Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
the last 3 :drool: Perfect reflections and angles, I love that little Lens Flare from in the 5th shot.

nissanfanatic - Thanks! The tones are fairly soft due to the lighting and the aperture used. Glad you like it. 👍

SVX - Thanks, one of these days we'll get our timing right and get an online session in. :)

slzk - Thanks again, Eiffel circuit, 6:30-7:00am with 25% weather gives lovely lighting conditions for photos - I just accentuated it a little and I like that colour on the Viper (Midnight Blue Pearl Effect) for a slightly menacing demeanor. And the camber :lol:, well yes, I forgot about that, I had previously used the car as a drifter before repainting for this shoot. :)

Kodje - Thanks for stopping by and the nice comment. :)

ShaolinMasta - Glad you like it, that last shot was the one I did the least to editing wise, I guess it was a pretty good image to begin with. ;)

Meandog - Once again, thank you. :)

Beeblebrox - :embarrassed: Thank you, I've fluked a few good shots lately :sly:

Gtuned - High praise indeed - much appreciated! :) The lens flare was in game but to achieve it the original photo was very very dark. I had to carefully brighten the image without causing horrible artifacting everywhere and I'm pretty pleased how it turned out. :)

GT-R - Happy you approve! As mentioned above, #5 was the most challenging shot to edit so to have people like it is very satisfying - thank you. 👍

driftinziggy - Thanks - Home Run! :D

NBDESIGNZ - Much appreciated. :)

Yay, I won another SSC with the Burning Rubber theme, so what better way to celebrate than to burn some rubber! :)

Unedited winning entry

and some edited 'rejects'.

Dang - that's fantastic. Great editing as always bud. Your Viper shots are beautiful as well Nato - love the lighting and mood, particularly in shots 2 and 5. 👍

My word - that 2nd edited Macca is gorgeous! So dramatic, looks like a still from an action movie. :drool:

Cool Viper set too - I really must come here more often. :dopey:

Many thanks SVX, Primus Ortus, Kodje, Miklad, GT-R, maveric25 & TVR&Ferrari_Fan for the comments. :cheers:

2.0 Week 98 Entry

~~~~~~

2.0 Week 99 Entry

CCCL Week 84 Entry

SSC Week 72 Entry

Thanks for viewing. :)

Beautiful pics... I agree with Crooooooow and NB for the realism of the second picture.

The two C4 pics are amazing especially the second one with a great edit work.

And i love your Delorean one.

Dammit Nato, you really became one of the best photographers on GTP!
Now you're an Photoshop AND Photomode god! :scared:

Lovely work mate! 👍

Good post, I like the first shot and the last is probably my fav of the bunch. Very nice indeed.

Cheers for the PM. ;)

These look too realistic to be from GT5. :sly:
Thanks! I think I achieved some good realism with a couple of them, a few others are over-edited. :)
SVX
Beautiful. :drool:👍
Many thanks. :cheers:
Wow Nato - great stuff. Love the Advan Lexus shots the most, but they are all excellent. 👍
That Lexus is quite photogenic. 👍
The roughness of the terrain in your second photo explodes realism like a bomb! :eek:
I totally agree, it's awesome!
Thanks - With the weather set at 50% (not raining) and surface water at 80%+ it really enchances the road texture - I just added a little extra emphasis. ;)
Awesome pictures , Nato :drool: :drool: :drool:
Last 4 shots are my favorites 👍
Thank you SM, the second C4 is my favorite. :)
I really like the fourth shot! 👍
That's good - it's somewhat over done I feel. I actually uploaded the wrong one, I had a slightly toned down version without the rainbow that I had intended to upload, but I thought I'ld keep that one there to see what reaction I got from it.
Beautiful pics... I agree with Crooooooow and NB for the realism of the second picture.
The two C4 pics are amazing especially the second one with a great edit work.
And i love your Delorean one.
Thanks again, must have done something right with the second shot. ;)
Glad you like the C4 and Delorean pictures too. :)

Dammit Nato, you really became one of the best photographers on GTP!
Now you're an Photoshop AND Photomode god! :scared:
Lovely work mate! 👍
:embarrassed: What! Many thanks Mitch, but I think you're overstating it just a little. ;)
Still I'm honoured to be considered amongst such awesome company. :cheers:

My favourite has to be the last shot.
Thanks, I got lucky with that one - not the shot itself so much as having a white Furai show up in my UCD right at the start of the week for that comp. Already had the black one, so I took it as a sign from the Photomode Gods to use them for the Kung Fu Panda theme. Must have been right as it won me the comp that week. :D
GPR
Good post, I like the first shot and the last is probably my fav of the bunch. Very nice indeed.
Cheers for the PM. ;)
Thank you GPR, nice to have you drop by and glad you found some pictures to your liking... and you're welcome. :)

Right then, time for an update. :)

CCCL Week 86 photoshoot - Vanishing Point

Entry

~~~~~~

2.0 Week 100 Entry

2.0 Week 101 Entry

80's Rivals

Back