Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

• Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
Amazing work, JB!

Another great job!!!

Gawd damn thats awesome!!:drool: I just think it could be a bit better with a little less rain:tup:.

Great work mate.

Just WOW ! Impressive :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

That's the only good shot of an X1 I've ever seen.

Damn, it's amazing!

Wow... Superb !

Thanks Guys! It was hard, took a whole day to create this art :sly:

If there is any picture which could come close to being perfect, then it's this one. In fact, there's nothing I could criticise here... ;)

:bowdown: 👍

ferinodesignday1.png

Photoset - Subaru BRZ S (2012)

The first day of the three DLС days. I am sure the next two days will not leave you indifferent :sly:
------
View in
3840×2160 and 1920×1080

^SPECIAL FOR GTPlanet^

------

Last edited:
This is one of THE BEST edits I've ever seen on GTP. Seriously, the use of that Blue/Red 3D thingy filter thing just makes the entire picture come alive for me. It's like I'm watching your animated GT5 trailer where that thing where the cars flicker with that effect. It's playing over and over again in my head as I type this.

Great, great work! 👍 👍 👍

Great set jB, but it doesn't have your usual "LOL **** that's amazing." quality. They're good shots and edited great, but they're just not as... epic as your work usually is.

It's a truly amazing and well balanced set in my eyes with a good mix of knock your socks off incredible heavily edited shots and less 'flashy' shots that still amaze due to their raw awesomeness. :bowdown: 👍

Great first set! I really like the shots where the car is parked (especially the front one on Le Mans). Very small critics: I think you blur your shots a little too much, it might be necessary when shooting at some glitch places on photo travel as the environment textures are low resolution but in general I think a bit more sharpness can't hurt. 👍

Now please, bring the next one on! Looking forward to the HSV-10 and GT-R N24... :)

ferinodesignday1.png

Photoset - Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy (2012)

What can I say? Second day has come! Incredible pictures below... 👍
------
View only in full size!
1920×1080

------
View only in full size!
3840×2160

^SPECIAL FOR GTPlanet^

There's that "Why the **** do I even try" jB quality.

Seriously, there's somethin' with you Russians and photomode...

Those shots are... AMAZING! :drool:

That's probably not a creative way of expressing what they are... but it's just what they are. Especially the lens flare on the last one and the smoke effects on the shot from the car's side.

AWESOME! :drool: :drool: :bowdown:

Love how this set starts off nice and mellow (with the realism at 11) and then cranks up the insanity factor (insanely awesome that is) as the set progresses. EPIC! 👍 👍 :)

Back