Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Thanks ND. That's the problem I'm trying to solve. I've thrown everything at it to stop the rear from acting that way (aside from really messing with the gearing). Any suggestions on how I can make it better?

I'm working on it as I like the way she run but I want you to send me PM with your gear box on it and I will report you back with the new tune . I hope I can make it . ;)

Just a few updates that I have put off too long:

Clueless has an potentail tuner that would like to be a part of the team. QuikSlvr223 is working on being a part of Clueless, and has posted his first tune for the Garage --->HERE<---. Tell him what you think, and tell us as well. Thanks :dopey: (you can also find some of his other tunes HERE)

Resident tuning forum reviewer/test driver, Ronald6, has decided to take a shot at tuning, and what better place to post it then at Clueless? Made for the British Lightweight Seasonal, he has a set up for each track. You can find the tune --->HERE<---. Please also check out his review thread HERE, as well as his Test Drivers and Tuners Dictionary 👍

Theo777 got another podium finish in the latest shootout with his Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 "JGNX" tune. Great job Theo, I'm sure your average finish is the best in the garage... maybe you should run this place :D :cheers:

... ummmm.... that's it, I think.... oh, some tunes coming very soon :dopey:

Last edited:
trackripper123
How big are you guys now... Stop taking all the talent. :lol:

I think it's because I have the only working PS3 :lol:... sorry... that was mean of me :(

Any news on getting one for the Clueless Classics Shootout? :dopey:

I think it's because I have the only working PS3 :lol:... sorry... that was mean of me :(

Any news on getting one for the Clueless Classics Shootout? :dopey:

As of yet, nothing. :( Worst case scenario being I don't get one at all, waiting until the PS4/Orbis comes out. Which could be a while away.

"Démissionner"
Based on the Renault Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe '00

tokyor2461d.jpg

tokyor246o.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

272bhp
448pp
232 ft. lb. @5600 RPM of torque
weight 1135 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Surrender White
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 124
1st - 2.820
2nd - 2.090
3rd - 1.600
4th - 1.260
5th - 1.034
Final - 3.000 (base)
Adjust for speed using final gear
Gears for French Seasonal
*Deep Forest - 3.100
*Special Stage 5 - 3.150
*Suzuka - 2.900
*Tokyo - 2.900(?)
*Eifel - 3.900

Ride Hight - Front: 7 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 7.7 Rear: 3.0
Extention- Front: 10 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 9
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 1.6 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.21 Rear: -0.07
Brakes- Front: 3 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
Built for the French Seasonal. You may not win all the races, but don't give up trying. Never quit, never surrender... wait what?... oh never mind, it's French :dopey:

specialstageroute5y.jpg

M.C.H. Tribute
Based on the Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89

tsukubacircuitf.jpg

tsukubacircuit1f.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

187bhp
420pp
165 ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 950 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change/200 miles/Oil Change
Paint - Taiga Metallic(a)
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
ECU
Intake
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Sport
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (C3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 10@50

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 124
1st - 3.300
2nd - 2.370
3rd - 1.775
4th - 1.400
5th - 1.133
Final - 3.800
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 15/22/15

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 8.2 Rear: 5.0
Extention- Front: 5 Rear: 3
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.7 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.16 Rear: 0.12
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 3

TUNER NOTES -
Fellow tuning forum tuner, Motor City Hami, has been very kind to the Clueless Garage. Sending people our way when looking for tunes, making a rule in his shootout named after our Garage, and just being very kind. He also has helped out many of the GTP members with his tuning guides and his tuning Garage...found --->HERE<---... go check him out 👍

So we sent out the garage stalker to find out what car would be a good tribute to the many things he does here, and well this is what I came up with.... remember if using this tune for the 80's Japanese seasonal adjust the final gear per track.

Thanks M.C.H. :dopey:

kyotogionf.jpg

Last edited:
Honda Civic Type R '08

kyotoshoreninj.jpg

autumnringmini1v.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

232bhp
415pp
168 ft. lb. @6000 RPM of torque
weight 1350 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change/200 miles/oil change
Paint - Vivid Blue Pearl
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
Stock
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (C3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 80@50

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 112
1st - 3.295
2nd - 2.500
3rd - 2.000
4th - 1.600
5th - 1.345
6th - 1.164
Final - 4.235
*Adjust for speed using final gear*- This is all you need to do per track in the seasonals... I promise :dopey

LSD - 18/25/10

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 6.0 Rear: 3.5
Extention- Front: 10 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 10
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 2.5 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.25 Rear: -0.10
Brakes- Front: 2 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
Built for the Civic seasonals. Should drive well on all tracks, just adjust final gear per track. :dopey:

autumnringminiw.jpg

@Newdriver Starting the shootout I'd never have thought that the 83 Skyline could have taken 3rd on podium. Congrats on running such a smooth shootout.

@krenkme Thanks for the kind words and I couldn't do it without help from being a part of Clueless Tunes.

