Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey Praiano,
I'm a big fan of your tunes, many of my favourite cars in the game are your creations. A particular favourite of mine is your Shelby Series One, but when I drove it yesterday for the first time in a few months it didn't feel as special as it used to - I think the updates have hurt it. If you could give it a look over it would be much appreciated.

Hey Praiano,
I'm a big fan of your tunes, many of my favourite cars in the game are your creations. A particular favourite of mine is your Shelby Series One, but when I drove it yesterday for the first time in a few months it didn't feel as special as it used to - I think the updates have hurt it. If you could give it a look over it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, good to know, i'll check it. On the list right now. (There is no list and no order but i put all those cars in favorite to remember)..:)👍

LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 560-4 '08 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES.
newlambogallarS3.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare2.jpg

350px-Lamborghini_Logosvg.png

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Could you post an update on the Toyota 7 Race Car '70 if you have one? It is a older tune so I'm just checking in to see if that's up to date with patches etc.

BTW The F40 & Italia tunes were awesome! Will be trying out the Gallardo in GT mode soon as well...

Jesus! You're the man! :) 👍

Edit: LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 560-4 '08 is PREMIUM. ;)

Yes Mr Sherlock danbojte , i saw it after uploading on photobucket. You're always right and i'm always wrong. :) Need a quality control urgently...:)👍👍
But the car is fast, fantastic top speed at 550pp, above the others in the last straight on the ring. Just need to stay close enough during the first part.:ouch::scared: This is the harder part !!
Thanks .

Could you post an update on the Toyota 7 Race Car '70 if you have one? It is a older tune so I'm just checking in to see if that's up to date with patches etc.

BTW The F40 & Italia tunes were awesome! Will be trying out the Gallardo in GT mode soon as well...

Yes, i like this car too and i'll check if there is a way to let it ok for 2.09 It's on the list.:)👍

Edit: LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 560-4 '08 is PREMIUM. ;)

Edit 2: I think you've forgot the Carbon Propeller Shaft.

BMW Z4 M COUPE '08 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT:

Stock final gear is 3615.

And thank you for using km/h. 👍 :bowdown:

Afternoon Praiano

I just wanted to say Thank - you , I have started using your tunes recently for the on line TT's and have to say you really know what your doing with these cars 's and Thank - you for sharing these beasts :) . I am in the process of learning how to tune in GT5 , it's never been a strong point of mine , in fact all iv'e ever done is slammed the ride Height uped the power and change the Brake balance and off I go .. so really wish I could tune like you ...lol . Praino if you don't mind telling me your thought process when you tune your transmission or what technique you use when tuning the transmission I would really appreciate that , if someone has asked you this already can you point me in that direction ?

And again Thank - you for sharing ...

Never Mind found It https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5419360#post5419360 ....

Thank - you

Last edited:
Afternoon Praiano

I just wanted to say Thank - you , I have started using your tunes recently for the on line TT's and have to say you really know what your doing with these cars 's and Thank - you for sharing these beasts :) . I am in the process of learning how to tune in GT5 , it's never been a strong point of mine , in fact all iv'e ever done is slammed the ride Height uped the power and change the Brake balance and off I go .. so really wish I could tune like you ...lol . Praino if you don't mind telling me your thought process when you tune your transmission or what technique you use when tuning the transmission I would really appreciate that , if someone has asked you this already can you point me in that direction ?

And again Thank - you for sharing ...

Never Mind found It https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5419360#post5419360 ....

Thank - you

Thanks, i hope you enjoy the game with my cars. If you want to learn more about tuning Check this.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=204024
For the gearbox you'll find some post at the beginning of my garage.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201649
Good luck and have fun with this, this is the best part in GT5 for me and after this of course ,driving the car you've builded.

I have a question, why dont you use the power limitor for a 100%? I like the tunes very much and i like to get the max out of my car but the first gears doesn't always compare to mine.. Like the first gear of the TVR Cerbera Speed 6 my first gear cant get to that close. You know the reason why?

Sorry if my English is bad, im a Dutch man (:

Thank you.

Most of the time the power limiter is set lower then 100% so that the car PP will fit into a certain bracket 500, 550, and etc. As for the first gear make sure you follow his setting up instructions on the page. He usually lists resetting then setting final gear and top speed.

Yes I know, I always try but can't manage that. I'd like to see the tune for the AM vantage from 99' and the DBS from 03'. And a jaguar S Type R tune, hope they will come soon (:

Most of the time the power limiter is set lower then 100% so that the car PP will fit into a certain bracket 500, 550, and etc. As for the first gear make sure you follow his setting up instructions on the page. He usually lists resetting then setting final gear and top speed.

Exact, thanks for the help. Need to check also the parts list, like engine tuning .....

Yes I know, I always try but can't manage that. I'd like to see the tune for the AM vantage from 99' and the DBS from 03'. And a jaguar S Type R tune, hope they will come soon (:

If the ratios don't match it's not a problem. do it visually , set the level of each gear cursor the way it's on the picture below:
5 gears = 0% full left// 25% // 50% // 75% // 100% full right
6 gears = 0% full left// 20% // 40% // 60% // 80% // 100% full right
etc etc....

gearssettings2.jpg

Have a good night.

I've tested this MONSTER. :scared: This MONSTER is not a car, it is a spaceship.
Amazing power. :nervous: I think it is born for Racing Tires.

I've dropped my driving license and I got my flying license to tame this MONSTER. :) 👍

Coming next the Superveloce.... jet plain !!!!:) Be ready for the take off.:scared:

SUBARU IMPREZA COUPÉ 22B-STI VERSION '98 // ONLINE OK
nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg

No aerokit used for this tune, but avaible at te shop.
Engine overhaul & chassis refit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3400
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3078
2: 2251
3: 1722
4: 1362
5: 1114
6: 0941

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 306 km/h = 190,14 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 544 hp
weight 1056 kg
perf. points 559 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Front 17/32/05
LSD Rear 14/34/10
Torque split 30/70

Ride Height -20/-22

Spring Rate 9.2/7.6
Extension 8/4
Compression 6/3
Anti-roll bars 7/6

Camber 2.0/2.0
Toe -0.08/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/6

tires S3/S3

Enjoy.

I love this car and its design... of the few Impreza Coupe. The car is not bad, you can update it? :rolleyes:

Thanks for de Gallardo, and the Z4 also was waiting...

Have a nice day!

beauty my friend ,i wonder if i can use de music,of zonda c12s 00,for another car of the same make pagani zonda c12s 7.3 '02, to franscorchamp spa circuit, he has 650cv, 1250kg, and if by chanceyou have not this car,i send you an okay hugs

I love this car and its design... of the few Impreza Coupe. The car is not bad, you can update it? :rolleyes:

Thanks for de Gallardo, and the Z4 also was waiting...

Have a nice day!

You're welcome, yes i'll check the 22B to se if need a little change 2.09.👍

beauty my friend ,i wonder if i can use de music,of zonda c12s 00,for another car of the same make pagani zonda c12s 7.3 '02, to franscorchamp spa circuit, he has 650cv, 1250kg, and if by chanceyou have not this car,i send you an okay hugs

Hello, the C12S was my choice between the 3 Pagani because i think this is the best of all. The 7.3 move another way, the C12S tune will not give the same result on it. Test it, this is the best way to know. They are very close ,so it's possible it let the car better but not superior at C12S.

Good luck.

Back