TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Sorry I couldn't make it the the Internet was messed up throughout Canada (damn you Rogers) and then when it got back I couldn't sign into PS3 :(

8031501016_ed867ac6aa_o.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_2.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_3.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_4.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_5.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_6.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_7.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_8.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_9.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_10.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_11.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_12.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_13.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_15.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_16.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_17.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_18.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_19.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_20.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_21.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_22.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_23.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_24.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_25.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_26.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_27.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_28.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_29.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_30.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_31.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_32.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_33.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_34.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_35.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_36.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_37.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_38.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_39.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_40.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_41.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_42.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_43.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_44.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_45.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_46.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_47.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_48.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_49.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_50.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_51.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_52.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_53.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_54.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_55.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_56.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_57.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_58.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_59.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_62.jpg

SuzukaCircuit_63.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still :(

it wasn't allowing you back in? I was having that problem before the update but now after it, it seems everyone is having more problems. In another series, I think almost everyone got DC'd

what happened at the start of the second race? I snuck around everyone to the inside but someone was parked! lol slammed them but still got to 3rd... then disconnect haha

Cool pictures

it wasn't allowing you back in? I was having that problem before the update but now after it, it seems everyone is having more problems. In another series, I think almost everyone got DC'd

what happened at the start of the second race? I snuck around everyone to the inside but someone was parked! lol slammed them but still got to 3rd... then disconnect haha

Cool pictures

I have been DC'd 3 out of the last 6 races.

Cool pictures

That was my fault in the start of the second race. My wheel freaked out and I had no controll over the car. I tried to get to the side of the track, I just could not get out of everyones way fast enough.:grumpy:
Sorry guys.

Psycho Tuber
I have been DC'd 3 out of the last 6 races.

Damn do you do all the things to try n make your connection strong? Are you connected by ethernet or wifi?

MBOBB1969
That was my fault in the start of the second race. My wheel freaked out and I had no controll over the car. I tried to get to the side of the track, I just could not get out of everyones way fast enough.:grumpy:
Sorry guys.

Oh its alright

That pic of the start of the 2nd race.... WOW.... i got away clean and it looks like i was the only one. I had no idea how bad that start was fubar'd. Nice pics AP1 i love that Maserati in silver chrome.

Damn do you do all the things to try n make your connection strong? Are you connected by ethernet or wifi?

I am connected with an ethernet, I clear my system cache, I reboot my modem, and I restart my PS3. If there is anything else I should be doing please let me know. :lol:

I would like to join. PSN: CG3284 colors: blue body with orange wheels. Number: 28

Hello
The number 28 is all good but if you could look at the drivers list on the first page of the post about half way down you will find it. Just pick unique colors and you will be good.👍
Thanks for joining Turtle Racing league.
You might be interested in our friday night league that starts next Friday night. Flex Racing series. Check the thread out.👍

Psycho Tuber
I am connected with an ethernet, I clear my system cache, I reboot my modem, and I restart my PS3. If there is anything else I should be doing please let me know. :lol:

Haha I think thats good. If u have a smart phone connected to ur wifi... if u do have wifi, i know u said its connected by ethernet. And close all internet connected programs on the comp. I think that would be all. You can try "repairing" the connection too

Last edited:
I don't think we had a single DC in our race, but we only had I think 8 people racing, and it looks like you guys had 10 people racing, so maybe that had something to do with it.

I have two desktops, two laptops, three cell phones, and three tablets sharing the wireless connection with my ps3 and I've noticed a definite improvement in my game connection as the other devices are disconnected... My gaming desktop is the biggest resource hog, and I actually turn it off before I join any online lounges...

http://www.pingtest.net/

The group I used to race had everyone perform a ping connection test from their PS3. Lower number results are better. A score of "B" is really the minimum for trying to race online. One bad connection will infect the whole room. I've heard it's the best way to test your online gaming connection.

Congrats to the winners and it was fun mixing it up in race 2. Everyone who stayed raced nice and clean. I think I probably should stick to the practices for now. After a day of yard work and chasing the kids, my arm was plenty sore. Wasn't going to run but wanted to give it a go. Couldn't push hard and kept making mistakes-off course a couple times and a penalty. Race 2 just wore me down and was relieved to get kicked, sad to say.

Last edited:
http://www.pingtest.net/

The group I used to race had everyone perform a ping connection test from their PS3. Lower number results are better. A score of "B" is really the minimum for trying to race online. One bad connection will infect the whole room. I've heard it's the best way to test your online gaming connection.

Congrats to the winners and it was fun mixing it up in race 2.

C+ I would sure like mbobb1969 to check his. Isn't it important for the host to have a good ping test score?

An A is awesome. Should be perfect for hosting.

We had so many issues with disconnects, lag and that timing bug that racing in an open lobby became the most stable solution. Marked it PRIVATE with mics off no damage and fixed host. Only downside was the host would have to kick any wayward pubbers who didn't know what private meant!

