Nato's Photo Gallery - update 16/11 RL Grass Karting shots

• Thread starter Nato_777
  • 1,007 comments
8215150478_e0ee3d6685_z.jpg

Love this :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great set, Nato ! 👍

Wow, many thanks
GPR, NBDESIGNZ, driftinziggy, jus1029, SMfan, Beeblebrox237, Horde_R35, Kodje, Primus Ortus, BkS, TopGearHamster, GT-R, mazda787, leeislee, MadMoss, GT HP Nut, zzz_pt, krysalis, ShaolinMasta
for all the great comments. So glad you all liked that set. :)

~~~~~~

Though I had better put my CCCL Veyron edits in here.

Vaguely Veyron

Virtually Veyron

and a second edit

~~~~~~

bmxmitch special edition

The following are three photos Mitch sent me so I could edit them.

Many thanks to bmxmitch for the great shots, it was a real pleasure to work with them. :)

That second veyron edit is Mind blowing!!!

Great edit on bmxmitch shots too...specially that F40! :drool:

Actually, I picked the wrong F40 for you. I had another one I havent done before, that looked pretty similar.
But now, this is even better! Seeing your edit and mine in comparison, awesome.....well, you just beat me by miles with that shot!

And that Veyron! Perfect! I liked the shot before, but couldnt use it for last weeks CCCL, simply because of my poor cleaning up skills. But you really did justice to that poor Veyrons back.

If you want to do this again, I'll send you some more and even better pics. ;)

Ohh, and your Veyron shots......PREMIUM QUALITY! 👍

That second veyron edit is Mind blowing!!!

Great edit on bmxmitch shots too...specially that F40! :drool:
Thanks Triple Z - I felt it needed to be two-tone and I tidied up a few bits from the original edit. :)
DAT F40 SHOT! :drool: What a RE:MIX!
That F40 is just sexy! :bowdown:
Awesome Re-Mix set and also from me a +1 for that :bowdown: F40!
wow :embarrassed: f40 is a real headturner :embarrassed:
Thanks guys :embarrassed: As bmxmitch provided me with such a great shot it was pretty easy, however, after he posted his F40 set I was feeling the pressure as his set was so awesome. I think I did it justice though. ;)
GPR
Nicely done second edit of the Veyron.

Now this...

Is awesome, love it. From both parties, great photo bmxmitch and super edit work Nato. It's vibrant, energetic and punchy. 👍 👍
Love the RX-7. Great editing.👍
Thanks, again it's down to bmxmitch's great shot to begin with - glad it worked, I tried to give it some punch without overdoing it - especially with the light coming through the trees. :)
These are just...
hot.gif

:bowdown:
:embarrassed: Oh go on! Thanks. :D
Actually, I picked the wrong F40 for you. I had another one I havent done before, that looked pretty similar.
But now, this is even better! Seeing your edit and mine in comparison, awesome.....well, you just beat me by miles with that shot!

And that Veyron! Perfect! I liked the shot before, but couldnt use it for last weeks CCCL, simply because of my poor cleaning up skills. But you really did justice to that poor Veyrons back.

If you want to do this again, I'll send you some more and even better pics. ;)

Ohh, and your Veyron shots......PREMIUM QUALITY! 👍
Thanks Mitch, I'm so glad you approve. I was just trying to at least reach the bar you set on the F40 shot, I certainly don't think I beat you. :)
I'm quite pleased how your Veyron shot turned out - did quite alot to it to make it 'pop' a bit more in the image and make the overall colours and tones more dynamic.
It was definitely fun editing your photos - especially as they were different from the kind of shots I would normally take. I'm happy to do this again anytime you want - you can even send me a raw 'standard' shot sometime and I'll clean it up and send it back for you to carry out the post editing on. ;)

Better dust off the cobwebs!

This set is from a quick online run I had with Crooooooow last weekend.
Crooooooow is driving the Mustang V8 GT Coupe '07 and I'm in the Mach 1 '71.

Enjoy :)

Mmm, tasty set. Me likey. They are all pretty great. My fav is probably the last, like the angle and sense of speed. 👍 Great work mate.

Fascinating work on our shoot. You made a good replica of my Mach 1, I forgot to tell you that before. 👍

Great work, Nathan. I like the varying camera angles and the fact that you made the sense of motion easily perceptible. There's some colour banding here and there (mainly when the sky is visible), but it's nothing to be worried about. :)

Composition, tone, lighting, editing: WIN! :drool:

See ya next year, Nathan!

Lovely set Nato! :) My favorites are 1st and 4th! 👍
Thanks. :)
GPR
Mmm, tasty set. Me likey. They are all pretty great. My fav is probably the last, like the angle and sense of speed. 👍 Great work mate.
Glad you found them to your liking. 👍
Fascinating work on our shoot. You made a good replica of my Mach 1, I forgot to tell you that before. 👍
Thanks, it was fun to have a quick online run with you. :cheers: I made the Mach 1 identical to yours in every way except for the tyres (I used Sports Softs instead of Comfort Softs). :)
Great work, Nathan. I like the varying camera angles and the fact that you made the sense of motion easily perceptible. There's some colour banding here and there (mainly when the sky is visible), but it's nothing to be worried about. :)
Thanks, I tried to mix it up a little in terms of angles and composition. I know there's a couple of shots with a little sky banding issues but they're not as bad as the originals. ;)
Great set, Nato! :drool: I like all of them, but the most favorite shots are # 2,5 and 7.
Thanks for the comment and the favs on Flickr - I'm happy you like them. 👍
Composition, tone, lighting, editing: WIN! :drool:

See ya next year, Nathan!

Yay, what do I win? :D Thanks Justin, see you then too. :cheers:

Here are a few of my recent competition entries to keep my gallery alive. ;)

CCCL Week 92

2.0 Week 107

SSC Week 82

A second shot for SSC that I didn't use.

2.0 Week 109

CCCL Week 94

2.0 Week 110

3.0 Week 1

CCCL Week 96

Random Bonus

Last edited:
They're all very nice Nathan. Some of your entries were definitely worth more votes than they got. The comps have been real tough lately with all if the PM community getting better and better.

Back