FITT 60/40, 40/60, 460PP Shootout- scores posted, congrats to tuners!

• Thread starter nomis3613
  • 636 comments

format for final round

• Deep Forest, no re-tune

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Deep Forest, 2 days for tune changes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Grand Valley, no re-tune

• Grand Valley, 2 days for tune changes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DB, you could probably have been a top contender in this group without the wing.

Would like to have taken it off or at least adjusted it down but there's no adjustment for it. :crazy: I thought about using one of the other FT86 models but ran out of time to try them out by the time I thought of it. If anyone wants to try I'm sure the same settings would work fine on the concept I or II.

Thanks for effort and also others who have given it a beating. :lol: Need to refine my methods for when I'm not close to 50/50. Any tips from the pros? 💡

Results - Group D

ugabugaz - Miura
Autumn Ring best laptime: 1:21.055
High Speed Ring Reverse best laptime: 1:12.743
Drivers choice points (out of 10): 6.0
Comments: Doesn't transition well through multiple bends, a bit unpredictable at the limit, nice overall balance and speed, just too quirky.

I like quirky :dopey:
I was going to go with a conventional suspension setup but I found the LFA style setup to be faster at AR.

You managed to beat my Autumn Ring time by .374 - Good job.

ugabugaz
Newdriver, I need you to add "ugabugaz_euro". You're maxed out friends-wise.

In 10 min we will be friends 👍

Edit : send FR thanks mate .

Last edited:
I spent from 11am to just a few minutes ago trying to load uga's car. My @#$/& dish connection sucks.

I love my new phone. I tried out my 4g hotspot. The game and car loaded like I was loading one of my cars offline.

Anyone on the FITT lounge? I might try online racing.

Uga's review in a few hours.
Edit: done.

Last edited:
Test results

Settings:
DFGT, Manual, FFB: 7, Grip: Real, all aids off, ABS: 1

Ugabugaz:
Autumn Ring: 1:22.062
HSRr: 1:12.539
Driver Choice: 9
Notes:
Amazing balance. I can give the car full throttle 2/3 of the way through the loop.
Brakes are good. Stopping distance is about average and trail-braking is possible and sets up the car nicely.
Accuracy is high despite the large influence pedal steering has. Prediction is very high, this car is just shy of feeling like it's on rails. Body roll on both tracks felt perfectly in sync with rotation and speed.
Gearing is ok. First is usable only when I hit a slow corner too slowly. The rest are spaced nicely. Fifth doesn't get near topping out. I can't help but think how much time could be gained by a usable first and an extended fifth.
The car has a lot of usable power. I can feel it push the front end but only rarely can I push it past its limit with chaotic results. Instead of the front or rear end sliding out when I push too hard both ends slip at the same rate and the car very gently and slowly, inch by inch, slips toward the outside. And it still accepts steering inputs so it's easy to turn in a little more gently and turn the slip into a power exit. This gives the car a massive window for error correction and driving at the limit is easier than sporting around in most cars. This is very noticeable on AR and this attitude dominates the first corner of HSRr, the best powerslide of all the cars. Its not really drifting, it's slipping with power.
That's this car's catch phrase: "slips with power."
I was going to give the car an eight for drivers choice, but because the cars behaves the same on both tracks I'll give utility a nine. This line is going on my favorites list. Long form review possible when my schedule is more clear.

That sounds like a treat. If you get the time, I'd love it. If you do decide to do a review, I think you may find interesting my "Fluffy Bunny" LFA on which the Miura is based.

Also I'd like to mention, Newdriver's MR2 got the fastest lap on HSR-r with 1:11.013

Test Results for FITT 60/40, 40/60, 460pp shoutout

Group A

Motor City Hami - Lotus Elise 111R '04

Comments:

This is an amazing tune! Perfectly balanced, extremely fun to drive, superb responsiveness, everything a good tune should be. It wasn't the most powerful of the bunch, but this was more than made up for by the precision cornering. This was most prevalent on Autumn Ring with all of its 'S' curves and where the Elise completely dominated (for me at least). This car perfectly fit my driving style and I completely loved it. I'm probably going to by another 111R and tune it this way :) Congratulations Hami!

