MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
As always great composition, use of light and other things that's remind us you use a real camera too ;)

This time, in my opinion, it's the background which capture the attention of the viewer. Soft and subtil but with a crushing presence (not sure to be prefectly clear).

That is true art right there, leeislee. I commented on it already, too, but it's worth mentioning again. Absolutely love the atmosphere in this picture. ๐Ÿ‘

Great work :drool: :drool: :drool: I like it :)๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

GPR
Very nice Lee, already commented on it in the heavy edit thread. Look forward to more special pieces like this from you. :)
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful edit - simple yet very effective ๐Ÿ‘, and yes Furai + SSRX is a great combo - would be even better if the Furai was a premium. :)
I wish it was Nathan! ๐Ÿ‘

That's fantastic! ๐Ÿ‘

Adds to "Wonder if ban" list.
:sly: ๐Ÿ‘

Superbly done Lee, love the mood! ;)๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Outstanding work man:drool:๐Ÿ‘!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

As always great composition, use of light and other things that's remind us you use a real camera too ;)

This time, in my opinion, it's the background which capture the attention of the viewer. Soft and subtil but with a crushing presence (not sure to be prefectly clear).
Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

That is true art right there, leeislee. I commented on it already, too, but it's worth mentioning again. Absolutely love the atmosphere in this picture. ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Kind words everyone. apprectiate it ๐Ÿ‘

The Penultimate Lap

Decided to have a quick go at this weeks CCCL comp. I tried to replicate the look of those high wire, high speed trackside cameras...and failed!

took about 15 minutes, it's pretty poor but i couldn't be bothered doing anything major for the CCCL.

Last edited:
Damn, Lee! [Read this in the voice of Carter from Rush Hour 3] :lol:

Metropolis looks awesome. And I especially love that you used 2 Furais in this. IMO, they're one of the most futuristic cars ever designed.

While the car is clean (mainly due to the large distance to the camera) and the shadowing is alright, I am not a fan of the zoom blur you applied. On top of that, the green tones are too weak to give enough contrast and the overall composition does not come up to your own standard, in my opinion.

Damn, Lee! [Read this in the voice of Carter from Rush Hour 3] :lol:

Metropolis looks awesome. And I especially love that you used 2 Furais in this. IMO, they're one of the most futuristic cars ever designed.
I love those cars and driving around SSRX in them is a treat for the eyes!

While the car is clean (mainly due to the large distance to the camera) and the shadowing is alright, I am not a fan of the zoom blur you applied. On top of that, the green tones are too weak to give enough contrast and the overall composition does not come up to your own standard, in my opinion.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

BkS
I love those high-wire cameras. Such unique angles. Love the feel of this too!
Yeah they're great aren't they. you can really get a sense of speed from them! ๐Ÿ‘

In The shade Of The Old Oak Tree

Didn't have any motivation to shoot anything today so i had a look through my old shots and found this. :yuck:

No point telling me it's rubbish or could be improved, i know it is and i know it could be.

I'll probably delete it after the 2.0 comp has finished

Ah Lee - it's luuuurverly! :D:tup:
3ocsf3.jpg

No point telling me it's rubbish or could be improved, i know it is and i know it could be.

Don't fool yourself, mate! No, it's not your best work, but it's far from being your worst. And pretty much any photo taken and edited by you is incredible! This is no different! :drool::drool::drool:

Even though it's not your best picture to date, Lee, it's still great. No need to put yourself under pressure. ;) ๐Ÿ‘

Really digging the darker tones in the photo. And everything else about it is tasteful as well.
Like tronrider said, simple but gold.

That's your choice (obviously) but you shouldn't (imo).

I really love the composition of this photo. And i agree with Nicolas about the colour of the car.

The FGT one is first suprising but finally i really enjoy the effect. Very interesting work.

One man's rubbish is another man's treasure. ;) :D

It's a great image - really! ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

BkS
Minimalism on a different level. :drool:

I can't help feel you have a love for bugs. :P
๐Ÿ‘

I do not have words lee...

Just keep the excelent... work... :drool::drool::drool:
๐Ÿ‘

Don't fool yourself, mate! No, it's not your best work, but it's far from being your worst. And pretty much any photo taken and edited by you is incredible! This is no different! :drool::drool::drool:
๐Ÿ‘

Even though it's not your best picture to date, Lee, it's still great. No need to put yourself under pressure. ;) ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

I like it. Simple but gold. :D
๐Ÿ‘

Really digging the darker tones in the photo. And everything else about it is tasteful as well.
Like tronrider said, simple but gold.
๐Ÿ‘

Nice V-Dub, the shadows are working great with the car color! Love it!
๐Ÿ‘

That's your choice (obviously) but you shouldn't (imo).

I really love the composition of this photo. And i agree with Nicolas about the colour of the car.

The FGT one is first suprising but finally i really enjoy the effect. Very interesting work.
๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a million fellas. Kind words. I appreciate it :)

Very nice job. Its not your best work no. Its not out of the ordinary or outstanding, but it is fantastic and beautifull:dopey:๐Ÿ‘.

Back