Maybe I'll get motivated and finish a few non-shootout tunes for a change. Im a bit too picky with some of the tunes I am currently working on. I just gave the 400pp Suzuka tt a go and temporarly was 12th place with a fun i Concept in a sea of GSX-R/4s!:crazy:

Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro "Rot Dementen"

'Ring Run by QuikSlvr223, on Flickr

I decided it was pointless to have two garages, so I'm going to put the one posted tune I had here.
Paint: Brillantrot/Brillantrot (Audi, available at car purchase)
GT Auto
Aero Kit
Oil Change
Tuning Shop
Chassis
Weight Reduction - Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood (Bare or color is matter of preference)
Engine
Engine Tuning - Stage 3
ECU Tuning
Intake
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Exhaust
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Turbo
High RPM Turbo
Transmission
Fully Customizable Transmission
Drivetrain
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Adjustable Limited-Slip Differential
Suspension
Fully Customizable Suspension
Tuning
Chassis
Downforce - 0/20
Weight Adjustment - Default

Transmission (In this order)
Top Speed - Minimum
1st - 4.510
2nd - 3.395
3rd - 2.580
4th - 2.060
5th - 1.710
6th - 1.455
Final Drive - 2.250

Drivetrain
Front LSD - 15/23/5
Rear LSD - 18/26/5
Torque Split
25/75
Suspension
Ride Height - -5/-15
Spring Rate - 6.7/7.5
Extension - 7/7
Compression - 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars - 4/4

Camber - 1.4/2.4
Toe - -.18/.05

Brakes
Brake Controller - 8/7

Notes:One of the fastest R8's out there.
And it sounds exactly like a Zonda R! I just wish the air intake blades were black...

Rot Dementen by QuikSlvr223, on Flickr

Last edited:
Maybe I'll get motivated and finish a few non-shootout tunes for a change. Im a bit too picky with some of the tunes I am currently working on. I just gave the 400pp Suzuka tt a go and temporarly was 12th place with a fun i Concept in a sea of GSX-R/4s!:crazy:

Do race online at all Theo..?? If you're not that into it, maybe it could be the motivation you need to put together a few non-Shootout builds and post them. I'm almost at the point of not wanting to submit for Shootouts (more than happy to test for them) because I want to spend more time on make decent online racing cars. You'll find ND and myself on several nights a week, either in the ACS_Test-n-Tune Lounge or in our own public lobby. ACSR421 is often racing with us, Master Krenkme and Old Harvey join us when they can and you get a few other odd-balls that jump in too, Ron and OnBoy are regulars. Even Praiano is known to stop by, when his connection allows.

I've found it an entirely different process to building cars for Shootouts. There can't be any weakness in a car that is likely to get hit and smacked about in the pack :mischievous:

{Cy}

danbojte
Hey, my friends! :scared: With your rhythm I'll spend more time with setups than driving. :nervous: :) 👍

Well I do hope they are worth your time and troubles :nervous:

CyKosis1973
Do race online at all Theo..?? If you're not that into it, maybe it could be the motivation you need to put together a few non-Shootout builds and post them. I'm almost at the point of not wanting to submit for Shootouts (more than happy to test for them) because I want to spend more time on make decent online racing cars. You'll find ND and myself on several nights a week, either in the ACS_Test-n-Tune Lounge or in our own public lobby. ACSR421 is often racing with us, Master Krenkme and Old Harvey join us when they can and you get a few other odd-balls that jump in too, Ron and OnBoy are regulars. Even Praiano is known to stop by, when his connection allows.

I've found it an entirely different process to building cars for Shootouts. There can't be any weakness in a car that is likely to get hit and smacked about in the pack :mischievous:

{Cy}

Now I can't speak for Theo, but we had a little "unofficial " Clueless meeting last night. The last race was truly a Clueless one... an Alfa, a Alpine, and an old Toyota :dopey:

I agree with the online racing. I was very reluctant to do it, but if you know who your messing about with, it can be very enjoyable :cheers:

sephia412
What is your opinion dear krenkme about the new C7 proto?

Do you think you can improve driving the car?

I wish I could, but you can't tune the car :(.

It is a good car, and if you... :scared:limit the engine to 500pp... put some sport mediums on it. It crushed the FR seasonal.

Just wish I could tune it :dopey:

Now I can't speak for Theo, but we had a little "unofficial " Clueless meeting last night. The last race was truly a Clueless one... an Alfa, a Alpine, and an old Toyota :dopey:

I agree with the online racing. I was very reluctant to do it, but if you know who your messing about with, it can be very enjoyable :cheers:

Excellent, glad you're enjoying it. Initially I never used to race in public lobbies, I'd just kick with some buds in a private lobby. Public lobbies can be tough to negotiate, particularly when you're hosting. However, I have found that the more you go on, the more you find the same faces turning up. Often you can fill a public lobby with people who are friends or friends of friends. It's one of the nicer features of this game, being able to see who is online and where they're at.

