Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Oh, that's bad news. VERY bad news. :(
But I'm sure you'll get good grades :)đź‘Ť
But that depends on how your mother defines "Good"... :indiff:

BTW, mothers sometimes can be very frustrating and annoying for us sons, right? :sly:đź‘Ť

It's semester break, and I have access to GTP! :D :D :D
However, I'm gonna be in Korea during the 80% of the break. :guilty:
Don't worry! Here's an short Flickr update I made during my absence.

Technically 1M
BMW 1 Series Coupe tii

Click for Lightbox!

Also, some (late) Weekly Takes!

Weekly Takes

4th Week of October

PMC Week 100
45 Years

2.0 Week 100
NĂĽr Edition

CCCL Week 85
*lazyness

Secret Santa Week 73
*was in hiatus

Click for Lightbox!

By the time you read this, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
However, no celebratory set will follow. :indiff:

Thanks, Eric!

I'm definitely gonna enjoy Pyongyang! I'm also gonna have a go in the Pyeonghwa Hwiparam!

MENU23_43_MULTI_2.jpg

:lol:

EDIT: My 2400th post!

Last edited:
Tomorrow, I off to Korea and meet PSY my older sister/achi for college stuffs. Which means this is the last time I'll touch my PS3 until Nov. 5. :indiff:

Anyways, here's a special update to keep you company. I realized that GT5 is waiting to give me my birthday gift, so I powered the PS3 and went on to claim my present. Since my PSN birth year was 1992 (not 1997 :P), the only car I was expecting a Peugeot 905. However, I did not expect a Ferrari F40 to be in my possession. I was like that Cup Stacking Girl who screamed "OMG!" many times (think of the "YES OH MY GAWD!" part of Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites). After that, I'd decided to make a celebratory set for your guys!

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is my brightest set so far...

October
Ferrari F40 @ Laguna Seca

PLUS:
Panorama

Wallpaper

dA Link

Click for Lightbox!

In 5 minutes, it's my time for maturity. :P

Last edited:
Ridiculous.
Love just about all of them, but the last is great, it's my desktop.

The tones are great, although they do seem rather the same, it'd be nice to have a variance in tones, but that's just my opinion, they're still great. You just gotta ditch that cheesy lens flare filter (I got some good Anamorphic ones if you want) But I have to say justin, you're quite on your way to the pro level. Just a bit more work and you're up there with them.

I quite like shot 3 myself, its quite dynamic looking with the angle and feel and the intense contrast gives it more energy. Nice one. đź‘Ť

Wow Justin. The last time I've seen you was April and you seem like a complete different person now. (Well, in your photography skills I mean.) You're on a whole new level! The F40 set's gorgeous, especially the one with the engine and sky- nailed the mood!

@Mat: Thanks, pare! Korea is awesome!
Expect a long photo set in my real life gallery!

@Jaden: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
I haven't had that kind of reply since Garrett did recently! Thank you, Jade!
About the engine shot, I knew the warm filter worked well with that sky and engine bay area. It sorta reminded me of another shot from, if I'm not mistaken, Michael/bmxmitch.

Wow Justin. The last time I've seen you was April and you seem like a complete different person now. (Well, in your photography skills I mean.) You're on a whole new level! The F40 set's gorgeous, especially the one with the engine and sky- nailed the mood!

Agreed 100%.

Back