TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Boogity, boogity, boogity!

I'll try and make this event. Probably can do some Wed. nite action.

Any thoughts on damage and caution laps?

Any thoughts on damage and caution laps?

How cool would that be if we set the damage to Heavy and had someone drive the Skyline Pace Car? We could announce wrecks over the mics, have the Pace Car come out until the wrecked cars get to the pits while everyone else forms up...

I'm sure it could be implemented... Thoughts?

Since I don't have a NASCAR racecar (nor do I want one, even), that special race I'll have to sit out on. But this Saturday, I'll try to be there.

C'mon man! Don't be THAT guy.... You wanna drive the pace car?? :sly:

Maybe have it so a multiple car incident calls for a caution. You know so somebody doesn't just "accidently" hit a wall to catch up!

I've done a couple nascar races at Daytona-much more fun if the field stays close. I was in a 2.4 hr DRC mixed class race and we did a mid race mandatory pit (bathroom break for us old guys who forgot their catheters).

As soon as I have confirmation that I do not have plans for Saturday night, I'd be willing to drive the Pace Car for you all. I'll know for sure tonight, and if it's possible, I'll even come to practice with it on Wed.

(I race in the FLEX league typically)

Last edited:
Probably want to setup rules for the caution periods.

Can lapped cars overtake the pace car to regain laps lost?

Once the damaged cars are back on track after, when does the race restart?

Will the pace car go to pit row, then it's green when you cross the start/finish line?

Is it a two wide restart? I'd guess you all would use the "Rolling Start" option that you can do on the oval tracks for the race beginning?

Do the damaged cars that pitted get to catch back up to the pack?

Will penalties be off, so there will be no ghost cars?

Can non-damaged cars pit during the caution period?

If it's a two-lap caution window. It's a long track, it might take longer to get around if you had tire/engine dmg. Someone might need to slam it hard into the wall a couple of times and see how long it would take to get back to pit.

Not everyone has microphones, so I think having to type "Caution" would be best bet, seen other series do that.

Two cars minimum for caution?

Is the Skyline pace car fast enough to make it one lap before the nascars catch up to him? I'm pretty sure it is, because at race start the pace car will be in the back and will need to get back around to pit row before traffic. I have the car, but never once used it. I guess he/she could just turn around and go to pit that way.

Food for thought. More than likely I won't be participating this week.

Last edited:
7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series​

Race 20: Autumn Ring / Reverse
Car: Acura NSX RM '91
Laps: 32
Tires: Sport Softs
Date: December 15, 2012
Prize: 1966 or 1967 Birthday Ticket

Division 1 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:22.887 - Pole)
2nd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:22.626) +2.187
3rd Place: RidgelineDiv (Fast Lap - 1:23.603) +35.874
4th Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:23.444) +43.483
5th Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:23.807) +43.994
6th Place: TX_Executioner (Fast Lap - 1:23.612) +52.600
7th Place: MajikTom (Fast Lap - 1:24.729) +1:59.155

Race 2

1st Place: DREX81 (Fast Lap - 1:23.067)
2nd Place: martin_ky (Fast Lap - 1:22.731) +15.953
3rd Place: TX_Executioner (Fast Lap - 1:23.520) +24.274
4th Place: MajikTom (Fast Lap - 1:23.312) +30.864
5th Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 1:23.659) +31.697
6th Place: FFK13 (Fast Lap - 1:22.872) +36.200
7th Place: RidgelineDiv (Fast Lap - 1:23.611) +43.425

Division 2 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 1:23.457) +1:04.940
2nd Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (Fast Lap - 1:24.051) +1:07.366
3rd Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:24.024) +1:10.852
4th Place: Team-Kracker_7 (Fast Lap - 1:26.250) +2 laps

Race 2

1st Place: mbobb1969 (Fast Lap - 1:23.419) +35.291
2nd Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 1:23.577) +1:03.686
3rd Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (Fast Lap - 1:24.961) +1:27.535
4th Place: Team-Kracker (Fast Lap - 1:25.552) +1 lap

Division 3 - Race Results

Race 1

1st Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:23.912) +1:43.791

Race 2

1st Place: Infinital-NG (Fast Lap - 1:24.858) +1 lap

Final Results

Division 1

1st Place: DREX81 (100 Points - Pole and 2 first place finishes)
2nd Place: martin_ky (90 Points)
3rd Place: TX_Executioner (75 Points)
4th Place: FFK13 (72 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:22.872)
5th Place: RidgelineDiv (72 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:23.603)
6th Place: Psycho-Tuber (72 Points ~ Tie Breaker 1:23.659)
7th Place: MajikTom (69 Points)

Division 2

1st Place: Johnny_Suede (93 Points)
2nd Place: mbobb1969 (90 Points)
3rd Place: zxxCOUNT210xxz (87 Points)
4th Place: Team-Kracker-7 (78 Points)