HSR Lap Time: 1:11.912
Autumn Ring Lap time: 1:21.579

Drivers Choice: 10

Onboy123 - Toyota MR2 Spyder '99

Comments:
This was also a very enjoyable car to drive, and I thought the balance and handling was very good. Unfortunately every car in this group has to be compared to Hami's Elise. The differences between the two tunes were most obvious on the Autumn Ring. The MR2 has just a slight understeer on entry and slight oversteer on exit, and as a result the grip and corner speed were reduced slightly leading to lower lap times.

HSR Lap Time: 1:12.449
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:23.899

Driver's Choice: 9

krenkme - Dodge SRT-4 '03

Comments:
This car was a smooth enough ride, but it had a bit of a "heavy" feel and was slightly stiff. Perhaps this was just the FF in comparison to the other RWD cars earlier. If it could have had a bit more oversteer on entry so it could "dive" into the corners on Autumn Ring the lap times could have been improved.

HSR Lap Time: 1:13.897
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:24.229

Driver's Choice: 7

Cykosis1973 - Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04

Comments:
This car had the typical FF feel to it - a bit of understeer with absolutely no oversteer whatsoever. This allowed for much better corner exit speed / acceleration but the precision cornering needed for Autumn Ring was lacking. Overall if I had to rate the car it was nice but rather... boring. Sorry {Cy}

HSR Lap Time: 1.14.105
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:24.187

Driver's Choice: 6.5

Ridox2JZGTE - Opel Speedster Turbo '00

Comments:
This car was a rather strange experience - mostly frustrating but the most powerful of the group. The massive oversteer and significant body roll made the car very tricky to handle. Maybe I'm just not a skilled enough driver, but I felt like I was on pins and needles every moment I was driving it, just one inch away from disaster. It was relatively smooth once tamed and as I said had decent power, but I really couldn't get any decent speed through corners because if I pushed just an ounce too hard I would spin out.

I've just recently been starting to experiment with tuning and I may experiment with this car to see if I can tune it differently to improve my times. But I do have one question for the tuner. This car has an "Initial Torque" setting of 50, which is much higher than I've ever seen. What was the reason and result of setting it so high? Just curious

HSR Lap Time: 1:13.998
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:24.898

Driver's Choice: 5

Group C

Rotary Junkie - Mazda Altenza Sport 25Z '07

Comments:
This car was much more fun than I expected it to be. You can really just push it as hard as you want and it won't break. I was very impressed with the grip and the complete lack of exit oversteer. Great cornering performance for an FF car. My best time in this group on Autumn Ring. It's not as powerful as a couple of the other which was most prevalent on HSR, but that track bores me. Really enjoyed driving this around AR. Great job!

HSR Lap Time: 1:13.535
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:23.454

Driver's Choice: 9

NEWDRIVER2 - MR2 G-Limited '97

Comments:
I've always enjoyed the MR2 and this is no exception. This car had lots of power which accounts for it being the fastest of this group on HSR. The handling and balance were very good. A bit of understeer on mid-exit I'm afraid is what kept the lap time from being more competitive on Autumn Ring. Only other comment is 2nd could have been just a bit longer for my taste so I wouldn't have had to go to 3rd in a couple places on AR, but this is a minor point. Nice tune!

HSR Lap Time: 1:11.964
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:23.697

Driver's Choice: 8

XDesperado67 - Ferrari 512BB

Comments:
Love the old school Ferrari! This car was very fun to drive. Love the engine sound. Plenty of power as well. Handling was fine overall and had a very smooth feel especially on AR. Only issue is I had to be very careful breaking or I would lose traction (Perhaps a better BB would suit my style). Also, there just wasn't enough grip on the corners to maintain as high a speed in the corners (~2-3mph less on average) which affected the times. Not sure if this was the tune or just the nature of this car. Either way a very enjoyable ride!

HSR Lap Time: 1:13.430
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:23.945

Drivers Choice: 8

Theo777 - Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98

Comments:
I owned Integras for half of my adult life so I always enjoy getting behind the wheel of one again in GT5. The handling was Honda/Acura all the way - smooth and great balance. My only problem with this tune was there was some significant understeer mid corner to exit which was very unexpected. Although the times were respectable, I feel without that impediment they could have been much lower, especially on AR. But as I said still an enjoyable ride. Good job!

