GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
and a ford badge with a V8 in it.

Damn straight son. Kinda. It would be cool but I don't care for the curves so much.

This on the other hand....

1968_ford_mustang_fastback-pic-37533.jpeg

Mad respect slashfan mustang all the way.
My dream is to one day own a 1967 mustang fastback, good thing here in Houston there's the a dealership that have classic and new mustangs

Mad respect slashfan mustang all the way.
My dream is to one day own a 1967 mustang fastback, good thing here in Houston there's the a dealership that have classic and new mustangs

1969 Boss 429 is my dream 'Stang. But I won't bitch as long it's a 1970 or older.

Just try different ones and see what works best it will help you learn too, and also try to tune some not common cars because you can learn alot from them and aplly whats different to other cars.

I tune lots of uncommon cars. Once, a guy wanted to tryout and he was like what are some cars you run? I was like mitsubishi twin turbo, s2000, celica, r6, gto 5.7, FR-S, etc. He was like, :Wow, you run a lot of weird cars" LoL.

Tried the ssr last night, the thing is heavy !

Edit : I just realized it's not broken in and down around 25 or so hp, I thought it was from OCD but I won it in the B-spec dream car race.

7988121641_9d35c7e97c_b.jpg

Last edited:
ok thanks mikey! i got a bit of work to do on it then, on a 3 minute tune i ram 9.678 so i need to tweak a bit and run it in manual, i was being lazy :guilty:

Yeah, manual is a must, need to hit the shift points just right. 9.678 is pretty good for a quickie auto tune though 👍

ok good, yeah ill have to find the shift point, my guess is a bit into the redline area past 7k but ill see.

If I remember right I shifted before the redline, but just save a ghost shifting at redline and then you'll see soon enough.

here's my time for an EG:

EG2.jpg

EG.jpg

and here is my time for my RM DC5:

RM2.jpg

RM.jpg

ive only managed to hit this time with the Rm a few times, i dont know what i did wrong but i changed the aero to min/max and it got me this number, then after a few times i was hitting 11.653 which i confused me, can anyone tell me what i may be doing wrong? i couldnt figure it out so i left my aero all the way down so im running 11.508

im running heavy too, but when i lower my ballast, my time just gets worse :(

GD6WRB
here's my time for an EG:

and here is my time for my RM DC5:

ive only managed to hit this time with the Rm a few times, i dont know what i did wrong but i changed the aero to min/max and it got me this number, then after a few times i was hitting 11.653 which i confused me, can anyone tell me what i may be doing wrong? i couldnt figure it out so i left my aero all the way down so im running 11.508

im running heavy too, but when i lower my ballast, my time just gets worse :(

Put max downforce in the front and min in the back

Put max downforce in the front and min in the back

hmm im a bit confused on the aero part. when you say max downforce is that all the way to the left?

so i would have to put front downforce all the way right, and the rear all the way left?

lol sorry, i never tune with aero/wings so i never paid attention to it

my lancer evo ix gsr rm is doing 0:10.141 i dont know what time long doing exactly so i put my up and i got a pic to back up if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back