Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
FERRARI 430 SCUDERIA '07 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

RedBullHangar-7_3_zps62c16ece.jpg

ferrari430scud550ppS3correct_zps5b5e8cc9.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°​

Last edited:
What is the purpose of not changing the oil until after driving it 300km's?

Slows down the rate at which future oil changes are required.
I haven't tested nor proven this theory, but I do follow it.
Mainly for NASCARS.

What is the purpose of not changing the oil until after driving it 300km's?

Slows down the rate at which future oil changes are required.
I haven't tested nor proven this theory, but I do follow it.
Mainly for NASCARS.
Not doing first oil change when new give me less power at the end.
In this case this allow me to use less power limiter to reach down the 550PP.
I don't like to use less than 90% or 85%. Down this value the gain of torque and power at low RPM don't compense the lost of power.

Piriano,

Just want to thank you for the Subaru Impreza TT51 tune, managed gold on 2nd attempt and after a few more tries got down to a 1:09.3. DS3 user and a very average driver.

:gtpflag:

Piriano,

Just want to thank you for the Subaru Impreza TT51 tune, managed gold on 2nd attempt and after a few more tries got down to a 1:09.3. DS3 user and a very average driver.

:gtpflag:

Very good , nice to know it help you. It's also a fun car , someone PM me just to say it's also a fantastic drift car too... I don't know how to drift or how to make a drift setting... Lucky one.:)👍

Can't match the tranny even after break and oil change. Something's wrong... :grumpy:
I can do the tranny but I'm not sure if the Max Speed (down) should be at 240 km/h or at minimum 200 Km/h?!

And check the weight distribution, please! :sly:

Last edited:

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°​

As per the conversation we had about installing the front wing but it still coming through as 15 downforce on the Ferrari SP1, shouldn't we apply this to the Scud? I've actually been working on a 430Scud tune for NurbNord and the front wing (only) did seem to make a difference......although, I was also drinking... :crazy:

Cant wait to try your Scud tune later today boss! One of my fav cars in the game!

Thanks Sam.

Yes i mean 650PP in German is 650LP

I'm building a 600PP racing hard actually. The car don't reach 650PP with ballast and you need to use the rear aero. I don't like only rear downforce on a such powerfull car.
I have an old max tune here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5263900#post5263900 But it don't go to 650 at all.

Can't match the tranny even after break and oil change. Something's wrong... :grumpy:
I can do the tranny but I'm not sure if the Max Speed (down) should be at 240 km/h or at minimum 200 Km/h?!

And check the weight distribution, please! :sly:

Ok boss, one more mistake with final gear , i've fixed it now, it's 4.300 for the first final gear , not 5.500. Sorry.
Thank you Dan.

As per the conversation we had about installing the front wing but it still coming through as 15 downforce on the Ferrari SP1, shouldn't we apply this to the Scud? I've actually been working on a 430Scud tune for NurbNord and the front wing (only) did seem to make a difference......although, I was also drinking... :crazy:

Cant wait to try your Scud tune later today boss! One of my fav cars in the game!

Must be the same thing with front downforce, but i think it can mess with some GTplayer to put a downforce that don't appear anyway without rear foil....
Sure you'll like it, enjoy your drive.

This tune recently update support perfectly Racing hard tires, https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5386973#post5386973
You can low the rear aero to give the car a more agressive balance, for the moment it's very neutral. If you have some problems with throtle control ( but i don't think you will ,it's OK with G27 pedal at least) you can low the LSD accel to 8/10/8.

Have a good day.

Ok Praiano, i'll try that! But what about the 620PP? The car is very unstable on corner exits... Thanks a lot my friend!!

MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG '10 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

RedBullHangar-7_4_zps3725b2e4.jpg

mercedesslsamg600pp_zpsed5a991d.jpg

This gearbox is for Nurburgring Nordschleife. For another slower track, adapt your max speed with final gear only.

Here is a gearbox that can be used for the max version of this car with supercharger and all the rest of the parts.

Reset
Final gear 4.500
Top speed 220 kmh = 137 mph
1-3.275
2-2.542
3-2.058
4-1.689
5-1.422
6-1.229
7-1.088
Then final gear again at 2.500
It give a top speed above right of 384 kmh = 238 mph

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Just curious...are all of the photos used of your own personal screenshots?

Yes , this last one is my picture. Others are shared by my friend Slowgtr, great pics, but it's written below when from somebody else.
Or i take reals pictures on the net also.

i can´t get same values on seazonal X-8 gear box, it´s a tricky one?

RX-8, sorry

Yes , it's a simple tranny trick. If ratio don't match do like this:
reset
final gear full right
top speed full left
1st = full left 0%
2d = 30%
3d = 60%
4th = 85%
5th = 100% full right
6th = 100% full right.

Then final gear again to have a max speed adequate to the track, around 250 or 255 kmh if i remember.

Good luck. Boa sorte !!

><(((((°>°°°°°:)

Back