GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
Love the Suderia shots, all are stunning. It's has to be the best complete update on GTP so far where all the shots are amazing. It also moved me to change my iPad background hope you don't mind.

5536437649_30f25e9022.jpg

Jailbreak iPad? 👍 :sly:

Hey all, I'm back! And am bringing my gallery back to life.

Thanks to everyone and there comments and I appolgize for disappearing for so long. Been over year now I think. :crazy:

Long story short last year I had a major HDD failure and lost all my work!!! GT5 photos and lots of other creative stuff. It majorlly bummed me out and left me not feeling very creative or inspired for ages. :grumpy:

Still have the drive but can't afford proper recovery of what ever may be fine on it at the moment. One day. :ouch:

Anyway I'm back and feeling inspired again. :) Great to see some new talent that has emerged since I've been MIA not mention some of the long standing greats. 👍

So now onto business. I've revamped my first post with a new banner and re-jigged my set banners style. Not that any of that really matters.

So hopefully I'll have learn't from my mistakes and make sure I have backups!

Again thanks to all that have commented and have been waiting for an update. Here we go...

First set back and its a quite a big one, well for me. Wasn't planning on making it so big but I had so many shots I ended up liking. Hope you guys like them. :)

Aston Martin V12 Vantage
@ Special Stage Route X

Click for larger images

Last edited:
Every single shot its amazing! I personally love 3th, 7th, 10th :) Great light and mood...

Nice to see an update (first that I see in your gallery). :)

ps: nice banners 👍

Yes indeed :) I did a set with an Honda Insight at 6:30am and I loved the outcome in terms of light.

Again, great job!

Nice to see you again, GPR. Your gallery banner looks great (as usual) and the template looks clean. The latest set you provided is outstanding. What all pictures have in common is good toning and contrast. On top of that, the car looks crisp and clean and the background blur is as smooth as it gets. Welcome back to GTPlanet mate - hope to see more work from you soon. :)

I like 3, 10, and 11. Awesome shots!

Thanks man. :)

Nice to see you again, GPR. Your gallery banner looks great (as usual) and the template looks clean. The latest set you provided is outstanding. What all pictures have in common is good toning and contrast. On top of that, the car looks crisp and clean and the background blur is as smooth as it gets. Welcome back to GTPlanet mate - hope to see more work from you soon. :)

Cheers, GT-R. I really tired to get some nice tones going and did play around with contrast to help get a more realistic feel. Worked well on most of them I thought. I suppose the car is pretty crisp although they could have been better if they we're shot in x2 mode. I usually don't have it set to x2 because it takes so damn long to takes shots in that mode. :indiff:

My first comment in your amazing gallery :) Fantastic upadate :drool: I like sense of speed in #1 and 8 👍 The most favorite shot is # 12 ,fantastic tones and mood :drool:

My first comment in your amazing gallery :) Fantastic upadate :drool: I like sense of speed in #1 and 8 👍 The most favorite shot is # 12 ,fantastic tones and mood :drool:

Yeah the light cast in shot 12 turned out very nice. Thanks for the great comment. :)

Nice update GPR! 👍

Thanks. :)

Very realistic and loved the mood and tones 👍:).

Thanks man, I think overall this may be my most realistic set yet. :) Hope I can match it again. :nervous:

Great to have you back GPR, already the shots are astounding, love the clean tones and angles.
Can't wait to see more.

Great set, well done 👍 :)

Thanks iNs3CuRe. :)

Great to have you back GPR, already the shots are astounding, love the clean tones and angles.
Can't wait to see more.

Cheers Gtuned, feeling good to be back and thanks for the nice comment. Good to see your still pumping out some nice stuff. Cheers again. :cheers:

Ah, there's a name I haven't seen in ages 👍

Great to have you back, GPR; your gallery is one that the newer members should absolutely make a stop in :cheers:

Here are two reasons, why I like the fifth shot:

*Composition
*Lighting

Thanks mate, it's one of the only shots I've tried as a panoramic so far I think. I'd like do more of them in the future.

SVX
Fantastic. :drool:👍

Loving the new layout too.

Cheers SVX, appreciate the comment. Yeah felt I had to change the layout to adhear to the new size restrictions in posts. Plus I wanted a bit of fresh re-start.

Ah, there's a name I haven't seen in ages 👍

Great to have you back, GPR; your gallery is one that the newer members should absolutely make a stop in :cheers:

Yep it has been ages, my bad. Thanks for the great endorsment, good to see you're still creating some great stuff. It's inspiring to see a seasoned veteran still on his game. 👍

That is a nice come back :)

I won't be original i guess : beautiful set, good angles, great speed effet but most of all a really beautiful soft light. I love it.

That is a nice come back :)

I won't be original i guess : beautiful set, good angles, great speed effet but most of all a really beautiful soft light. I love it.

Yeah I love angles, somtimes perhaps over use them. Thanks for the comment. :)

To Everyone: I'm planning a new set for this weekend. Hopefully it turns out well. :nervous:

Simply superb set! You certainly have not lost your touch. 👍 Every shot is so well composed and the realism factor is super high. Great to have you back. :)

Latest Posts

Back