Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I have downloaded your app, happy to support in any way!

Edit:

Two things id like to bring up:

1- the Nissan GTR R32 TC has an image of the R34 TC.

2- may I request a few tunes to upload, im sure you may allready have these on your future lists.
-Nissan GTR500 Calsonic
-Lexus Petronas GT500

2.5- when you add the Premium GT500 cars it would be awsome if they could all have the same PP.

If any help is needed let me know!

Good luck to you sir!

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for your help.

Edit:

2- may I request a few tunes to upload, im sure you may allready have these on your future lists.
-Nissan GTR500 Calsonic
-Lexus Petronas GT500

2.5- when you add the Premium GT500 cars it would be awsome if they could all have the same PP.

Good luck to you sir!

Thanks a lot.
For the picture you're right,must be this one.
NrburgringNordschleife_72.jpg

Ok for the 2 GT500.

For the PP ,they need to be different. A 600PP tune can't fit to a 650PP one. So that's why i'm publishing the cars with their own tune for power/tires/ or track sometime.

Have a good day.

MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

With low downforce and SS tires, it's my faster 550PP on the Nurburgring Nordschleife PP Board.
6:48.924
A wonderfull sharp fast car.
NuumlrburgringNordschleife_16_zps7de4649c.jpg

mitsuftotc550_zps2658c1da.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_15_zps35f72251.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

NISSAN SKYLINE COUPE 370 GT TYPE SP '07 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

RedBullHangar-7_6_zps1e89c7d9.jpg

nissansky370gt500jpgrerecorrect_zpsdcc46342.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Love all your tunes, they are a work of art. Thanks for all your time and effort. I am in love with the Nissan Primera tune you gave me!

Last edited:
Love all your tunes, they are a work of art. Thanks for all you time and effort. I am in love with the Nissan Primera tune you gave me!

Thanks, i'll publish the primera in a few. Seems fast , i did not race it against my best FF ghost after i tuned it.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks, i'll publish the primera in a few. Seems fast , i did not race it against my best FF ghost after i tuned it.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry for the paint job. I know it doesn't look great. I got annoyed with people saying ''oops I didn't see you there", now they have no excuse.

Sorry for the paint job. I know it doesn't look great. I got annoyed with people saying ''oops I didn't see you there", now they have no excuse.

Haha yes , fluo lazer .... dark vador's car when on earth...:) , i paint the one you've sent me in a less flashy collor.
Thanks for the primera, i did not had it. It's a really good car .

Praiano's GT5 Tunes Android App avaliable now from Google Play!
Show your support for your favorite tuner by downloading the app.

All proceeds go back into future app and development updates including a growing number of tunes!
All feedback and support is appreciated as we learn, design and develop the app. iPhone release is expected in the future.

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is for Praiano's Tunes and NOT a technical/other discussion about the app. Please refrain from posting topics/issues with the app here, instead, contact the app designer. Details are on Google Play.👍

congratulations m8, best wishes and keep growing!! 👍

New tune update 2.09
HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES
perfect tune as usual....also suits me on the takata dome 03 for the new TT, got a decent time just changing gears to top speed 280km and stiffering a bit suspension. (i am on pad)

Last edited:
congratulations m8, best wishes and keep growing!! 👍

perfect tune as usual....also suits me on the takata dome 03 for the new TT, got a decent time just changing gears to top speed 280km and stiffering a bit suspension. (i am on pad)
Thanks Thiago. I follow my Honda wider HSV with this HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 ,i'ts an amazing car.

Just bought your Android App. Excellent work !
Thanks a lot for your help, we'll work a lot on it with my friend Daryl to offer you all the best fresh tunes of my garage. You can send your feedback on the app site. This will help us a lot to let it better and better.

