MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments

A____w____e____s____o____m____e.

Insane!!! Best GT5 non car shots ever!!!

Beautiful and inspired fog effect you've created there. :drool: :bowdown:

Lovely toning. 👍

Perfect editing, leeislee, awesome photo 👍.

Splendid light work. I love them (as usual...)

your pictures are amazing quality
Thanks for the kind words everyone 👍👍

First time I visited your gallery I think. Nice stuff all around. You like that panoramic ratio I notice which is cool definitely accentuates some shots with long lines which is nice. Me thinks I'll be keeping tabs on your work from now on.

That 458 in the wet is pretty awesome, nice composition and tones which already makes it a winner, but I'm am also very impressed with the water effects, they are done very well. 👍

Everyone has been expecting a long waited set, leeislee. Care to explain your absence?
Hehe, well the main reason is i just got fed up of playing GT5. I'm sure i will get back to it soon and post more crap pictures, not sure when though but thanks for remembering me! 👍

GPR
First time I visited your gallery I think. Nice stuff all around. You like that panoramic ratio I notice which is cool definitely accentuates some shots with long lines which is nice. Me thinks I'll be keeping tabs on your work from now on.

That 458 in the wet is pretty awesome, nice composition and tones which already makes it a winner, but I'm am also very impressed with the water effects, they are done very well. 👍
Thanks 👍

Looks great in lightbox

I'm in the autumn mood. Only wish i could drive my Aston around enjoying it for real!​

Last edited:
Great edit Lee, I really feel the atmosphere in this edit! 👍 :drool: How long did this piece take you?

I loose my words...

Technically it's just astonishing, but this is also simply the most beautiful i've ever seen since i come here :drool:

(and you can make this in only 3h...)

Kodje
I loose my words...

Technically it's just astonishing, but this is also simply the most beautiful i've ever seen since i come here :drool:

(and you can make this in only 3h...)

Thanks for the kind words. It didn't take too long because its not a really big edit. Most of the beauty comes from the lighting and colours really.

Your newest edition is every bit as stunning as the work I've come to expect from you!:drool:
You are truly one of the masters of the craft! :cheers:

Back