RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

^ Well weren't you working on a tuning guide? I learned my suspension tuning knowledge from you back in the day so I can't imagine it to be too hard.

I just had an arguably stupid idea, but you could, in essence, pass the baton on to someone (or 2) to keep RKM going.
This:
Afraid that without RJ, VTiRoj and Dragonthing providing the tunes it just wouldn't be the same. They have a certain style and flair with their tunes that mark them as RKM.

Would suggest that if there were tuners interested in posting new tunes they open their own garage and build their own style. Otherwise it would likely just be seen as trying to profit from an established name.

Which is exactly what should happen. It's what I did.
I could go on for hours about why it's a terrible idea and why you shouldn't do it, but I won't. Not here.
I'd get too much hate if I posted it here.

This:

Which is exactly what should happen. It's what I did.
I could go on for hours about why it's a terrible idea and why you shouldn't do it, but I won't. Not here.
I'd get too much hate if I posted it here.

Then what was the point of that post? :confused:

^ Well weren't you working on a tuning guide? I learned my suspension tuning knowledge from you back in the day so I can't imagine it to be too hard.
I was working on an FF guide but I gave up after realising LSD tuning is just witchcraft that can't be explained. :lol:
If I could bust through my firewall on my PC I would be with you in drift city... sadly I'm too old
Doesn't it tell you that there's a program that is being blocked and if you'd like to unblock it?
We aren't closed...are we? I just have no TV right now, no way can I afford one at the moment, maybe after a bit of saving...

We're not closed if you're still tuning. :P

VTiRoj
Doesn't it tell you that there's a program that is being blocked and if you'd like to unblock it?

Not a specific program. I can turn it off but then all the crap is allowed in too. :( I should just let a teenager at it so I can return to the island :P

Not a specific program. I can turn it off but then all the crap is allowed in too. :( I should just let a teenager at it so I can return to the island :P
Set up a second bootable partition with that game only on it and the firewall disabled. Then password protect the new partition so only you can access it. You still may have to deal with some unwanted junk on occasion, but you wouldn't need to worry about little eyes seeing things they shouldn't.

Well hopefully you three will dabble some and then make a glorious comeback for GT6! :D I will be looking forward to more from you. :cheers:

XDesperado67
Set up a second bootable partition with that game only on it and the firewall disabled. Then password protect the new partition so only you can access it. You still may have to deal with some unwanted junk on occasion, but you wouldn't need to worry about little eyes seeing things they shouldn't.

It's generally just a couple of ports that need to be opened or a specific program unblocked or whitelisted. Usually don't need to go as far as messing with positions. :scared: I'd offer to help but I'm no good at firewalls anymore. Though if you tell me what you're using I can try. :D

We might as well be closed because all 3 of us have stopped tuning and in 2 confirmed cases, no longer actively playing GT5. The thing is with GT5 garages is that they never physically close. The thread will always remain open so you guys can leave feedback or whatever. 👍

Hi Roj! You are not playing at all or just GT5? :grumpy: And if you're still playing, may I ask what was you choice? :scared:;)

We might as well be closed because all 3 of us have stopped tuning and in 2 confirmed cases, no longer actively playing GT5. The thing is with GT5 garages is that they never physically close. The thread will always remain open so you guys can leave feedback or whatever. 👍

Pity that... :( Can we be at least sure that RKM will be back when GT6 or some other GT variation comes up? I know GT5 may not be the hottest game today, but it is still enjoyable.

Pity that... :( Can we be at least sure that RKM will be back when GT6 or some other GT variation comes up? I know GT5 may not be the hottest game today, but it is still enjoyable.

If I'm honest, you can almost be sure I'll be back in some capacity as soon as I fix my PS3; there's a lot I want to do but haven't yet.

If I'm honest, you can almost be sure I'll be back in some capacity as soon as I fix my PS3; there's a lot I want to do but haven't yet.