Division 3

1st Place: Infinital-NG (98 Points - Two 1st Place Finishes)

Race Recap

Division 1: The racing was very competitive with great battles throughout both races. In Race 1 it was the "Battle of the Titans" with DREX81 and martin_ky going at it the entire race and finishing only 2.187 apart with DREX81 taking the win. FFK13 and Psycho-Tuber had a great battle at the end of the race with FFK13 finishing just .511 in front of Psycho-Tuber for 4th place. RidgelineDiv finished a few seconds before them at 35.874 out of first place to take 3rd. TX_Executioner finished a few seconds after Psycho-Tuber for 6th place. MajikTom was unfamiliar with the car and finished in 7th place. In Race 2 MajikTom had figured the car and track out, significantly improving his lap times and finishing in 4th place just .833 ahead of Psycho-Tuber who finished in 5th place again. DREX81 had another great race and finished in 1st place coming all the way from last place at the start. martin_ky had the fastest lap time on the track but wasn't able to go the distance without incident, finishing 15.953 behind DREX81 for 2nd place. FFK13 and Ridgeline had solid races finishing 6th and 7th respectively.

Division 2: There was very good and very fast racing in Division 2 with 2 drivers Johnny_Suede and mbobb1969 having 1:23 lap times which were as fast or faster than some of the Division 1 drivers. Wow! Johnny_Suede took 1st place in Race 1 and mbobb1969 took 1st place in Race 2 with a fantastic race. That Acura NXS RM '91 seemed to bring out the beast in Division 2. zxxCOUNT210xxz had two very solid races making his presence known finishing 2nd in the 1st race and 3rd in the 2nd race. Team-Kracker_7 rounded out the field finishing 4th in both races. Very impressive driving in Divison 2, great job guys!

Division 3: Wow, a 1:23 in Division 3! Infinital-NG ran a 1:23.912 in Race 1 on his way to two uncontested wins in Division 3. Congratulations!

What a fantastic car/track combination! As always it is a pleasure to have all the Divisions race together, this was no exception! There will be no official races this Friday or Saturday in recognition of busy Christmas schedules and preparations. We would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Turtle Racing League - Simply The Best

Probably want to setup rules for the caution periods.

Can lapped cars overtake the pace car to regain laps lost?

Once the damaged cars are back on track after, when does the race restart?

Will the pace car go to pit row, then it's green when you cross the start/finish line?

Is it a two wide restart? I'd guess you all would use the "Rolling Start" option that you can do on the oval tracks for the race beginning?

Do the damaged cars that pitted get to catch back up to the pack?

Will penalties be off, so there will be no ghost cars?

Can non-damaged cars pit during the caution period?

If it's a two-lap caution window. It's a long track, it might take longer to get around if you had tire/engine dmg. Someone might need to slam it hard into the wall a couple of times and see how long it would take to get back to pit.

Not everyone has microphones, so I think having to type "Caution" would be best bet, seen other series do that.

Two cars minimum for caution?

Is the Skyline pace car fast enough to make it one lap before the nascars catch up to him? I'm pretty sure it is, because at race start the pace car will be in the back and will need to get back around to pit row before traffic. I have the car, but never once used it. I guess he/she could just turn around and go to pit that way.

Food for thought. More than likely I won't be participating this week.

First let me say that I know zero about NASCAR, and second let me say thanks for shedding some light on how complicated this can get...

It doesn't need to be all of that, though.... Instead of a pace car, we might do better setting the Boost and Draft so that folks are more easily able to keep up as opposed to slowing the lead drivers down...

I do appreciate that folks would volunteer to drive the pace car, but I would truly rather have everyone racing with us... 👍

EDIT: Thanks for the race results Turtle! It's frustrating that I spun martin on the second lap of the second race and cost him 15 seconds, only to see that he lost by 15 seconds..... :banghead:

First let me say that I know zero about NASCAR, and second let me say thanks for shedding some light on how complicated this can get...

It doesn't need to be all of that, though.... Instead of a pace car, we might do better setting the Boost and Draft so that folks are more easily able to keep up as opposed to slowing the lead drivers down...

I do appreciate that folks would volunteer to drive the pace car, but I would truly rather have everyone racing with us... 👍

EDIT: Thanks for the race results Turtle! It's frustrating that I spun martin on the second lap of the second race and cost him 15 seconds, only to see that he lost by 15 seconds..... :banghead:

It's all good AP1, that's racing. It was a great track/car combo and was good fun.

Edit: And if I remember correctly I was about 13 seconds behind going into the last lap. I put it in cruise the last lap knowing that even if Drex had spun I wouldn't have caught him.

Last edited:
How I join your league?

How to Join Turtle Racing League

Step 1: Post your request to join along with your PSN ID in this thread and include your request for "Division A" if you wish to use driver assists. Also choose and include a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Step 2: Accept the friend requests you are sent which will include our TURTLE_Town lounge that is to be used for practice, testing, free run, or casual pick up races.

