Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
Very nice update Nato, liking a lot of these. 👍 Nice and clean overall. Love shot 1 and 3, very clean and smooth. Good action feel too.

Also really dig your 2.0 entries. The super GT cars look great! Nice and crisp, good even lighting and the sense of speed in a flat out drag battle comes across well. 👍 (wish I had taken that one. :sly:)

And the rally pano is sweet too the composition is great and overall it really paints a good picture as far as race action/rally chase. Well done mate. :)

Thanks so much GPR! 👍 :)

Haven't got much for you again this time - I have spent the last couple of weeks slowly overhauling my Gallery OP - which is kind of completed now, the banner is just a filler until I come up with a design I'm happy with.

I am working on a set from my Tournament qualifier shoot but won't be able to post that until after the qualifier poll has closed. Also have a few standard cleanups in progress and a small set with the Chrysler 300C in the works.

In the meantime I'll just put up my recent comp entries.

~~~~~~

2.0 Advanced Comp - Week 102

Secret Santa Comp - Week 77

2.0 Advanced Comp - Week 103

CCCL Comp - Week 88

CCCL Comp - Week 87 (unedited)

PMC - Week 102 (slightly edited version)

PMC - Week 103 (slightly edited version)

Very nice I like your Camaro shot. It seems to work very well since that red is so bright compared to the white snow.

love that 300c ... and i love the op update... my gallery could use that kind of organization... highly unlikely that will happen.. anyway.. really great work on the recent shots!... ( I had to google all blacks...and now i know what your theme was)

Great work on the challenger set, nice choice of toning on it.
That pano is :crazy:
Your "2.0 Advanced Comp - Week 103" is also :crazy: and your "CCCL Comp - Week 88" is the perfect instant.
Finally i love the light in the "PMC - Week 102 (slightly edited version)" one.
Great job dude.

Great stuff. I really like your Secret Santa Ford shot. Great clean up work and the scenery and colouring almost have an aussie/nz feel about them which suits the car perfectly. 👍

Awesome work in the OP, Nato_777! :)

I admire your standards edits 👍 One of the bests for sure on that particular skill :)

Very nice I like your Camaro shot. It seems to work very well since that red is so bright compared to the white snow.
Thanks - I pulled the red out a bit more on that one from the original. :)
love that 300c ... and i love the op update... my gallery could use that kind of organization... highly unlikely that will happen.. anyway.. really great work on the recent shots!... ( I had to google all blacks...and now i know what your theme was)
The 300C is a great car - needs quite alot of work to clean it up nice though - still expect a set soonish. Glad you like my new OP - been working on that for awhile. :cheers:
Great work on the challenger set, nice choice of toning on it.
That pano is :crazy:
Your "2.0 Advanced Comp - Week 103" is also :crazy: and your "CCCL Comp - Week 88" is the perfect instant.
Finally i love the light in the "PMC - Week 102 (slightly edited version)" one.
Great job dude.
Thanks - I enjoyed shooting and editing most of those. :)
It's great to see all your recent entries at one time! 👍
That's good - I really must do some 'comp unrelated' sets soon though. ;)
GPR
Great stuff. I really like your Secret Santa Ford shot. Great clean up work and the scenery and colouring almost have an aussie/nz feel about them which suits the car perfectly. 👍
Yes, that's what I was going for - Spa seemed to fit the bill nicely. :)
Awesome work in the OP, Nato_777! :)

I admire your standards edits 👍 One of the bests for sure on that particular skill :)
:cheers: Time well spent then on the OP I guess. :) Standard edits has become somewhat of a passion for me (or should that be obsession? :lol:).
Very clean looking OP.

Your recent entries have been great, as well. 👍
Thank you Sir. :)
Nice comp entries. I need to find the time to start entering those again.
It'll be good to see you in the comps again - go for it. :)
Nice work on the OP! Interesting to see how your work has progressed since those shots on the front page 👍
Thanks, I've got to say I was cringing abit when looking through my earler work - fortunately I believe I've improved somewhat. :P
I'm actually now quite keen to revisit many of those sets and re-master them and see how different they turn out.

Thanks again for all your comments - it's always very much appreciated. 👍

Nato_777
I've got to say I was cringing abit when looking through my earler work - fortunately I believe I've improved somewhat.

:lol: This statement is so true, but for the entire GTP photomode community as a whole! I've done some looking back through a lot of peoples early work, and everyone has come such a long way. It's great to be a part of it all.

Here is my photoshoot from the Tournament qualifier - all edited.

SLR McLaren @ Eiger

and a few at SSRX

Thanks for viewing. :)

Last edited:
Pretty nice set Nato, some of the Eiger shots are very good indeed. Love the shot exiting the tunnel and the side shot offset nicely with the green backdrop. Plus the red hot looking break lights are awesome. :drool: Well done.

Thanks GPR - just happy to have been able to post a full set of something other than competitions entries. :P I love the SLR, I don't know why I haven't done a set with before? :boggled:

1st: Love the OP! Simple yet easy to navigate! 👍
2nd: Your entries are great! :drool:
3rd: DAT SLR TUNNEL SHOT! :drool:👍 Along with the others!

(This is my 2,500th post)

Back