Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Hi, just wanna ask, do you have any tune for BMW M3 GTR road car from UCD, since i already made one, but just wanna try what you guy have and try to compare, i'm still learning to tune and i always used clueless tune.

I know ND is working on it, but could I try too? :nervous: (send me a PM with the specs please)

C'mon, Adam! You, you...it's not fair, you, you... It's my dream car that I'll never reach in this life probably! :nervous: :crazy: :(

Good for you! I'm glad for you, really! I'm happy trough you! 👍 :)

Sorry Sir. I didn't mean to offend:scared:... could I tune a car for you?:dopey:

Looking forward to it, now time to mess with other cars.. :sly:

Thanks for using our tunes 👍

-----------
I think I'm all caught up on the tunes for the OP links (please tell me if I missed anything). Now all I need to do is post some of my tunes :ouch::dopey:

I know ND is working on it, but could I try too? :nervous: (send me a PM with the specs please)

Sorry Sir. I didn't mean to offend:scared:... could I tune a car for you?:dopey:

Thanks for using our tunes 👍

-----------
I think I'm all caught up on the tunes for the OP links (please tell me if I missed anything). Now all I need to do is post some of my tunes :ouch::dopey:

PM sent to you sir.

Well, i've always use your tune since i'm driving with DS3 and yours are the only one that suits my driving style. But my wife been nagging me that i should always drive with my tune and only use you guys tune as a reference.. :ouch:

Think it's time to sharpened up my skills in tuning.. :nervous:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, any tune for the new Ferrari seasonal event? I've just made one, but I don't know how it would performed though, haven't had the time to test it yet.

Last edited:
...Sorry Sir. I didn't mean to offend:scared:... could I tune a car for you?:dopey: ...

Of course you, you...will! :grumpy: Just joking, Sir. :sly:
There was no offense at all. :) When you will drive a Camaro again, you will remember me. 👍

BMW M3 GTR '03 500PP
Made by Request
photodec09134159.jpg
photodec09134146.jpg

7:06.600 RS tires at NURB RING
7:12.800 SS tires at NURB RING
She is on share

This car good to drive on NURB RING and ALL around .
Sapph He request for 550PP and his lap time by it 7:20.xxx so this is not bad car as she is 500PP
And I know it's not the fastest tune and maybe a better tuner than me he will make it faster but I race with it online and she is fine .

-Displacement 3997 cc
-Max. Power 365 Hp / 6600 RPM
-Max.Torque 302 ft-lb / 4500 rpm
-Drivetrain FR
-Length 4617 mm
-Width 1784 mm
-Height 1345 mm
-Weight 1272 kg F 50 R 50
-Performance Points 500PP
-Distance MILES 2,903 Miles

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Oil change
-Engine Overhaul
-Chassis Maintenance
-Weight Reduction Stage 1
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Clutch Twin Plate
-Fly Wheel : semi-racing
-Adjustable LSD
-Carbon Drive Shaft

-Tiers Sports Soft Tiers Racing Soft

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 30
Ballast Position : -21

Power Limiter :
Power Level : 92,9%

Sorry it Default Transmission but still working good so later I will do new one just I feel that trany working good with my tune .

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set Final Gear 3.620
Top Speed - 180
1st - 3.742
2nd - 2.552
3rd - 1.877
4th - 1.447
5th - 1.168
6th - 0.989

-After that set final gear to 3.850
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 173 MPH

Suspension :

-Ride Height : F -10 R -5
-Spring Rate : F 13.4 R 11.5
-Dampers (EX) : F 8 R 5
-Dampers (com) : F 6 R 6
-Anti Roll Bars : F 4 R 4
-Camber Angle : F 1.8 R 2.4
-Toe Angle : F -0.08 R 0.14

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 0 R 8
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 0 R 16
Braking Sensitivity : F 0 R 8

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 7 Rear 4

ND :dopey:

hi, just wanna ask, do you have any tune for bmw m3 gtr road car from ucd, since i already made one, but just wanna try what you guy have and try to compare, i'm still learning to tune and i always used clueless tune.

I'm sure that Krenkme he will do the 550PP .

Last edited:
Thanks ND for the tune, haven't had the time to test the tune and test your car on share. Busy with the wife and my son.