Step 3: Purchase and break in your car(s) then change the oil. Do not tune them in any way. Races are "Tuning Prohibited" however, the "Tuning Prohibited" filter allows for changing brake balance, torque split, engine limiter, and adding ballast.

Step 4: Join the appropriate divisional lounge on Saturday night at 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific

Great racing with that legendary sports car! Great recap!

Years from now the nsx will withstand the test of time, for sure. We've driven it in the rawest, purest form.. 303hp mixed with 1045kg in a full sized all aluminum '91 HONDA super car!

Well done!

Whoever is picking these deserves a pat on the back!

C'mon man! Don't be THAT guy.... You wanna drive the pace car?? :sly:

Sure, I'll use my Skyline Pace Car for it, if needed. And by the sounds of things, I missed a hell of a race at Autumn Ring. I can't believe I had to miss it... T_T

Great racing with that legendary sports car! Great recap!

Years from now the nsx will withstand the test of time, for sure. We've driven it in the rawest, purest form.. 303hp mixed with 1045kg in a full sized all aluminum '91 HONDA super car!

Well done!

Whoever is picking these deserves a pat on the back!

I'll tell you something... You could be talking to the guy who suggested it to the head-honcho's. I was going to suggest it here, but due to some circumstances I won't state here, I couldn't.

Last edited:
Well, let's make it "officially unofficial"...

Special Class Race: The Psycho Christmas 400
Track: Indianapolis SuperSpeedway
Cars: 2010 or 2011 NASCARs
Laps: 160 (400 miles)
Tires: Open
Date: December 22, 2012
Time: 10pm Eastern
Special Prize: Any item from Ridgeline Division Shops

I realize that turnouts have been dwindling because it's getting close to the holiday, but I'll hope to see as many of you there as possible. A 16-car pack would be awesome!

Practice on Wednesday at 8pm EST! Maybe we can even get MBOBB to host it.... :D
Sounds great! Count me in :)

Well guys I cant host a Wednesday practice this week ( due to Christmas party ) however I should be able to do it on Thursday. My availablity for a Saturday night race is something I wont know until Saturday, so I'm going to plan to be there but there is a possibility I wont make it.
Ridgeline if you want to host a Wednesday night practice feel free to do so.
I'm not sure if there is enough time to do all the testing we need to do for a pace car. So we may have to shelf that idea until we have more time to test, we want it to be a fun race.

Turtle Racing League - FLEX Racing Series

Updated Schedule

Race 13: January 11, 2013 - Two 45 Minute Races - Nascar

Track: Daytona - Road Course
Car: 2010 and 2011 Nascars
Laps: 28
Damage: Light
Qualifying: 15 Minutes - "Reverse Grid" Race 2

Prizes

1st Place: Level 23 Ticket
2nd Place: Level 1000 Ticket
3rd Place: Level 12 Ticket

Race 14: January 18, 2013 - Three 30 Minute Races - Formula 1

Round 1

Track: Grand Valley Speedway
Car: Ferrari F10 '10
Laps: 22
Damage: Heavy
Qualifying: 15 Minutes

Round 2

Track: Twin Ring Motegi - Road Course
Laps: 22
Damage: Heavy
Qualifying: "Reverse Grid" from Round 1

Round 3

Track: Cote d'Azur
Laps: 25
Damage:
Heavy
Qualifying: "Reverse Grid" from Round 2

Race 15: January 25, 2013 - Two 45 Minute Races - Mixed Grid

Track: Nürburgring GP/F
Cars: Ferrari 458 Italia '09 and McLaren MP4-12C '10
Laps: 23
Tires: Racing Medium
Damage: Light
Qualifying: 15 Minutes "Reverse Grid" Race 2
Format: Each Car Must Be Used

Well guys I cant host a Wednesday practice this week ( due to Christmas party ) however I should be able to do it on Thursday.

My understanding is that practice will be held tonight for the ISF Concept @ Fuji race. I'll try to be available for NASCAR practice on Thursday night.

Hallo? This is my request to join this league.

Brother I don't mean to be curt, so forgive me, but:

1) blue/white is taken
2) the league is for North American drivers

P.S.: Buenos Aires and a German flag?? 👍

Can the division winners for the December 8, 2012 Nürburgring Nordschleife race FFK13, RidgelineDiv, and iceandspice please choose your prize. Either the 1966 Birthday Ticket or 1967 Birthday Ticket. Thanks, and congratulations!

Can the division winners for the December 8, 2012 Nürburgring Nordschleife race FFK13, RidgelineDiv, and iceandspice please choose your prize. Either the 1966 Birthday Ticket or 1967 Birthday Ticket. Thanks, and congratulations!

I have both tickets and all three cars participating in the Vintage Car Race... If there is anyone that needs a car for the race, I'd appreciate it if you could send my prize to them instead. 👍

Back