mazda787's gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
  • 48,930 views
This set is simply phenomenal - what stood out in each picture was the lighting and the nicely set focal length. And you know that I love the first two pictures, right? ;)
 
That 787b shot is simply awesome!!!
 
The last one of the Charger set is superb 👍
 
Loved your LFA and FR-S shots. 👍
 
Really like 4 and 5. 5 has a very interesting and energetic/hot feel. Nice contrast and colours. Very cool. 👍
 
Outstanding effort, mazda787 - the first LFA picture is definitely one I'd consider as my most favourite from this set. ;)
 
Beautiful LFA :drool: Which colour did you use ?
The snow rally pic is also awesome :)
 
3rd and 4th LFA pics are really great! ;)
 
Loved your LFA and FR-S shots. 👍

GPR
Really like 4 and 5. 5 has a very interesting and energetic/hot feel. Nice contrast and colours. Very cool. 👍

Outstanding effort, mazda787 - the first LFA picture is definitely one I'd consider as my most favourite from this set. ;)

Beautiful LFA :drool: Which colour did you use ?
The snow rally pic is also awesome :)

3rd and 4th LFA pics are really great! ;)


Thanks a lot for the comments! Kodje, the color is Dark Blue Mica Metallic.

Some Recent Competition Entries







​
 
The first shot is nice. The light and shade is great.
 
Kodje, the color is Dark Blue Mica Metallic.
[/CENTER]
Thx :cheers:

The red LFA between the two F40, that's pretty fun :)
But i really love the HSV one. Great light, good angle, good speed effect : 👍👍
 
The last picture is great. :D 👍

^ this

And your entry to this week PC_102 ;) That LFA between two F40... :drool:
 
Thanks guys...had some fun with my Ford GT today...one of the best looking rear ends to grace a car IMO:







​
 
Wow nice. Like all of them. Excellent toning and contrast. :drool: Quality stuff yet again and so frequent. 👍

Wish I had more time to update more often. :(
 
The third picture is great, but superb set anyway!
 
Very beautiful set !
The third is just :drool:
I also like very much the first one. Great job !
 
I find the 2nd very realistic! GT looks great from behind :D
 
you have a great gallery with some amazing shots!
 
Thanks a lot guys! Here are some more:






​
 
Liking shots 1 and 2. Nice vibrant colours.
 
Love the Ford GT shots- reminds me of a movie that I loved.

And sweet 300SL shots too, especially that last one.
 
Thanks again all. Taiga what movie would that be?




​
 
Still got that candle burning bright I see 787! :p:tup: Love that HSV shot!
 
Back