GT916's Photos - 3/8/13 DBeav Cop Club @ SSR7 - I love comments!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 67 comments
  • 5,896 views
Nice angles used in those photos :)👍
 
Nice set of the Fireblade (I love this model).
 
7987100025_feece6f8f3.jpg
























BONUS:

A quite terrible edit by me :p

7987162206_bf893b4cea.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not much editing, but it is a well job done. 👍
 
7994352821_22c6a314f2.jpg


(Lap 1)

I get some wheelspin as we come off the grid.


We enter the 1st turn. This is already getting exciting...:D


I make a mistake and go into the grass on turn 2.


Niko starts gaining on me...


And gets far ahead.


I bite some dust as Niko understeers into the grass.


I start to get closer during the corkscrew.


He's right behind me, isn't he.


What the?! When did they install quicksand?!


Burning rubber after the "quicksand" moment.

(Lap 2)

I finally catch up to Niko.


And, somehow, pass him.


Yeaaaah!


He passes me during the straight, though.

(Lap 3)

Gotta...catch...up...


Finally I pass him at the corkscrew.


At the last moment on the last lap, he passes me!


Niko wins with me behind by .102.
 
An outstanding feature this week! :drool: Yellow on a '54 SL? 💡👍
 
Fantastic pictures :drool:
The race should probably be fun too, as I can tell from the photos :)👍
 
An outstanding feature this week! :drool: Yellow on a '54 SL? 💡👍
Haha, Niko loves that color combo. Yellow on black :p
Fantastic pictures :drool:
The race should probably be fun too, as I can tell from the photos :)👍

Thanks! And yeah, the race was really fun.
 
I like numbers two and ten the most! 👍
I think if the cars were less centered in your shots you could improve.
 
I like numbers two and ten the most! 👍
I think if the cars were less centered in your shots you could improve.

Thanks for the comment :D I'll try to center them less often.
 
Nice shots GT916, the under the bridge shot is my favorite 👍
 
Liking the third last and last quite a bit.
Adding on to what limann said though, you could try some "less standard" angles. Unorthodox ones like in the last and third last would definitely make your photos more interesting than a centered-up shot. But good job taking the photos, nonetheless. 👍
 
Nice shots GT916, the under the bridge shot is my favorite 👍
Thanks!
Liking the third last and last quite a bit.
Adding on to what limann said though, you could try some "less standard" angles. Unorthodox ones like in the last and third last would definitely make your photos more interesting than a centered-up shot. But good job taking the photos, nonetheless. 👍

Yeah. I just thought some of the kind of centered up shots looked nice with this car. I understand what you guys are saying, though.
 
Whoops, forgot to change the title. Just did :p
 
8384504085_28c1a96b3c.jpg































I love comments!
 
Last edited:
Some really nice shots in this set!
 
Love the set with the Fiat 500 in kart space :) Nice angles and toning :)
 
Really like the composition of the first two and the last two pictures. 👍
 
8539856328_705a9440df.jpg










































































 
Last edited:
The close shots (3, 5, 16) are really nice.
And this one is superb :
8525907165_572a33be83.jpg
 
Back