Btw, good race earlier, had the opportunity to save the replay.

Thanks for the good and clean race.

Thanks ND for the tune, haven't had the time to test the tune and test your car on share. Busy with the wife and my son.

Btw, good race earlier, had the opportunity to save the replay.

Thanks for the good and clean race.

No Problem my friend take your time family need come first 👍
Also me sometimes my daughter she want to play with me while I'm on the track racing online . And I just park my car a side and play with her and I tray to play again next race .
Any way you are a good driver also and the most important thing that you are racing clean . 👍
Thank you for using our tunes .
Have a good family time Sir .

ND:dopey:

SAPPH
PM sent to you sir.

Well, i've always use your tune since i'm driving with DS3 and yours are the only one that suits my driving style. But my wife been nagging me that i should always drive with my tune and only use you guys tune as a reference.. :ouch:

Think it's time to sharpened up my skills in tuning.. :nervous:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, any tune for the new Ferrari seasonal event? I've just made one, but I don't know how it would performed though, haven't had the time to test it yet.

Tuning your own cars is always a joy. Anything we can do to help 👍. I will get a tune started for the M3 when I can :nervous:

I have a 430 tune somewhere that may work... just need to find it :dopey:

danbojte
Of course you, you...will! :grumpy: Just joking, Sir. :sly:
There was no offense at all. :) When you will drive a Camaro again, you will remember me. 👍

And I will tune a Camaro for you :lol::dopey::D.
------------------------------------------------------------

Need to get your tune in the OP Sam, and I have a Mini, an Alfa, and a Toyota to post too. As well as my shootout tunes...

... now if I could just do it.... :dopey:

Last edited:
Need to get your tune in the OP Sam, and I have a Mini, an Alfa, and a Toyota to post too. As well as my shootout tunes...

... now if I could just do it.... :dopey:

That's ok Adam 👍 And I will wait for your Mini ;) I had one ready to post also .
I race with ACSR in his lobby by it more of fun car .
Have a good day my friend .

ND :dopey:

This machine is a winner for sure. I've had 7:10:666 (500PP RS) in first place with traffic on Seasonal number 4 - Nordschleife (I have the replay too, but I don't know how to share it in a quick way).

The tune is almost good; the suspensions needs to be fine tuned - they are too stiff and bumpy, I'm not sure...maybe the dampers and the roll bars...

Overall, it is a good tune, thank you Sam! 👍

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01

autodromonazionalemonzal.jpg

autodromonazionalemonzaab.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

678bhp
625pp
489 ft. lb. @6300 RPM of torque
weight 1186 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Stock
Drivetrain
Stock
Suspention
Racing
Tires
Racing Med. (R2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce: FRONT- 20 REAR- 45
Weight Adjustment: 66@20

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 162
1st - 4.690
2nd - 3.470
3rd - 2.600
4th - 2.075
5th - 1.685
6th - 1.418
Final - 2.400
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 7/8/10

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 11.6 Rear: 11.6
Extention- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.22 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 3

TUNER NOTES -
Made for the F.I.T.T. Race Car Tuner Challange. Fast a easy at high speeds. Easy on throttle out of slow speed corners, and you should be fine :nervous:

autodromonazionalemonzang.jpg

BMW 320i Touring Car '03

circuitdespafrancorchamefz.jpg

circuitdespafrancorchame.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

321bhp
500pp
201 ft. lb. @7500 RPM of torque
weight 1169 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
weight Reduction
Nope
Engine
None
Intake
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Hard (R1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce - FRONT- 20 REAR- 29
Weight Adjustment: 29@50

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 112
1st - 5.810
2nd - 4.140
3rd - 3.010
4th - 2.335
5th - 1.898
Final - 2.200

LSD - 18/22/10

Ride Hight - Front: -10 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 16.2 Rear: 13.4
Extention- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.0 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.22 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 3

TUNER NOTES -
Mada for the F.I.T.T Race Car Tuner Challange. Not the fastest, that's for sure, but it is a very stable car to drive and should not hurt too many testers.

circuitdespafrancorchamox.jpg

Bloody German Mini
Based on the Mini Cooper s '07

ahrweilertownsquareo.jpg

ahrweilertownsquare1.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

283bhp
472pp
255 ft. lb. @5700 RPM of torque
weight 1056 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Chili Red
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 26@50

