◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
What's even in the OCD, is it LMP's?

Anything and everything. I saw a couple rare supercars (zzII, VW Nardo, Saleen S7). I think there were 3 or 4 Audi racecars and a Zonda race car. A Honda NSX LM prototype. There are some interesting cars in there.

Anything and everything. I saw a couple rare supercars (zzII, VW Nardo, Saleen S7). I think there were 3 or 4 Audi racecars and a Zonda race car. A Honda NSX LM prototype. There are some interesting cars in there.

I love that NSX. It's like the NSX RM but with more power:) Hell it revs to over 10,000. And if we ran it on sport soft it would be a blast:) It's also 1/2 the normal price and does not need to be broken in:) sounds like the perfect car.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that the seasonal credits have doubled? I am running the b spec 3 Suzuka and winning $2 mil on 20 minutes:)

Are the GT Academy suits tradeable? Someone gave me a bunch. I can pass them on if you want to dress up all your bspec Bob's in the gear. Let me know.

I love that NSX. It's like the NSX RM but with more power:) Hell it revs to over 10,000. And if we ran it on sport soft it would be a blast:) It's also 1/2 the normal price and does not need to be broken in:) sounds like the perfect car.

I'm gonna have to agree, sounds like a good idea is brewing. AND everyone has the rest of this week and next week to crack open the checkbook and buy that thing. Has prize selection ever been easier?

Does anyone know what a level 23 ticket will get? I'm drawing a blank. And for the love of god don't say a level 23 car.

Does anyone know what a level 23 ticket will get? I'm drawing a blank. And for the love of god don't say a level 23 car.

Level 23 (30 cars)
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Citroën GT by Citroën Concept '08
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM Race Car '98
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Pagani Zonda R '09
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70

Since the room was full last night, might anyone share some hot laptimes?

With the RX7 I was getting around 1:47 without breaking the car in. I saw some 1:44s from the faster guys in practice. I can't remember much from the Nissan, maybe 2:14.

Level 23 (30 cars)
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Citroën GT by Citroën Concept '08
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM Race Car '98
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Pagani Zonda R '09
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70

I won't the Panoz Esperante on latest Seasonal Event

Last edited:
I can't wait until I can get FIOS again. :jealous:

Funny how much the results can vary from one server to another and from one moment to the next. Sometimes I can re-run a test and get completely different results. I can choose a server farther away ten seconds later and get a better result. It's crazy. But the verizon tester should be somewhat accurate at 89 down and 39 up.

Funny how much the results can vary from one server to another and from one moment to the next. Sometimes I can re-run a test and get completely different results. I can choose a server farther away ten seconds later and get a better result. It's crazy. But the verizon tester should be somewhat accurate at 89 down and 39 up.

It has to be better than what I have now. From 6-9 PM I get <1MB/sec and a >400ms ping. Luckily by 10PM I get around 30MB down and 15 up.

If you guys need to make some cash for the OCD cars you can make over $4 million in the Ferrari F1 seasonal@Eifel in about 11.5 minutes. If you do a search on my user name you can find a video I posted a while back showing the tune and such to do it.

Great practice last night, wish I wasn't going out of town before Sunday.

With the RX7 I was getting around 1:47 without breaking the car in. I saw some 1:44s from the faster guys in practice. I can't remember much from the Nissan, maybe 2:14.
the other night in a practice room with Ap he was running 2:12-2:13. I was running 2:21:( Then I put the right tires on and ran an easy 2:12.9 (not broken in)on the first hot lap. Last night I only ran the NSX and hit a 1:28.3 which is about second faster than I was running back August. I guess I have gotten faster:)

With the Nissan I got down to a 2:09.3 last night. The Mazda fast times were in the 1:44.0 range. Didn't do the NSX. Had to work on packing to go home. Question, is it still home if you only live there 2-3 months of the year?

With the Nissan I got down to a 2:09.3 last night. The Mazda fast times were in the 1:44.0 range. Didn't do the NSX. Had to work on packing to go home. Question, is it still home if you only live there 2-3 months of the year?
Home is where the heart is.

So i think i might have a problem with my wheel, it vibrates when im not doing anything with it and also during the menus it vibrates, is this a problem or do i not need to worry?

Back