CHAPARRAL 2D RACE CAR '67 // 615PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Special tune for the F.I.T.T. - Clueless Classic Shootout . Only 3 gears, needed to set a veery long 1st gear for the time attack on Nurburgring GP/D track.
For the first hairpin need to brake normally at the left of the track cutting round to the apex, and round out till the exterior of the track.
This is just to maintain the speed, if not you go to low in RPM and the retake is very bad.
This is the only point of the circuit where you need to drive smooth and round. All the rest you can be agressive the way you want, the car will stay firm and planted all the time. It's high 1:24.xxx in this configuration.
NuumlrburgringGP_D_zps8aea9912.jpg

chaparral2D615pp_zpsae453df8.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°​

Thanks a lot for your help, we'll work a lot on it with my friend Daryl to offer you all the best fresh tunes of my garage. You can send your feedback on the app site. This will help us a lot to let it better and better.

You can call me fool but I don't find the feedback section...:ill:

Sorry , i'm very bad for this phone things.... My friend Daryl who take care of this, but if it's writen... it'll be ok in a few i think.:)👍.

His first post on it says iPhone release in the future. So it sounds like its in the works.

Sorry , i'm very bad for this phone things.... My friend Daryl who take care of this, but if it's writen... it'll be ok in a few i think.:)👍.

Thanks guys! :)

I missed the fine print in the announcement post, its right there.

Please excuse that. :guilty:

----------------------

NEW UPDATE 2.09
Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Big thanks for the Loctite NSX update! 👍

Will be of good use for the GT500 & Motegi TT Seasonals! 👍 👍

Last edited:

Edit:

-Nissan GTR500 Calsonic
-Lexus Petronas GT500

Good luck to you sir!

Hi Theace, Thanks for the purchase and feedback. I have changed the image and will be fixed when the first update is released. The tunes themselves are all Mr. Praianos so that will be his domain.

Make sure you send all your feedback to daisey.apps@outlook.com so i can action it quicker :) Thanks bud 👍

Daisey273
Hi Theace, Thanks for the purchase and feedback. I have changed the image and will be fixed when the first update is released. The tunes themselves are all Mr. Praianos so that will be his domain.

Make sure you send all your feedback to daisey.apps@outlook.com so i can action it quicker :) Thanks bud 👍

Anytime. Happy to help the app whenever I can!

You can call me fool but I don't find the feedback section...:ill:

Hi Costas,

Send all feedback to daisey.apps@outlook.com so I can get to the critical issues as soon as possible. I also have people emailing 'wishlist' which is great too and will be attacked as a priority #2 to speed and reliability.

Dont forget to show your support for Mr. P's tunes by giving us a good rating on Google Play :D 👍👍👍

Happy Tuning :)

His first post on it says iPhone release in the future. So it sounds like its in the works.

Yep iPhone version is in the making, but will get much more focus when Mr. P's initial customers are 110% happy :D 👍👍👍

Yep iPhone version is in the making, but will get much more focus when Mr. P's initial customers are 110% happy :D 👍👍👍

Dedicated thread for the App with a link in your signatures' would probably help keep the focus on the awesome tunes Praiano63 provides for the community here.

Just a suggestion, no criticism intended.

Now Mr. P I have a very specialized request if possible.

I am looking for a Nurb tuned Nissan GTR R35 TC. with 680pp.

I just cant seem to get my tune around the track fast enough...

If this works out and you can do this, much appreciated.

If not its no problem!

Now Mr. P I have a very specialized request if possible.

I am looking for a Nurb tuned Nissan GTR R35 TC. with 680pp.

I just cant seem to get my tune around the track fast enough...

If this works out and you can do this, much appreciated.

If not its no problem!

Did you test this one ? NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car // 650PP // RACING TIRES It's one of my best tune, very fast and easy. I just don't know how many PP it can go maxed, 680PP must be reachable , i thinks even 700PP is ok but without ballast and full aero.
If ok you can perfectly use this one, it will support easy the max power.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Dedicated thread for the App with a link in your signatures' would probably help keep the focus on the awesome tunes Praiano63 provides for the community here.

Just a suggestion, no criticism intended.

Great point, and already discussed in the background, but currently a dedicated thread is not possible (YET) until cleared with Admin as it is a sales product. Best to direct everything to daisey.apps@outlook.com if you need it.

*Redirects next posts back to Mr. P's tunes * :D

Back