You say that…and have been for ages, but just how much have you actually progressed on fixing it? :P

I knew not coming back here would lead to this :lol::dunce:

hey rotary junkie ,do you have a tune for a gt-r lm road going version 1995 n i tested the ferrari enzo tune ,it was awesome,good job

Hi Roj! You are not playing at all or just GT5? :grumpy: And if you're still playing, may I ask what was you choice? :scared:;)
I didn't play GT5 at all for the past month. I just got sick of it really. Although I did just pop it back into the PS3 to try the new update out. I'm glad PD finally fixed the online physics. It's kinda sparked some interest back into the game for me.
But you're going to carry on with RSG? Right Roj? :(
Yep. I've always got RSG on my mind don't worry. :P
Yeah expect us back in full force for GT6. 👍
As soon as GT6 comes around RKM will be back with a vengeance >:3
Yes, but maybe we'll have to rename to RKS or something. :lol:

I didn't play GT5 at all for the past month. I just got sick of it really. Although I did just pop it back into the PS3 to try the new update out. I'm glad PD finally fixed the online physics. It's kinda sparked some interest back into the game for me.

I'm very happy to hear that. 👍

Edit: I can't get sick of it. When I'm tending to, I use my imagination and I always find a new challenge in it.

Last edited:
Good news is, there may well be just 8 days to wait until I finally get a screen to play PS3 on, so I can get back onto GT5! :D as long as I don't get distracted by any other games...

VTiRoj

Yep. I've always got RSG on my mind don't worry. :P

Yeah expect us back in full force for GT6.

Yes, but maybe we'll have to rename to RKS or something. :lol:

Yay RSG! Employment is getting me closer to stalking you guys, just like I said I would >:3

I'll be posting a little 2.08 update for the GT86/FR-S and also a BRZ tune later on. Although the BRZ tune is just the current GT86/FR-S settings because they work much better for the BRZ now than they do for the Toyota twins.

Yay RSG! Employment is getting me closer to stalking you guys, just like I said I would >:3

Oh no! :lol:

I'll be posting a little 2.08 update for the GT86/FR-S and also a BRZ tune later on. Although the BRZ tune is just the current GT86/FR-S settings because they work much better for the BRZ now than they do for the Toyota twins.

HAI! And BTW, we're already on the 2.09 and there was a physic update.

HAI! And BTW, we're already on the 2.09 and there was a physic update.

Herro! And yes I know. 2.08 changed how certain aspects of the physics behave both on and offline and 2.09 just made online handle like offline. So as far as offline is concerned, 2.08 was the last physics update.

Also minor tweak to the GT86/FR-S for 2.08, just add +1.0 to the rear spring rate.

RKM Motorsport’s BRZ RS

BRZRS.jpg

BRZRS_Big.jpg

Based on: Subaru BRZ S ‘12
Obtained: DLC

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 358 BHP (@ 158.6 miles)
Torque:---- 33 kgfm
Weight:---- 1092 kg
PP:-------- 500

PARTS
GT Auto

Type A Front Aero
Type A Rear Aero
Type B Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/5

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.823
2nd:-- 1.972
3rd:-- 1.474
4th:-- 1.180
5th:-- 0.990
6th:-- 0.845
Final: 4.100
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/15
Accel:-- 0/45
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 11.0/4.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/6
Camber:----- 2.2/1.8
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
The BRZ is like the GT86's more civilised, grown up brother. Not only is it different in appearance, but there's a few parts under the skin that are different too. As a result, it behaves differently than the GT86 and FR-S even with the same settings. Because of that, our BRZ ended up requiring a slightly tweaked version of the GT86/FR-S setup.

Herro! And yes I know. 2.08 changed how certain aspects of the physics behave both on and offline and 2.09 just made online handle like offline. So as far as offline is concerned, 2.08 was the last physics update.

Hey Roj, could you do me a favor and see what has changed to the C30 (your setup) because of those last changes in physics? I'm using it in an online league. :D Pretty good car by the way, I'm loving driving it!

Hey Roj, could you do me a favor and see what has changed to the C30 (your setup) because of those last changes in physics? I'm using it in an online league. :D Pretty good car by the way, I'm loving driving it!

Really you are coming here to for the Volvo tune.:lol:

Back