SVX's Gallery: 10/12/13: Closure

• Thread starter SVX
  • 329 comments
interesting effect with the brake calipers 👍
With the wheel being out off the sun's vision, it came out bright enough gladly. Thanks!
Great stuff! Nice TT
Thank you good sir!
Nice color 👍
I can't agree with you more. 👍

I have decided to cancel the Nissan Bluebird set, due to unsatisfying results. The set would include the 1800SSS (910) ’79 version at Eiger Nordwand under overcast skies. I may decide to reproduce the set, being optimistic for the set to be satisfying.

But don't be agitated, I have another set ready right below. Indulge and shoot me some photomode suggestions. Cars, tracks, weather conditions, time, etc..

Black Speed

Unedited

Edited

SVX
Nice shots Crooooooow. I'm really liking #5. :drool:👍
Grand Prix
Like 4 and 5, looks great in black with the overcast lighting. 👍
GT HP Nut
Nice photos. I like the 1st edited one the most :)👍
sems4arsenal
Fantastic set ,love the edited ones in particular :drool:
Thanks dudes, you'll be seeing the rejects of my CCCL week 70 entry shortly within the next few days. Don't forget to give some ideas for future photo shoots.

The HPA looks fantastic in red! Or is it just you, make it look fantastic!?
Non then less, awesome shots mate! :drool:👍

Nice work. Loved 1st , 2nd and 5th the most :drool:.
I love the style of the first HPA.
brake caliper with a red rim Traver
HPA shots are awesome!
Thanks very much fellas!

The HPA looks fantastic in red! Or is it just you, make it look fantastic!?
Non then less, awesome shots mate! :drool:👍
I feel overjoyed since the master has complimented on my work. :sly:

No apologies for absence.

'69 Fever

A preview of whats to come.

Don't worry, I haven't forgot about the gallery. It's currently under some pretty major work, so watch this space.

In the mean time, here's a preview of my next set. :)

Thanks for looking.

Comments and criticism are welcome. :cheers:

Nice preview, Joshua. I like the depth of field and the smooth background blur. The car looks clean, as well, although the roof (to the left of the antenna) could have been less jaggy. ;)

Nice preview, Joshua. I like the depth of field and the smooth background blur. The car looks clean, as well, although the roof (to the left of the antenna) could have been less jaggy. ;)

Thanks man! :)

I actually cleaned that up, but I forgot to do an important step which I forgot to do on most of them. I forgot to feather it, so it came up a bit fuzzy/jaggy.

I'm definitely making sure I feather my selections with my next clean ups though! 👍

Back