HSR Lap Time: 1:12.967
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:23.891

Driver's Choice: 7

Group D

trackripper123 - RUF RGT '00

Comments:
When I saw this RUF coming up in group D I was really dreading having to test it as I have never been able to figure out how to drive a RUF without wiping out on the first turn. Well I guess I've just never driven a well-tuned RUF before! What an amazing surprise! This car was phenomenal, and now I can't decide which I like better, this RUF or Hami's Elise. It took me about a half a lap to get used to the RR feel but once I did it was heaven on wheels. More responsive than I could have ever imagined. Now I've can go into my garage pull out the RUF that's been collecting dust since the one time I tried to drive it and apply this tune to it. Thanks Ripper for a wonderful tune

HSR Lap Time: 1:12.382
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:22.680

Driver's Choice: 10

ugabugaz - Miura '67

Comments:
Really loved this tune as well. This Miura was extremely well balanced, very fast, easy to drive, and intuitive. Of all the cars in the competition I think this one took the least time to turn in fast laps. I don't really have anything negative to say. Now I'm interested to take a derivative of this tune back to the Lamborghini seasonal and see how it fares

HSR Lap Time: 1:12.042
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:22.146

Driver's Choice: 9.5

HaoleHatingWRX - Subaru Impreza Sedan STi '10

Comments:
This car had very good handling, but unfortunately not enough power / top end speed. This was understandably most noticeable on HSR with its long straights where the Subaru just couldn't achieve the top speed of some of the other cars. Still very fun to drive and actually pretty amazing handling on AR. Even despite a slight bit of understeer I was able to go full throttle very early in mid-corner and just drag the car through the turn with lots of accel and speed which compensated for the lack of top speed for one of my better times on AR. Nice tune! Very enjoyable

HSR Lap Time: 1:14.340
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:22.949

DigitalBaka - Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10

Comments:
What a cool car. I didn't even know about this version. In any case, if I had one word to describe this tune it would be "smooth". Very smooth handling, very well balanced, and very good accel and top end speed. For me the only negative was a little stiffness and more turn-in understeer than I would have liked, which of course was much more noticeable on AR. I was able to compensate by slowing earlier and taking the corners a bit wider, and still ended up with respectable times. But I have to believe if the tune were adjusted to be a bit looser on turn-in that much better lap times would be achievable and this car would have been a contender. Still a very nice and enjoyable tune!

HSR Lap Time: 1:13.186
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:23.492

jtqmopar - Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04

Comments:
I'm sorry to say this wasn't one of my favorite cars. The handling overall was just fine and smooth, with just a bit of understeer at times. However the car was simply too slow. It felt "heavy", there was a lack of acceleration, and top speed was definitely considerably lower than the other entries. Unfortunately this resulted in a less than exciting driving experience. If it's any consolation, I don't think it's the fault of the tune; I just don't think this car matches up well at this pp level for whatever reason.

HSR Lap Time: 1:15.537
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:25.215

Driver's Choice: 6

Last edited:
Hami HSR-R time updated :)
Sorry Newdriver, MR2 has been bumped to 2nd. I realize you only held the glory for only so long but I was eager to see by just how much I could push the Elise. Really wanted a 10 in my lineup of times.

Wanna mention that both the Elise and MR2 are able to break into 10's and I do think that the MR2 is faster overall but it's just so much harder to extract the performance from it. A better driver than me could probably put the MR2 at around 10.7, While the Elise would stand at 10.8. These are just what I figure my perfect laps with each car would be.

Majority of the time I gained came from the last sector in the Elise.

Edit: Lowered time again. Really I should stop doing laps now..

Last edited:
ugabugaz
Hami HSR-R time updated :)
Sorry Newdriver, MR2 has been bumped to 2nd. I realize you only held the glory for only so long but I was eager to see by just how much I could push the Elise. Really wanted a 10 in my lineup of times.

Wanna mention that both the Elise and MR2 are able to break into 10's and I do think that the MR2 is faster overall but it's just so much harder to extract the performance from it. A better driver than me could probably put the MR2 at around 10.7, While the Elise would stand at 10.8. These are just what I figure my perfect laps with each car would be.

Majority of the time I gained came from the last sector in the Elise.

I am happy of that time mate 👍 and you did record a good lap time by MR2 . And don't forget that HAMI did a very good tune in his car Elise111 👍 and over all his car better than my MR2 .
Its only 0:00.051 defferant in both lap time cool :dance: .

Edit : stop please doing more laps :lol: Maybe i will drop to last . :dopey:

ND :dopey:

Last edited:
I am happy of that time mate 👍 and you did record a good lap time by MR2 . And don't forget that HAMI did a very good tune in his car Elise111 👍 and over all his car better than my MR2 .
Its only 0:00.051 defferant in both lap time cool :dance: .

