Brunet Paquet
(Banned)
- 33

- Canada
- AllAroundGamerJC
- Watts Newman77
I've been playing the game since it came out,and never had an opportunity to go online to interact with people,and i'd love to experience this,as this is the true part of the game,IMO,but with friends,rather than the raw random games i cannot imagine i'd end up getting entrapped into with some people's hard language in random servers.
Just a few pointers to start with:I like it when collisions are set to "Off",if there is such a setting,and please don't take me in the Bernese Alps of Eiger Nordwand or The Snow Labyrinth of Chamonix. I feel like the mountains are ready to jump on me and eat me raw,since i'm afraid of huge,huge mountains.
And i'd like to hang out with active,nice people who have a sense of humor,as when i play on XBOX 360 the people are overly-serious,and one more part...if i get a friend,i'd like them to have clean-enough-vocabulary,and be supporting as i have Tourettes and Asperger syndrome.
I may slip up with a big word,but i never mean to.
Thanks so much guys,and see you on the track!!
Just a few pointers to start with:I like it when collisions are set to "Off",if there is such a setting,and please don't take me in the Bernese Alps of Eiger Nordwand or The Snow Labyrinth of Chamonix. I feel like the mountains are ready to jump on me and eat me raw,since i'm afraid of huge,huge mountains.
And i'd like to hang out with active,nice people who have a sense of humor,as when i play on XBOX 360 the people are overly-serious,and one more part...if i get a friend,i'd like them to have clean-enough-vocabulary,and be supporting as i have Tourettes and Asperger syndrome.
I may slip up with a big word,but i never mean to.
Thanks so much guys,and see you on the track!!
, you will defo find friendly people here, although we do prefer clean racing, you may find some people who don't mind dirty racing. Welcome!