Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
praiano63
My tune is a 550PP not 532. I've forgot the "HIGH RPM TURBO KIT" on the parts list. You need to add it.
For the front of the car, this is the way it is. You can use the tune as a base and try to fix it doing your own way, but this car is a little temperamental.
I did it to be faster than the stock version and it is for sure.

Have a good day.

Ohh thanks i'll try that i tried moving the ballast a bit and it kinda helped with the problem anyways nice tune! It does improve it and it's just about 2 seconds slower than my 630pp car that i tuned (im a noob tuner :( )

I agree the nissan weighs alot and is rear happy ,wish there was a way to calm the n24 down. Hsv is fantastic to race . Look forward to youre suzuka tune. Btw enjoy ur speed 6 tune nicely done . Thanks

I agree the nissan weighs alot and is rear happy ,wish there was a way to calm the n24 down. Hsv is fantastic to race . Look forward to youre suzuka tune. Btw enjoy ur speed 6 tune nicely done . Thanks

I love the hsv.the n24 gt academy gtr is a pain to drive on the brakes.the understeer is possible to get rid but the unstable braking isn't.i prefer the old one.

Just tried out the Esprit 480pp for the TT. The only negative thing I noticed was the rear end sliding out a bit on exiting some corners. However, it was surprisingly stable when recovering when it did fishtail. My 2¢.

Just tried out the Esprit 480pp for the TT. The only negative thing I noticed was the rear end sliding out a bit on exiting some corners. However, it was surprisingly stable when recovering when it did fishtail. My 2¢.

Yes, the car can show a little oversteer out a corner, but nothing bad for this power on this tires. You need to have throttle conttrol, not so much, the car is safe like this.
It's possible to reduce this reaction lowering the LSD accell around 8 or mini 5, but you will have a lost of retake out the same corner.
At least with my G27 pedal i don't feel anything like this, only if you put down all the power out a slow turn.
Good week-end.

SUBARU IMPREZA SUPER TOURING CAR // 600PP // RACING TIRES

SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

subarusupertouring.jpg

SuzukaCircuit.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Yes, the car can show a little oversteer out a corner, but nothing bad for this power on this tires. You need to have throttle conttrol, not so much, the car is safe like this.
It's possible to reduce this reaction lowering the LSD accell around 8 or mini 5, but you will have a lost of retake out the same corner.
At least with my G27 pedal i don't feel anything like this, only if you put down all the power out a slow turn.
Good week-end.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try your tip as soon as I take it back on the track.

Subaru Impreza Super Touring car=====Thank you!
6:41.186 around Nurburgring, and I'm not very good on that track.
Thank you my friend.

Last edited:
Congratulations on having the tune of the week for the last two weeks. Very cool.

Thanks Hami, those are only basics tunes for seasonal, i don't spend a long time on it but it's specific to the event. Everybody can fix their own way using as a base.
Half an hour is the max time i can concentrate myself trying to make a good lap, some people spend days or weeks.:scared: , i love seasonals but i'm not a fanatic.
In the way to make a record lap time , it would be better (for me) to make the best 5 consecutive for example.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try your tip as soon as I take it back on the track.

Low power car, don't use brakes so much and try to reach a good line without too strong inputs.

Subaru Impreza Super Touring car=====Thank you! That was fast.

No order , no list, time just depend of my feeling with the car during the test, and for this one, it was a very good feeling.

:) ><(((((°>°°°°°°

Just did 6:41.186 around Nurburgring with the Subaru Impreza Super Touring car.
Do you think this is a decent time for this car? It's not my favorite track, but the car felt perfect. Thanks again!
(Be honest, you won't offend me):nervous::nervous::nervous:

Just did 6:41.186 around Nurburgring with the Subaru Impreza Super Touring car.
Do you think this is a decent time for this car? It's not my favorite track, but the car felt perfect. Thanks again!
(Be honest, you won't offend me):nervous::nervous::nervous:

It's a good time, there is no bad time, only your own good time. If you had pleasure driving the car around the ring , it's very good.
I'm 6:17.xxx at racing cruising speed with racing soft tires. Some people are much faster than this , other slower..
Just need to practice , having fun with a good car like this that will stay on the line you chose , with a very neutral balance and no nasty reactions.

Drive 80% of your capacity first learning perfectly the track. You can also download some replay from the WRS guys and follow their ghost.
Good luck.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Yes, the HSV is a blast, i love it. I have a tune for Suzuka. A tune will come soon for HSV Suzuka to begin. Need to race it more to check if it's good enough.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Nice to see you were able to finally get it in Brazil!

SPECIAL SEASONAL EVENT 480PP AUTUMN RING

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for another great tune! Will try this out later today.
Finally got enough time after finishing my rig now for GT5...
...but very rusty now after almost 4 weeks off.

...hopefully this will be good medicine!

Last edited:
I'm 6:17.xxx at racing cruising speed with racing soft tires...

><(((((°>°°°°°°

You mean 6:27:xxx with 600PP, didn't you?! :scared: :nervous:

Edit: No, you've meant 6:17 because my mad map is 6:22. :) What a car! What a car! 👍

Last edited:
praiano63
SPECIAL SEASONAL EVENT 480PP AUTUMN RING

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

I have a question about that setup. Is that setup legit? Cause being able to set the final gear to 5.500, set the gear ratios, then set final gear to 4.025 has given me an awkward feeling when all the gear ratios remained the same. When I first tried setting it up, I set the final gear to 4.025, and some of the gear ratios couldn't be set-up the way that they were specified. (For example, first gear calls for 2.504, resetting transmission to default and setting final gear to 4.025 wouldn't allow me to set 1st gear to 2.504, which why I have a weird feeling about this setup.) Also, how do you change downforce on it?