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 3.580
2nd - 2.725
3rd - 2.145
4th - 1.720
5th - 1.425
6th - 1.226
Final - 3.085

LSD - 12/15/10

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 10.1 Rear: 7.6
Extention- Front: 9 Rear: 3
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 10
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.25 Rear: -0.10
Brakes- Front: 2 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
A VERY fun car to drive. Use it on any track and put a smile on your face. You deserve it! :dopey:

nrburgringnordschleifek.jpg

Roj Passion
Based on the Toyota 86 GT '12

kyotoshorenino.jpg

thetopgeartesttrack.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

250bhp
450pp
178 ft. lb. @7000 RPM of torque
weight 1151 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Matte Silver
weight Reduction
Stage 1
Hood - Carbon
Engine
ECU
Intake
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Semi-Raqcing
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (C3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce - rear @ 17
Engine limiter - 99.9%

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 3.850
2nd - 2.825
3rd - 2.175
4th - 1.740
5th - 1.445
6th - 1.236
Final - 3.300

LSD - 18/21/15

Ride Hight - Front: 10 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 10.5 Rear: 6.5
Extention- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
When a legandary tuner like VTiRoj from RKM comes to you asking for a FUN tune, of course you say "yes Sir!" 250hp/1151kg/Comfort Softs were all he asked for, and make it fun. Off I went. It started out to be more challanging then I thought it would be. It handled well, and had little slip, but was missing the fun that was asked for. After some tweeks to the gearing, and some Suspension adjustments, the fun started to come out :dopey:. I do hope you enjoy it, and I hope Roj enjoys his 88th(?) Toyota 86GT (two tuned by Clueless :lol: ).

Gearing is set for short(ish) track racing.

kyotoshorenin1h.jpg

Last edited:
@Krenkme
Back to the work 👍 :gtpflag:
We should call this pag is BMW WORLD ;) as we have THREE BMW and an MINI from same Factury .
I will take this both Mini and 86 for spin 👍 you know me I like to race in Low PP cars ;)
Good job my friend .

This machine is a winner for sure. I've had 7:10:666 (500PP RS) in first place with traffic on Seasonal number 4 - Nordschleife (I have the replay too, but I don't know how to share it in a quick way).

The tune is almost good; the suspensions needs to be fine tuned - they are too stiff and bumpy, I'm not sure...maybe the dampers and the roll bars...

Overall, it is a good tune, thank you Sam! 👍

Thank you Dan 👍 I will work more in it to fix this bumpy suspension! and say to you when it's fix ;) .

Last edited:
Roj Obsession
Based on the Toyota 86 GT '12

Obsession? It's not an obsession, I swear! Obsession would be purchasing a GT86 T-shirt and 3 GT86 die-cast cars... Oh wait. :ouch:

And 88? I wish. :lol: I've got 76 if you count every variant of it though. :lol:
GT86: 49 (including my two Clueless cars :P)
FT-86: 3
FT-86 G Sports: 3
FT-86 II: 5
Scion FR-S: 8
Subaru BRZ: 8

Also I'm pretty sure you had 5 downforce on the wing. No ballast used.

Sincerely, a happy customer. :dopey:

Last edited:
@Krenkme
Back to the work 👍 :gtpflag:
We should call this pag is BMW WORLD ;) as we have THREE BMW and an MINI from same Factury .
I will take this both Mini and 86 for spin 👍 you know me I like to race in Low PP cars ;)
Good job my friend .

Thank you Dan 👍 I will work more in it to fix this bumpy suspension! and say to you when it's fix ;) .

ND, just finish testing your tune on Nurb Nords. I think the car quite understeer during entering and some oversteer on the exit. I guess probably because of my stage 3 weight reduction, which is not reversible. Anyway, thanks for the tune again. Overall, a very good tune.

VTiRoj
Obsession? It's not an obsession, I swear! Obsession would be purchasing a GT86 T-shirt and 3 GT86 die-cast cars... Oh wait. :ouch:

And 88? I wish. :lol: I've got 76 if you count every variant of it though. :lol:
GT86: 49 (including my two Clueless cars :P)
FT-86: 3
FT-86 G Sports: 3
FT-86 II: 5
Scion FR-S: 8
Subaru BRZ: 8

Also I'm pretty sure you had 5 downforce on the wing. No ballast used.

