)

Back