Edit : stop please doing more laps :lol: Maybe i will drop to last . :dopey:

ND :dopey:

Err..I lowered it again. I really ought to stop and I think I will. I'm satisfied with my latest lap. Anything more is just getting that last .01% so I think I'm done. I still don't like your brakes Hami :lol: Updated time again.

Test Drives by Motor City Hamilton
DS3, manual, ABS1, all other aids off, grip real, best lap of five

Group C – High Speed Ring Reverse

NEWDRIVER2 – Toyota MR2 G-Limited ’97 (40/60) 1:12.738
This car is fast, but I was screaming at it mid-corner, “turn, turn, come on baby, turn!” I have tried tuning MR2s for some of the seasonal event and just never could figure this car out. It’s not a bad ride, but it is not the aggressive cornering monster that I tend to enjoy most.

Rotary Junkie – Mazda Altenza Sport 25Z ’07 (60/40) 1:13.758
RJ, you accomplished what you set out to do. You entered a heavy beast, and then added weight to her. I am still amazed that you haven’t actually played GT5 in so long, yet can tune like this, blind folded. I gave it all I had, but couldn’t beat the MR2. Thank you for allowing me to work with you on the tune. I learned a couple of techniques that are sure to make me a better tuner.

XDesperado67 – Ferrari 512BB (40/60) 1:14.053
Harvey brought the best looking girl to the prom. She’s not the fastest car of the bunch, but at least mom and especially dad will approve. The car is a little loose on entry after the tunnel, but really good most everywhere else. I thought that 5th gear lagged a little. I think with only five gears to choose from, it might have been worth the risk to use first gear rather than squeeze the box down to a four speed?

Theo777 – Honda Integra Type R (DC2) ’98 (60/40) 1:14.152
Buttery smooth tune. Great gearbox. I could position the car anywhere I wanted. Although the Integra is one of the favored GT5 PP sedans, it just can’t keep up with the MR2s.

Group C – Autumn Ring

Rotary Junkie – Mazda Altenza Sport 25Z ’07 (60/40) 1:23.878
I still cannot break the rear of this car loose to save my life. I am still getting a bit of outside red tire glow up front, but the tune is very, very drivable. I cannot believe that this heavy car took the top spot in this group at Autumn Ring. This is the third fastest tune that I have tested for this competition. Your Mazda was only beaten by a Miura and a RGT. I think I will build another one of these and cut some weight out of it to see how it does. Thanks again for letting me work with you.

Theo777 – Honda Integra Type R (DC2) ’98 (60/40) 1:23.986
This tune fits me like a glove. If this were my tune, I think the only change that I would try is more front camber. I was searching for a little bit better turn-in and a little bit better corner exit. This is a great tune and can be driven hard.

XDesperado67 – Ferrari 512BB (40/60) 1:24.561
This is a really fun tune. I like how you can hang the back out a little and not lose much time. All of this car’s bad behaviors are at corner entry. The tune is pretty good after the turn-in suspension set, through mid-corner and tracking out to the exit. I felt the same thing with Newdriver’s ride. I think you tamed it too far. Here is an example. It is nearly impossible to spin the rear tires on exit with this tune. The stock F512BB is tire smoke happy from the factory. I think you should have left some of that need for throttle control in trade for lower 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears. This gearbox was essentially a three speed and I think it hurt the overall speed ability that this car has hidden underneath. So, by my description it may be difficult to tell if I like this tune or not? I asked myself this question, “would I take this tune to a race for prize money?” The answer is no. I don’t think I would earn my entry fees back. So, take her to a race no, but to an open track day purely for fun, absolutely. It is a fun tune that could be really fast with a few tweaks. Thanks for the ride and kudos on the car choice.

NEWDRIVER2 – Toyota MR2 G-Limited ’97 (40/60) 1:24.131
The tune is better on Autumn Ring than it was on HSRR. How can the same tune feel so different on the two tracks? Maybe high speed cornering is where the bad behavior shows up most? My overall opinion of this tune is that you tamed her too much. You should have left in a bit more of the MR2s wild side. The slammed front ride height and the raised rear could have something to do with the mid-corner grip issue? Also, there is something weird with the 2nd to 3rd gear exchange. 3rd gear kind of bogs a little.

