• Thread starter mp10
  • 258 comments

mp10

Premium
United Kingdom
Coventry
mika_98
Hey there,

Follow this link to a Modified car configurator, post up some of your creations.

http://www.3dtuning.ru/en

Start off by creating an account.

Save Car
To Save a car click the Save Button in the top left corner of the configurator. Only then can you Take and Save Snapshots.

Take a snapshot
Click on the "take a snapshot" button in the bottom right corner of the configurator, then save. Once the Models been saved the go to "Tunings". Find the car you just customized, select it and copy image location then post here.

Last edited:
t.jpg

:P

how can we make creations?

Click on one of the Car brand logos, pick a model. Agree to the disclaimer (select right button). then just use the interface to modify the car and the color palette for paint jobs and vinyls.

EDIT: the configurator's not loading for me :(

EDIT: the configurator's not loading for me :(

Only the Lada Niva is loading for me for some reason.
Probably because it's in my temporary internet files already.

Well, I used to be a sales rep for an IT company in my Honda Accord...

...now I'm apparently a drug dealer. :D

It's still not loading for me. Do you have to sign up or something?

I made the Niva without signing up first. Guess it's a problem on their side.

No. It just takes a while under load. This went through the car site I write for the other day, so it's experiencing quite some load :lol:

For that I did sign up and save my tune. I could then take pictures. By going to my 'garage' I could see the pictures by clicking the thumbnail of the tune.

While I was complaining 'just because' it's taking an apparent beating.

So, yeah... might be waiting for a bit.

I didn't received anything on my e-mail. :(

I haven't got a confirmation email either.

It doesn't show any signs of loading. I left it loading for an hour and went to play GT5, came back and it was still loading. I suppose it's just not used to this many people!

I haven't got a confirmation email either.

It doesn't show any signs of loading. I left it loading for an hour and went to play GT5, came back and it was still loading. I suppose it's just not used to this many people!

I guess you're right, its on Pistonheads too, and elsewhere i guess.

Waaaaay too much loading time. I had to create an account to get it to work properly. It's not bad, kind of fun.

Here is my first attempt. '03 Bentley Continental.

SlammedBentley.jpg

BentleyRear.jpg

Bentletfrontangle.jpg

Back