Looks forward to seeing you on again, we can crack out some Clueless inspired motors 👍

{Cy}

CyKosis1973
Excellent, glad you're enjoying it. Initially I never used to race in public lobbies, I'd just kick with some buds in a private lobby. Public lobbies can be tough to negotiate, particularly when you're hosting. However, I have found that the more you go on, the more you find the same faces turning up. Often you can fill a public lobby with people who are friends or friends of friends. It's one of the nicer features of this game, being able to see who is online and where they're at.

Looks forward to seeing you on again, we can crack out some Clueless inspired motors 👍

{Cy}

Oh, I'm always up for goofing around. Just need the time :grumpy:

danbojte
OK, thank you! Just let me know when/if you will change something, please. 👍

Will do 👍

Room now open if someone want join us

Room number is

1472-6118-3744-3751-8975

ASCR ,Praiano,Cy and Me plus some other good guys .

ND

Last edited:

{Cy}

Yeah, need to get online more often. The real setback before was the incredible lag driving in any room with more than two or three people driving. I have noticed that same lag its now pretty much gone. Just need practice and tune a few cars online. At least if I can drive cleanly online I feel like I've accomplished something. :dopey:

TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 500PP I made this car before @ 539PP and now I made this version but with deferent tune and gear box become more faster and not lazy car as many people said that .. ;)

picture.php

This car good to drive on any track and I love to drive it on NURB RING

-Displacement 1931 cc
-Max. Power 348hp / 8300rpm
-Max.Torque 239ft-lb /4300rpm
-Drivetrain FF
-Length 4335 mm
-Width 1735 mm
-Height 1305 mm
-Weight 1129 kg F 60 R 40
-Performance Points 500PP
-Distance 1,424.3 MILES

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Oil change
-Engine Overhaul
-Chassis Maintenance
-Weight Reduction Stage 2
-Window Weight Reduction
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Adjustable LSD
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Tiers Sports Soft Tiers Racing soft

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 113
Ballast Position : -50

Power Limiter :
Power Level :100%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set Final Gear to 5,500
Top Speed - 112MPH
1st - 2,955
2nd - 2,270
3rd - 1,822
4th - 1.504
5th - 1.276
6th - 1,103

-After that set final gear to 3.300
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 184 MPH

Suspension : Sports Soft Tires

-Ride Height : F -5 R -10
-Spring Rate : F 16.4 R 10.3
-Dampers (EX) : F 7 R 5
-Dampers (com) : F 6 R 6
-Anti Roll Bars : F 3 R 4
-Camber Angle : F 1.2 R 1.8
-Toe Angle : F -0,20 R 0,10

Suspension : Racing Soft Tires

-Ride Height : F -10 R -10
-Spring Rate : F 15.4 R 10.3
-Camber Angle : F 1.6 R 1.8
-Toe Angle : F -0,18 R 0,10

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 5 R 0
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 20 R 0
Braking Sensitivity : F 10 R 0

Aerodynamics
Downforce F 0 R 8

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 5 Rear 7

TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 490PP

picture.php

This car Made for the FITT Tuner Challenge . This car i tuned before and i have it in my garage i just adjust some numbers to work with sports hard tires and to the track . Also i put down the power as this car has 500PP on it .

-Displacement 1931 cc
-Max. Power 321HP / 8000rpm
-Max.Torque 239ft-lb /4300rpm
-Drivetrain FF
-Length 4335 mm
-Width 1735 mm
-Height 1305 mm
-Weight 1129 kg F 60 R 40
-Performance Points 490 PP
-Distance 1,503,1 MILES

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Oil change
-Engine Overhaul
-Chassis Maintenance
-Weight Reduction Stage 2
-Window Weight Reduction
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Adjustable LSD
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Tiers Sports Hard

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 113
Ballast Position : -50

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 92.2%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set Final Gear to 5,500
Top Speed - 112MPH
1st - 2,955
2nd - 2,270
3rd - 1,822
4th - 1.504
5th - 1.276
6th - 1,103

-After that set final gear to 3.700
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 162 MPH

Suspension : Sports Hard Tires

-Ride Height : F -10 R -10
-Spring Rate : F 14.4 R 10.3
-Camber Angle : F 1.6 R 1.8
-Toe Angle : F -0,18 R 0,10

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 5 R 0
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 20 R 0
Braking Sensitivity : F 12 R 0

Aerodynamics
Downforce F 0 R 8

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 5 Rear 7

I did 1:10.406 on Grand Valley East and i think i can make it 1:09.xxx . I will put the car on share now .

ND :dopey:

SAM :dopey:

Last edited:
danbojte
OK, thank you! Just let me know when/if you will change something, please. 👍

Yep. It was 18/22/10 👍. I may need to fiddle with it some more, but I'll tell you when/if I do.

QuikSlvr223
I got an idea. We should have a weekly Clueless online meet in someone's private room at a time that works for everyone.:dopey:

I like that idea. Only problem is schedule. My life is all over the place, and there is no set time I could commit to. :grumpy:. So for now we'll just have to wing it :dopey:

@Theo, there is something big and black a half second off you time in the 400pp time trial. :scared: with more practice I just might catch you :dopey:

Last edited:
Back