MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Your gallery is boring :D

You post a shot and the rest of the page is just people drooling all over the place :D:D:D

Just kidding. It's a Great Gallery! :drool:

Pretty nice picture lee :D I like the angle and composition. Although the actual bettle could be maybe a bit more focused? I might just be talking trash though :P

I was expecting a beetle. :sly:

Lovely shot mate, nice warm tones, and I love that bokeh! :D 👍

Very Seasonal ... It's a very nice shot overall .. I like the warmth and the soft surroundings.. that 1 chair is kind of annoying :)

Very Seasonal ... It's a very nice shot overall .. I like the warmth and the soft surroundings.. that 1 chair is kind of annoying :)
I quite like the depth the table and chair give the shot myself, but i understand why you'd find it annoying. (My original idea was to draw in people shopping and eating at the table but i couldn't be bothered!) :tup)

I really love the way you do your bokeh. This pic has a very smart composition also.

I quite like the depth the table and chair give the shot myself, but i understand why you'd find it annoying. (My original idea was to draw in people shopping and eating at the table but i couldn't be bothered!) :tup)

I would have seen some fleeting silhouettes to depict christmas agitation. It could have been a nice counterpoint to the serenity of the scène that you have depicted. Just an idea that come to me after reading your answer, maybe i'm really spaced out...

Anyway this pic is just already perfect.

(if one day you came in Paris i would be able to give you some advices for tasty "tartes fines" ;) )

Kodje
I really love the way you do your bokeh. This pic has a very smart composition also.

I would have seen some fleeting silhouettes to depict christmas agitation. It could have been a nice counterpoint to the serenity of the scène that you have depicted. Just an idea that come to me after reading your answer, maybe i'm really spaced out...

Anyway this pic is just already perfect.

(if one day you came in Paris i would be able to give you some advices for tasty "tartes fines" ;) )

Have to agree with this! ^

Also, I prefer churros and crêpes. :P

Stunning mate - happy xmas! :)👍

As an aside - and I know this isn't the place - but I've just attempted to unlock this location only to find the Nurburgring WILL NOT LOAD! Just hangs on a black screen with the GT logo in the bottom right corner.

Did a test to see if it would load in a practice setting and still nothing!!!

Gutted to say the least. :(

Stunning mate - happy xmas! :)👍

As an aside - and I know this isn't the place - but I've just attempted to unlock this location only to find the Nurburgring WILL NOT LOAD! Just hangs on a black screen with the GT logo in the bottom right corner.

Did a test to see if it would load in a practice setting and still nothing!!!

Gutted to say the least. :(
Oh NO! That's terrible. I've nothing to offer you that could be of help. No idea what it could be either. I'm sure other people may be able to help you or at the very least they'd suggest you try to re-install the game or something. What a pain that would be.

A small consolation is.........i unlocked this location and i won't be going back to it. Not much there that is really worth the effort in my opinion. Poorly rendered trees, stalls and barely any snow! You're not raelly missing out mate.

:ill:

Love the tones in that picture, Lee. 👍
Thanks mate 👍

2013 Chevrolet AstroVette Re-issue

In 1969 Chevrolet gave the 3 Apollo 12 astronauts a customized Corvette Stingray in river-side Gold with black 'Wings'. Each Astrovette had a unique red, white and blue emblem containing three letters...

The initials 'LMP' (Lunar Module Pilot) appear over the blue in the emblem on Alan Bean's Corvette. On the other two matching AstroVettes, Pete Conrad Jr. had 'CDR' (Commander) over white, and Dick Gordon Jr. had 'CMP' (Command Module Pilot) over red.

Thought i'd do a little tribute to the great car, nothing special but good enough. By the way, this AstroVette thing is actually true not just some story i made up!

Last edited:
So, I guess you re-created Alan Bean's 'vette? :sly:
Looks awesome, splendid editing and composition rounds everything up! 👍

When I saw your title, I was expecting the C7 or at least some flying spaceship stuff.
I am disappoint. Very.

In all seriousness though, really liking the 'vette. Didn't know about these until you've posted them here, and is certainly is a cool story.

Back