Group C – Driver’s Choice
Rotary Junkie – 9.5 of 10
Theo777 – 9 of 10
XDesperado67 – 8 of 10
NEWDRIVER2 - 7 of 10

Rotary Junkie – Mazda Altenza Sport 25Z ’07 (60/40) 1:13.758
RJ, you accomplished what you set out to do. You entered a heavy beast, and then added weight to her. I am still amazed that you haven’t actually played GT5 in so long, yet can tune like this, blind folded. I gave it all I had, but couldn’t beat the MR2. Thank you for allowing me to work with you on the tune. I learned a couple of techniques that are sure to make me a better tuner.

It helps that I've got a lot of experience with FWDs and the Atenza in particular. Wouldn't have wound up near as well as it did without getting a good idea of how the car is actually behaving though, so big thanks for that.

Rotary Junkie – Mazda Altenza Sport 25Z ’07 (60/40) 1:23.878
I still cannot break the rear of this car loose to save my life. I am still getting a bit of outside red tire glow up front, but the tune is very, very drivable. I cannot believe that this heavy car took the top spot in this group at Autumn Ring. This is the third fastest tune that I have tested for this competition. Your Mazda was only beaten by a Miura and a RGT. I think I will build another one of these and cut some weight out of it to see how it does. Thanks again for letting me work with you.

The '03 Atenza is much more prone to letting the tail get free but unfortunately it doesn't have too great of a powerband, nor does it have quite the outright grip of the '07. Still, I'm very happy to have done so well with it, especially with it being one of three cars sitting 200kg+ heavier than the rest of the competition. Thanks for hosting it and doing my testing for me, I literally couldn't have done it without you. 👍

Oh and as for the Miura and RGT being quicker... Well...

Mark my words, something with tire stagger will win on outright speed, and since nothing has wider fronts than rears... Well, it's gonna be one of the 40/60 cars.

That's because you are using them too much. :) Brakes are for street cars, not race cars. Brakes just add excess heat. Just turn harder. :nervous:

:lol:

Videos added of the 512BB and Elise on HSR-R at respective group posts. More videos later. Reviews also added for Desperado and others in group c

Hami, I turn hard enough - Still hatin' on them brakes.

@MCH Thanks for the test and reviews!👍👍

As for my gears, problem is I drive automatic and setting up the gears for me is pretty much how can I get the fastest acceleration and not hit the rev limiter in the highest gear on a given track. Most of the time that works out okay for me, but this time we had two separate tracks that really called for different gearing to be most effective. I'm guessing that the gears felt decent at HSR/R and that it was AR that they seemed off.

Anyways thanks again for the test and review.:D

4. Cykosis1973 - Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04

Comments:
This car had the typical FF feel to it - a bit of understeer with absolutely no oversteer whatsoever. This allowed for much better corner exit speed / acceleration but the precision cornering needed for Autumn Ring was lacking. Overall if I had to rate the car it was nice but rather... boring. Sorry {Cy}

HSR Lap Time: 1.14.105
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:24.187

Driver's Choice: 6.5

So what you're saying is, I turned an Alfa into a Volvo..?? There are worse things that I could have and have been accused of :sly:

Don't feel bad for me son, I got 99 problems, but this fat arsed Alfa ain't one :mischievous:

Thanks for your time and efforts, they're appreciated...

{Cy}

3) Ridox2JZGTE - Opel Speedster

Autumn Ring: 1:22.394 (more can be squeezed)
High Speed Ring Reverse: 1:12.133
Driver's Choice Points: AR: 6.5 HSR-R: 8............................(Total: 7.25)

Review: The black sheep of the group. Very hard to get right, and even if you do so, not very rewarding. An interesting concept this car is. While others strive to make a Yellowbird safer, calmer, you make a car that tries to replicate a stock Yellowbird. What sorcery is this I ask. Yes, It's great fun to drive and yes the rear end slips at the very lightest touch. I think you could even get wind-induced oversteer.

(Copy from previous post) On high-speed ring it was okay and not that big of a problem but I still had to be very smooth with my inputs otherwise the car would get out of shape. On Autumn Ring it was worse - not only was the car very touchy but it felt like it was flopping all around. Unless I was perfectly accurate with the throttle the body would start to swing around and make me lose my line and time. I just made sure I inputted just enough throttle but no more and kept the body in check. As I mentioned I still think I can make the Opel faster on Autumn Ring but it would take a very good lap. I know I have .150 to gain in the loop section specifically.

Very drifty rear end. Feels very much like a Yellowbird when it goes. A fun car to drive yes, but not a car that excels in competitive laps.

