TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

As I stated earlier, I can't make it to the GT-R race this weekend, which is good, because I'm not missing that NSX race. I'll practice with you guys with my GT-R, but it's not yellow.

I'd like to get in on this series too. I'm signed up with the FLEX races but not here.

PSN: BavMotWork
Silver Car/Black Wheels

Thank you!

Sorry I missed the race Saturday. Spent time with family all weekend. Any more updates on the race? How'd you do psycho? I'm impressed you could beat Martin here ffk, nice job!

Sorry I missed the race Saturday. Spent time with family all weekend. Any more updates on the race? How'd you do psycho? I'm impressed you could beat Martin here ffk, nice job!

I got home late and I wasn't able to attend. :( The results should be up tomorrow.

martin would have beat me I think for sure given that he had pole, and I'm not very good at passing :P. martin was saying that he was involved in a collision which put him 50 seconds or so back. He miraculasly came back from that. I was able to defend my position, but if he passed me (which he did at one point) then I would not have been able to pass him since he is faster than I. That is why I pitted earlier than him in the hopes that I would come out ahead of him, and that is how it ended up being. We had quite the battle the last 10 laps of the race, but I managed to defend my position :)

It was a very good race FFK. You were correct when you guessed that I put in 50 liters of fuel. I think it was about 54, I always add a few liters so I don't run out. I had no idea what tires you were running and when you pitted. All I know is that I went into the pits ahead of you and when I came out you were way ahead of me. I had no idea if you pitted before me, spun, or got lost. I kept looking at the blue arrows and wondering which one you were. Took me a while to find you.

Sounds like you guys had a really good battle.
Its fun trying to hold off a faster driver. I always end up making a mistake though, usually because I'm driving from my mirror to busy watching whats going on behind me instead of watching whats in front of me.

Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series​
Schedule Update​

Race 19: Nürburgring Nordschleife
Car: Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Laps: 7
Tires: Racing Hards
Date: December 8, 2012
Prize: 1966 or 1967 Birthday Ticket

Race 20: Autumn Ring / Reverse
Car: Acura NSX RM '91
Laps: 32
Tires: Sport Softs
Date: December 15, 2012

Race 21: Fuji Speedway F
Car: Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Laps: 27
Tires: Racing Medium Tires
Date: December 29, 2012
Prize: 1966 0r 1967 Birthday Ticket

Race 22: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Car: Lexus LFA '10
Laps: 18
Tires: Racing Hards
Date: January 5, 2012

Race 23: Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Car: Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
Laps: 38
Tires: Sport Softs
Date: January 12, 2013

Race 24: Trial Mountain Circuit
Car: Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Laps: 32
Tires: Racing Mediums
Date: January 19, 2013

Special Class Race: Vintage Car Race II
Track: Nürburgring 24h - Time Change
Cars: Ford Mark IV Race Car '67, Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67, or Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Laps: 12
Tires: Open
Date: January 26, 2013
Special Prize: Nissan 370Z GT Academy Version '08 0/0/0

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Special Class Race: The Grand Prix of Monaco
Track: Cote d'Azur
Car: Ferrari F2007
Laps: 78
Tires: Open
Date: December 1, 2012
Special Prize: Nissan 370Z GT Academy Version '08 0/0/0

Race Results - Finish Order

Overall

-1st Place: MajikTom
.2nd Place: FFK13
.3rd Place: martin_ky
.4th Place: Ford-Racing99
.5th Place: Johnny_Suede
.6th Place: mbobb1969
.7th Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz
.8th Place: Team-Kracker_7
.9th Place: Johnsom
10th Place: Infinital-NG

Race Results - By Division

Division 1

1st Place: MajikTom (Fast Lap - 1:14.631)
2nd Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:15.732) +39.369
3rd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:14.952 - Pole) +39.578

Division 2

1st Place: Ford-Racing99 (Fast Lap - 1:16.789) 2:14.296
2nd Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 1:16.056) +1 lap
3rd Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:16.530) +1 lap
4th Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (Fast Lap - 1:18.273) +1 lap
5th Place: Team-Kracker_7 (Fast Lap - 1:17.918) +1 lap

Division 3

1st Place: Johnsom (Fast Lap - 1:18.637) +3 laps
2nd Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:18.791) +13 laps

Race Recap

We had another great "Special Class" race! martin_ky got the pole but was spun early and ended up over 50 seconds out of the lead. He ran a very strong race and ended up in 3rd place only .209 behind FFK13 who ran a great race and had some interesting pit and tire strategies at one point ending up with Racing Softs on the front and Racing Mediums on the rear. Other than the pole MajikTom lead from start to finish with many individual battles going on between Ford-racing99, Johnny_Suede, mbobb1969, zxxCOUNT210xxz, and Team-Kracker_7. Johnsom is the new shred-tec, refusing to quit no matter what place he was in. Infinital-NG was nursing a bad leg and was not able to keep pace. Unfortunately, we had several drivers unable to attend for various reasons. Congratulations guys!

Turtle Racing League - Simply The Best

Thanks for the recap Turtle!

Lol! I like the never say die quote you have for me.
I am new at this and i don't know how shred ran his previous races. Nonetheless i will try to improve as we go along!

Cheers!
John

How will we be qualifying for the Ring? One hot lap or random grid?

Also, out of curiosity, is FordRacing promoted to Division 1 since he won two in a row? If so, congrats to him!

Ap1,

I think our plan for before (when we tried the ring 24 hour vintage car race) was to qualify longer than just 15 minutes. Maybe set for 30 minutes so you can get two hot laps in.

How will we be qualifying for the Ring? One hot lap or random grid?

Also, out of curiosity, is FordRacing promoted to Division 1 since he won two in a row? If so, congrats to him!

Congratulations Ford-Racing99, you have been promoted to Division 1. 👍

Qualifying = What Infinital-NG said.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I stated earlier, I can't make it to the GT-R race this weekend, which is good, because I'm not missing that NSX race. I'll practice with you guys with my GT-R, but it's not yellow.

Hey Racing, we will hopefully see you Wednesday night for practice.

I will be Turtle Town for practice tonight at 8pm est.
I will start practice races at 8:30pm est.
Hope to see some of you there.

You'll see me at practice, just keep in mind my GT-R is Midnight Purple and not yellow. But it's practice, so that's not usually an issue. See you tonight.

I think our plan for before (when we tried the ring 24 hour vintage car race) was to qualify longer than just 15 minutes. Maybe set for 30 minutes so you can get two hot laps in.

Qualifying = What Infinital-NG said.

Got it! 👍

I will be Turtle Town for practice tonight at 8pm est.
I will start practice races at 8:30pm est.
Hope to see some of you there.

I expect to be there tonight... With my upcoming schedule this will be the penultimate race for me. 👍👍

Back