Ferino Design - Photo/Art Gallery | ~MOST VIEWED FLICKR's FOR ALL TIME~ [THE END|06.12.13]

  • Thread starter Thread starter jBhIpS
  • 1,223 comments
  • 200,550 views
we: :confused:

you: :sly:

we: :bowdown:

you: :D

we: :banghead:

_

next update... all over again ^^
 
Last edited:
HOLY SH:censored:!:drool: What a way to treat one of my favorite cars!:drool:
 
~Rain-Realism-Details~
♫ New Zealand Shapeshifter - Sleepless (B-Complex Remix)♫

(Click for 1920×1080)
Scion FR-S '12

----------
~ORIGINAL~

P.S.
MadMoss, 20832, Nuschel01, lilmann73, Madertus, Kodje, DarkAvengerZR1, Nato_777, Gtuned, Taiga, ShaolinMasta, NBDESIGNZ, zzz_pt, SMfan
Huge thanks to all you guys :cheers:
​
 
Last edited:
You never fail when it is about amaze me with those photos. If you make a Corvette Z06 photo, in 1024x768 resolution, i will love you forever. :lol:
 
DAMN!!! Thats awesome :)👍. Also the 458 and Mclaren. Whats with you Russians and Photoshop :crazy::confused::bowdown:.
 
Insanely good work. It must have taken a while to add those raindrops.
 
I told you he was about to do the same all over again. :lol:

Great attention to detail! Master of Edition.
 
You can make wonders with your editing skills. Always a pleasure to come here.
 
Awesome mate, GT5 + Photoshop + JB = :bowdown:
 
Utterly Brilliant! :eek: :drool: :bowdown: Especially love that fact you've got the rain coming down on slightly different angles - adds that extra dimension of realism.

Nice choice of music too. 👍 Went to a Shapeshifter concert while I was on holiday in Rarotonga a couple of years back - they just happened to be there at the same time I was. :)
 
Fantastic work ! Love it :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Why do you do this to me?
Why?

I absolutely admire your photoshop work.
 
A big 'Thank You' for all of your comments :cheers:

P.S.
Now, finally after 3 years I changed my URL name on deviantart...
Wellcome! -> Ferino-Design.deviantART.com and i got a premium membership there.
 
Glad to see the change in deviantART! :cheers: hustler098 didn't seem to suit you.
 
You know what? I thought you may as well like to have Premium here, Ilya, so I went ahead and bought a subscription for you. ;)
 
You know what? I thought you may as well like to have Premium here, Ilya, so I went ahead and bought a subscription for you. ;)

👍 :)
 
You know what? I thought you may as well like to have Premium here, Ilya, so I went ahead and bought a subscription for you. ;)
Indescribable THANKS GT-R :drool:! Now it's my turn :sly:
 
You're welcome! Enjoy the naked chicks. :D Oh, and take your time mate. ;)

Real reason to boys buy premium membership. To access the GTP soft pron content. Seriously?
 
Congrats indeed! 👍 If I remember correctly, that was one of your first (if not the first) entries in the comps, and you smashed us all with it! :lol:
 
Congrats ! You really deserve it 👍👍👍
Beautiful picture !
 
Back