MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
I can't say that it's your greatest shot ever but I certainly can't fault it.. It's a beautiful use of the lighting and great composition

Nice and simple, I like it 👍

May not be your best, but I still like it! 👍

GPR
Yep sure is nice. 👍

I quite like the composition in that picture. The shadows provide a good contrast and the picture looks clean and sharp in general. On top of that, the sky is not overexposed, which further emphasizes the smooth background blur. The reflections on the car are flawless, too.

So, what's not to like about this picture? ;)

Nice composition and work on the light, just love it!!!

You're on a whole new level mate. What's not the best for you would be quite amazing for the average GT5 photographer. Good job with the SLS :drool: 👍

very nice shot leeislee! 👍 Maybe a bit dark (the car) but lovely overall image! :)
Thanks for the kind words everyone, i appreciate it. And yes, it's not my best work but i tend not to go mad for 2.0 competitions. Cheers fellas 👍

I quite like the composition in that picture. The shadows provide a good contrast and the picture looks clean and sharp in general. On top of that, the sky is not overexposed, which further emphasizes the smooth background blur. The reflections on the car are flawless, too.

So, what's not to like about this picture? ;)

I agree...

Another ligtly edited shot. I love my heavy edits full of futuristic landscapes and all that but i do like to take a more simple approach from time to time...maybe another way of looking at it is that i'm lazy! :sly:

Architecture & Aggression

No matter what i done the sky has a few gradient banding issues

Composition, depth of field, contrast, lighting, shadowing... All of this is great. Right on the money. ;)

It don't like the wheels. I don't like them AT ALL! :lol:
But the pictures simply showcases skill, skill from a man, who understands all the important things about photography and editing.

Well done, Lee! :)

That's a surprise! Never thought of you as a 'painting the wheels on my classy car' type of guy. :sly:

A professional job as usual. 👍 Perfection! :drool:

Composition, depth of field, contrast, lighting, shadowing... All of this is great. Right on the money. ;)
Cheers 👍

It don't like the wheels. I don't like them AT ALL! :lol:
But the pictures simply showcases skill, skill from a man, who understands all the important things about photography and editing.

Well done, Lee! :)
Haha, i know, i'm not a fan of painted wheels myself, I was having a crisis and i hoped i'd grow to like them but i don't so the whole thing didn't pay off! :sly: 👍

That's a surprise! Never thought of you as a 'painting the wheels on my classy car' type of guy. :sly:

A professional job as usual. 👍 Perfection! :drool:
Thanks pal. Yeah i think i'll stick to chrome wheels from now on! Lesson learnt 👍

Simply brilliant! That is a fantastic image. :drool:
I had quite a few very similar though not as good from my tournament round two match. :)

Yeah I also don't think the wheels suit it that well, but it's still a very nice image. Great colours and composition. 👍

Superb.

Simply the perfect choice of focal length and f-number. With a great composition and soft light that make another superb pic.

YOU'VE GOT IT ALL. ALL OF IT. YOU HAVE IT!

This is wallpaper material! Well, except the wheels. :P

Metropolis...Into The Light

Decided to do a quick edit this time. I set myself a time limit of 20 minutes and this is the result...it took me 25 minutes! :yuck:

gotta love the combination of The Furai concept and SSRX!

----------------------------------------

The second part of my Metropolis set. The first part is here...

Metropolis...Somewhere In Time

Very nice Lee, already commented on it in the heavy edit thread. Look forward to more special pieces like this from you. :)

Beautiful edit - simple yet very effective 👍, and yes Furai + SSRX is a great combo - would be even better if the Furai was a premium. :)

Back