But one person can make a room unstable and throw off connections. Mine has always been a B with a low number. Once my kids were watching a movie upstairs, wife was on her laptop and I checked the ping. It was a D! Got them turned off, reset (turned off for 30 seconds) the PS3 and back to B.

Last edited:
7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Race 12: Suzuka Circuit
Car: Maserati GranTurismo ‘08
Laps: 20
Date: September 29, 2012

Division 1 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 2:17.191 - Pole 2:16.992)
2nd Place: Kendawg198 (Fast Lap - 2:18.432)
3rd Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 2:18.275)
4th Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 2:18.656)
5th Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 2:19.099)

Race 2

1st Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 2:17.634)
2nd Place: Kendawg198 (Fast Lap - 2:19.127)
3rd Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 2:18.009)
4th Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 2:18.070)
5th Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 2:19.291)

Division 2 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: Spazmaticality (Fast Lap - 2:18.036)
2nd Place: ncrthree (Fast Lap - 2:17.974)
3rd Place: RidgelineDiv (Fast Lap - 2:19.773)
4th Place: RustyGunzz (Fast Lap - 2:19.611)

Psycho-Tuber - DNF (disconnected - Pole)
santhur - DNF (disconnected)
RockRoadKid - DNF (disconnected)
mbobb1969 - DNF (disconnected)

Race 2

1st Place: RidgelineDiv (Fast Lap - 2:19.678)
2nd Place: RustyGunzz (Fast Lap - 2:19.110)
3rd Place: RockRoadKid (Fast Lap - 2:22.703)

ncrthree - DNF (disconnected)
santhur - DNF (disconnected)
Spazmaticality - DNF (disconnected)
mbobb1969 - DNF (technical issue)
Psycho-Tuber - DNS

Division 3 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (Fast Lap - 2:20.045)
2nd Place: ivandwe (Fast Lap - 2:20.187)
3rd Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 2:22.030)

Race 2

1st Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (Fast Lap - 2:21.045)
2nd Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 2:19.495)
3rd Place: ivandwe (Fast Lap - 2:20.570)

Division A - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: iceandspice (Fast Lap - 2:19.182)
2nd Place: nbmjhk4 (Fast Lap - 2:22.152)
3rd Place: Ntc3nut (Fast Lap - 2:25.835)

Race 2

1st Place: Ntc3nut (Fast Lap - 2:27.920)

DNF - iceandspice (disconnected)
DNF - nbmjhk4 (disconnected)

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: martin_ky (100 Points - Pole and Two 1st Place Finishes)
2nd Place: Kendawg198 (90 Points)
3rd Place: FFK13 (81 Points ~ Tie Breaker 2:18.009)
4th Place: DREX81 (81 Points ~ Tie Breaker 2:18.070)
5th Place: Johnny_Suede (72 Points)

Division 2

1st Place: RidgelineDiv (90 Points)
2nd Place: RustyGunnz (84 Points)
3rd Place: Spazmaticality (48 Points)
4th Place: ncrthree (45 Points)
5th Place: RockRoadKid (42 Points)

Division 3

1st Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (98 Points)
2nd Place: Infinital-NG (87 Points ~ Tie Breaker 2:19.495)
3rd Place: ivandwe (87 Points ~ Tie Breaker 2:20.187)

Division A

1st Place: Ntc3nut (90 Points)
2nd Place: iceandspice (48 Points)
3rd Place: nbmjhk4 (45 Points)

Race Recap

The Division 1/3 lounge had a great night! They had no disconnects and martin_ky scored a perfect 100 points by getting the pole and winning both races. Congratulations martin_ky! The Division 2/A lounge was not so lucky, having major network issues with a total of 6 drivers getting disconnected in race 2. Several drivers are probably looking for a rematch and hopefully next week they will get it in our Vintage Car Race at Nürburgring 24h! We want to give ncrthree, Spazmaticality, RockRoadKid, iceandspice, nbmjhk4, and Ntc3nut a great big welcome to The Turtle Racing League! Congratulations guys on another exceptional night of racing!

Turtle Racing League - Simply The Best

Last edited:
I would like to join. PSN: CG3284 colors: blue body with orange wheels. Number: 28

Great, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League. The color combination and car number you have chosen are both available. Just accept the Turtle FR's we send you and should be ready to go! Welcome to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series! 👍

That sucks to hear about all the disconnects in devision 2/A. I ran the ping test from my laptop while my ps3 was on and scored a B*. I'm assuming that's good. I'll rerun it later when nothing else is on. I'll take a level 67 ticket also. Next week will be fun, just need to decide on what car to drive, the Ford or the Jag.

I seem to be destined for 3rd place overall each week. This next race might change that though, since this is my favorite track. I've already tested it out, and this will be my favorite race I think by far :)

Oh, also with this race, I assume that we are expected to qualify using the same tires that we start with right?

66 ticket for me please.

I'm taking the LSAT on Saturday so I wont be driving this week... See you guys at Motegi.

Back