Real Replica Tunes 2 (377 tunes): RE Amemiya "devil" Rise 7

• Thread starter ich122
  • 1,176 comments
Actually, I also started to make SUNBEAM8 CSL & E92 M3. The CSL would be pretty much like the normal E46, but with wider body (which we can't have) and a different, more track orientated susepnsion-setup, but I'll do some more research on it. The only car I know they tuned the engine is an old BMW 318is.

I'm back on Gt5 this weekend, I'm gonna *try* to make more replicas, so look forward to me giving you all some fine-looking replicas.

Welcome back, looking forward to them. :)

I'll be at it this weekend, I have a replica in mind.... (BTW there is no M6 in GT5 so I'll use the lousy M5 :lol: )
P7387_BMW_M6_Hamann_Widebody_20_1024x768.jpg

Holden HSV GTS '04
300kw/408PS

lagunasecaraceway2jqb1.jpg

Buy a Holden Commodore SS '04 from the "used car dealership". Do an engine and chassis overhaul.

Parts to buy:
ECU
racing air filter
intake manifold
sports exhaust manifold
sports catalytic converter
sport exhaust
FC gearbox
LSD
FC suspension

I used a 0/0 car and the HP is 404 (398 BHP)...Is it because the car needs break-in or I must install more parts ?

EDIT...Same problem and with the Holden HSV GTS Coupe '04...Iam on 404 HP (398 BHP)...

Last edited:
hmm, strage... also testet it with 0/0/0-cars... but drive some miles, change the oil and it will reach it.

Do you have a direct link to the G-Power M3? Cause G-Power have made a lot of powerstages for the E46 as well as the E90-92 and the GTS...

this one?

G-power-E46-BMW-M3-11.jpg

Will see, what I can do, the only problem with G-Power tunes is, that we can't install superchargers on BMWs ingame, so we have to do compromises and install engine tuning stages...

Good replicas is it possible for you to put the body and rim paint chip colors next to the cars?

Like the HP-figures I can add them to the tunes, coming in the future, for the released ones, would be too much work (since I have released nearly 100 tunes). Also, if you want to know the color of a specific tune that I allready released, feel free to ask

Alfa 147 Twin spark > Alfa 147 GTA?

There is a GTA as standard-car, the premium 147 is the facelift, which didn't get a 3.2 liter V6 GTA-Version

So next up:

HKS RX7 FD3S
G-Power M3 E46 (maybe CSL-base)
Callaway Competition Corvette Z06R GT3
Callaway Competition Corvette C6 GT4

Last edited:
I did a Pagani Zonda Uno with a 7.3 I got the color right its gt fluorescence 002 but I dont know if theres any differences in the gear ratios in the real one.

Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series

661hp/1907kg

Buy a Mercedes-Benz SL 55 (R320) '02 from the NCD.

GT Auto:
Oil Change
RAYS VOLK TRINITI V in Silver.
Type A Front, Type A Wing

Tuning Shop:
Stage 1 Weight Reduction
Engine Stage 2
ECU Tuning
Sports Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Supercharger (although it's turbocharged but that's not an option)
FC Transmission
Single Plate Clutch
Sports Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft
SS Tires

The Tune:

Crank the power down to 661 HP
Crank the weight up to 1907 kg

Transmission:

1: 3.600
2: 2.190
3: 1.610 (real one is 1.410)
4: 1:200 (real one is 1:000)
5: 0.930 (real one is 0.830)
Final: 2.650

Not by me, have an exam this week and after that I'm about 2 1/2 weeks off (first real holidays since 4 years)

Good luck mate this week!! You can do it! :)
And afterwards a well deserved holiday, sounds good, enjoy that too!!

Cheers :cheers:

Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
750Hp/1338Kg

Buy a Saleen S7 and give it an oil change. Chevrolet's orange metallic and TVR's red pearlescent mimic the real life orange & red colors.
top-ten-expensive-saleen-s7.jpg

Stage 2 engine tuning
Supercharger
Racing transmission

Top speed; 273 mph
Final; 3.700
1; 2.860
2; 1.610
3; 1.140
4; 0.960
5; 0.810
6; 0.640

Height; -10, -10
Springs; 8.3, 7.0
Weight: 1338Kg
Hp:750
Prepare your funeral arrangements before attempting to go around a corner full blastAT ALL. Virtually unrivaled in speed for stock supercars bar the veyron and citroen gt concept. Seriously, gauge your speed going around a corner, because oversteer will get you otherwise. This cars becomes weightless flying around high speed corners, if anything i implore you to buy higher grade tires.

Last edited:
ich122
Not by me, have an exam this week and after that I'm about 2 1/2 weeks off (first real holidays since 4 years)

But there are also some replica-makers in this thread: Our Replica Thread! by Outeke, maybe you want to ask them...

Thanks anyways. :-)
Good luck with your exam and enjoy your holidays. I just had my first proper one in five years so I know exactly how you feel. :-)

Latest Posts

Back