I am surprised by the Yellowbird comparison, I never felt that way when tuning it and driving it around the AR and HSR/R. My aim when tuning the Opel was to have a car that is agile and can be steered by some degree with the throttle input, while minimizing understeer. I guess I went overboard with the throttle steer:ouch:. My earlier tune has totally different kind of handling, very tight rear end with high positive toe and low initial torque/high accel LSD, but the car felt lifeless. After more tuning, I decided to make the rear loose and up to the driver to tame it.

Test Results for FITT 60/40, 40/60, 460pp shoutout

Group A

Ridox2JZGTE - Opel Speedster Turbo '00

Comments:
This car was a rather strange experience - mostly frustrating but the most powerful of the group. The massive oversteer and significant body roll made the car very tricky to handle. Maybe I'm just not a skilled enough driver, but I felt like I was on pins and needles every moment I was driving it, just one inch away from disaster. It was relatively smooth once tamed and as I said had decent power, but I really couldn't get any decent speed through corners because if I pushed just an ounce too hard I would spin out.

I've just recently been starting to experiment with tuning and I may experiment with this car to see if I can tune it differently to improve my times. But I do have one question for the tuner. This car has an "Initial Torque" setting of 50, which is much higher than I've ever seen. What was the reason and result of setting it so high? Just curious

HSR Lap Time: 1:13.998
Autumn Ring Lap Time: 1:24.898

Driver's Choice: 5

Thank you so much for all drivers who posted great lap time with my car, it must have been a real struggle to tame it. I had fun driving the Opel, awesome little car.

Last edited:
Two Clueless, an Outlaw and a blind tuner in a PS3-less tree. Oh what fun it is! :D

Group C

High Speed Ring
Newdriver: 1'11.831
XDesperado: 1'12.504
Rotary Junkie: 1'12.873
Theo: 1'13.140

Autumn Ring
Newdriver: 1'23.293
Rotary Junkie: 1'23.324
Theo: 1'23.701
XDesperado: 1'24.343

Driver's Choice
XDesperado: 8
Rotary Junkie: 8
Theo: 7
Newdriver: 6.5

XDesperado: Due to the order I borrow cars, XD usually has the "misfortune" of going first, but it doesn't seem to matter most times. :) Another good showing here with a car that won't come unglued...until you jam hard on the breaks. It is fast for sure but the back end likes to come out to play into the esses on HSR and the two right hand hairpins at AR. Gears are a little goofy at AR but the rear stays where it should on exit, which is a welcome change on the old beast.

Rotary Junkie: For a guy with no PS3 he sure does a good job of tuning a car! Front end is great, feels more like it is pulling into the turn rather than understeering off the track like a typical FF. It doors show some of it's weight in certain places, particularly if you miss your breaking point and end up having to dig yourself off the beach. Also, CYM FTW!

Newdriver: Fastest of the lot by a good margin. With a few hundred more feet before turn 1 I could have been on the other side of 170. It does have a little bit of wanderlust though; likes to weave down the long straights for whatever reason. As with the Ferrari, no power overseer here but there is some braking instability. In both cases I might bump the decel numbers by a couple to see if I could cure that but without losing the character of the cars.

Theo: A smooth tune as always from Theo. HSR gave it no problems other than being down on speed in comparison to the rest of the group. AR did show some understeer, particularly into the turn before and coming out of the ring. I also felt it was a bit sluggish in the agility sections. On a side note, you made Cordovan Brown actually look good on a car!

Last edited:
Ridox, if you don't make the final round, keep your car shared and maybe send me an fr so I can drive it, the reviews have me intrigued.

Sure thing, CSLACR, I'll keep it shared, I will also be sharing one of my custom track, based on Mt Aso "Kiddie Land Climb", a good track for Kart racing with only 1 tight corner. The track is also good for testing high speed cornering. Sorry for the off topic, will look forward to hear your review and I'll send FR now.

Results post updated above. Need to find my notes to make sure I didn't miss anything in the comments but well done everyone in Group C! Everyone managed to blow by my own times in just 5 laps a piece! :eek:

Thank you DB for your time testing my cars 👍 thank you also for the good lap time and rating :dance:.

ND:dopey:

Deadline todai! :D *runs frantically to ugabugaz's test post* HAS HE DONE IT?! HAS HE?!?! *eagerly scrolls down to find…* oh.

Still nothing. :(

Back