Sincerely, a happy customer. :dopey:

You are sooooo right. That is not an obsession, it's passion!

Name change, and update on the weight and downforce coming shortly... oh and the sending of "Roj Passion" will be soon as well :P.

Thanks for "shopping" Clueless tunes :dopey:

... that's alot of love for one car…I don't have that do I?... Viper :dopey:

ND, just finish testing your tune on Nurb Nords. I think the car quite understeer during entering and some oversteer on the exit. I guess probably because of my stage 3 weight reduction, which is not reversible. Anyway, thanks for the tune again. Overall, a very good tune.

Don't worry mate I'm working on your 550PP and in less than 6 hours it will be ready 👍
Sorry if this tune for the 500PP didn't work on the 550PP .
Maybe like you said about the stage 3 weight making the deferent .
Thank you sir for the test .
ND

Last edited:
You are sooooo right. That is not an obsession, it's passion!

Name change, and update on the weight and downforce coming shortly... oh and the sending of "Roj Passion" will be soon as well :P.

Thanks for "shopping" Clueless tunes :dopey:

... that's alot of love for one car…I don't have that do I?... Viper :dopey:

I can live with passion. :D

I already went ahead and applied the settings to one of my own GT86's, but I'll be happy to have one in Clueless colours. :D

You have more Viper tunes than I have Vipers. :lol:

Press quote to see what I did 👍. Does that help?

Also sent passion and fixed the post. Enjoy:dopey:

Help me a lot Sir thank you .👍 and I fixed the picture now .
And now I will take the Passion for spin in NURB ;). After BMW 550PP .

Hey krenk, that Toyota GT86 of yours is a lot alike my own Toyota, it even fits on the same PP range! :crazy: I'd love to race against it, just to see how different it is.

Niku Driver HC
Hey krenk, that Toyota GT86 of yours is a lot alike my own Toyota, it even fits on the same PP range! :crazy: I'd love to race against it, just to see how different it is.

I'll have to build another (Roj has the original), but I would love to race against you. I'll keep an eye out for ya next time were online :cheers::dopey:

I'll have to build another (Roj has the original), but I would love to race against you. I'll keep an eye out for ya next time were online :cheers::dopey:

Yeah, Roj loves his 86's, doesn't he? :crazy: :dopey: Maybe this time, your car can actually be competitive enough for ya, unlike that last race with the Mini's... :dopey: Maybe we can hold our race in the next Test-n-Tune meet, how's that?

Niku Driver HC
Yeah, Roj loves his 86's, doesn't he? :crazy: :dopey: Maybe this time, your car can actually be competitive enough for ya, unlike that last race with the Mini's... :dopey: Maybe we can hold our race in the next Test-n-Tune meet, how's that?

Sounds good. I'd be up for that 👍

And if memory serves me correct (and a saved replay), I was leading in many of the Mini races... it's just the fleshy part behind the controls that was no good :dopey:

Sounds good. I'd be up for that 👍

And if memory serves me correct (and a saved replay), I was leading in many of the Mini races... it's just the fleshy part behind the controls that was no good :dopey:

Sure thing, sounds like a great race already. 👍

Well, you were so afraid of being a obstacle at Madrid you ended up picking a old Mini to serve as a camera car to see my Grosjean-style pass in the last lap... But yes, I guess the fingers are the undoing of many great cars... :dopey:

Niku Driver HC
Sure thing, sounds like a great race already. 👍

Well, you were so afraid of being a obstacle at Madrid you ended up picking a old Mini to serve as a camera car to see my Grosjean-style pass in the last lap... But yes, I guess the fingers are the undoing of many great cars... :dopey:

Ah yes. The Madrid race :lol:. You got me there, but I did have the best view, and the best looking car :dopey:

... I'll have to see when my next free time will be. I'll get back to you (maybe we could even get someone else that really likes the car to race too... but who? :dopey: )

VTiRoj
Want me to dupe it back to you? :lol:

Roj does. :dopey:

If you want. I also have too many credits... and I know it may be tough for you to send one out :dopey:

Back