Edit: Dang quote didn't copy over the pictures.

Nice to see you were able to finally get it in Brazil!

Thanks for another great tune! Will try this out later today.
Finally got enough time after finishing my rig now for GT5...
...but very rusty now after almost 4 weeks off.

...hopefully this will be good medicine!

No HSV in brasil, needed to open US account.
Just need 2 days to come back to the same level when you stop a long time driving. Good luck and have fun.

You mean 6:27:xxx with 600PP, didn't you?! :scared: :nervous:

Edit: No, you've meant 6:17 because my mad map is 6:22. :) What a car! What a car! 👍
It's not a very fast car, some other touring are faster than this, but it drive really good and it's very safe.

I have a question about that setup. Is that setup legit? Cause being able to set the final gear to 5.500, set the gear ratios, then set final gear to 4.025 has given me an awkward feeling when all the gear ratios remained the same. When I first tried setting it up, I set the final gear to 4.025, and some of the gear ratios couldn't be set-up the way that they were specified. (For example, first gear calls for 2.504, resetting transmission to default and setting final gear to 4.025 wouldn't allow me to set 1st gear to 2.504, which why I have a weird feeling about this setup.) Also, how do you change downforce on it?

Edit: Dang quote didn't copy over the pictures.

Check you have the parts listed on the tune sheet, if not you can do your own gearbox following my method at the beginning of my garage.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hi Praino63!!! First of all many thanks for the amazing tunning. You are the "Jedi" of tunning. You help-me a lot. Many of the "un-drivable" cars became drivable.
Can you help-me fine tunning the suzuki gsx-r/4 concept 01 for the time trial nº50 400pp.

Many thanks.

Hi Praino63!!! First of all many thanks for the amazing tunning. You are the "Jedi" of tunning. You help-me a lot. Many of the "un-drivable" cars became drivable.
Can you help-me fine tunning the suzuki gsx-r/4 concept 01 for the time trial nº50 400pp.

Many thanks.

Sorry i don't have so much time to play this week and the few i have i'm tuning my cars for the next shootout.
A lot of people are using Clueless tune from Kenkme as a base. It seems to work great. Perhaps you can do the same, just need to detune it to 400PP , if you let the dirty oil better.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7684099#post7684099
Good luck, sorry again.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Sorry i don't have so much time to play this week and the few i have i'm tuning my cars for the next shootout.
A lot of people are using Clueless tune from Kenkme as a base. It seems to work great. Perhaps you can do the same, just need to detune it to 400PP , if you let the dirty oil better.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7684099#post7684099
Good luck, sorry again.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hi! Many thanks for the info. I'm trying the best to do a really good "de-tune" on the krenkme tune "A collective".
Thanks.
Best regards

HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11//600PP//SUZUKA TUNE

You've got the HSV finally?? through a U.S. account?
A pity not to have seen before, in Spain is time to sleep .... Tomorrow will test it time ... I can not wait jejejje

Last edited:
Please forgive me if you already answered this, but through the searches I've done I can't get a general consensus and it's time consuming to go through 5000+ posts. So here it goes: what, if any, difference does it make to the car/tuning which rims are installed on the car? I notice a few tuners specify certain wheel brands/types on the sheets. Is there a difference between stock and aftermarker? If so, is one aftermarket rim better than another? I apologize if you have answered this before, but I found people saying it does make a difference and others say it matters not. Thank you in advance.

HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11//600PP//SUZUKA TUNE

hondahsv600ppsuzuk.jpg

It is an amazing car, I've tested with 500hp as reals GT500 in Grand Valley,for me the best test circuit because has everything to test a car .I prefer to low LSD accel to 15 more or less (with downforce rear at 55) for to get the best out of close corners and less wear rear.

I have installed the 3rd stage motor and I think I can not put the 1st gear in 3380.

With racing softs it,s a lethal weapon..:mischievous:.

Thank,s for the tune Praiano..!!! What is your opinion about this car???.

Regards...

It is an amazing car, I've tested with 500hp as reals GT500 in Grand Valley,for me the best test circuit because has everything to test a car .I prefer to low LSD accel to 15 more or less (with downforce rear at 55) for to get the best out of close corners and less wear rear.

I have installed the 3rd stage motor and I think I can not put the 1st gear in 3380.

With racing softs it,s a lethal weapon..:mischievous:.

Thank,s for the tune Praiano..!!! What is your opinion about this car???.

Regards...

What i think about it?? It's just a perfect car, need to race it against itself only, seems to have a superior tire wear too, Very good stock setting, the only thing i can do is to make a track specific tune that fit perfectly to my driving style and i hope to somebody else style too.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hello my friend!
If you dont mind me.asking , whats ur driving style like lol.god.knows I run alots of ur tunes. There great.
Id enjoy seeing track specific tuned for the hsv.like gvs thanks

What i think about it?? It's just a perfect car, need to race it against itself only, seems to have a superior tire wear too, Very good stock setting, the only thing i can do is to make a track specific tune that fit perfectly to my driving style and i hope to somebody else style too.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Really they should update the rest of GT500 .... This car is alone in his category

RENAULT CLIO RENAULT SPORT TROPHY '00//500PP//R1 TIRES
renaultcliotrophy500jpgbis.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Back