Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey Praiano,

Awesome tunes you do bro. I saved as many of them as I could find. I've been trying to tune my Toyota Supra SZ-R '97 lately and no matter how much I try to tune it, it seems to understeer. I tried your RZ tune and the settings you posted in a suspension post, but I think the tune could be better and I wanted to ask if you could look into a tune for it? It would be of great help. I like to race cars most other people don't. It's sitting at 498 performance points as well.

Hi my friend

good to see you are doing more tunes !! great work !!

Good luck with the app, as soon as its available for apple iphone i will be buying it !!

Peace

Zmatch

Hey Praiano,

Awesome tunes you do bro. I saved as many of them as I could find. I've been trying to tune my Toyota Supra SZ-R '97 lately and no matter how much I try to tune it, it seems to understeer. I tried your RZ tune and the settings you posted in a suspension post, but I think the tune could be better and I wanted to ask if you could look into a tune for it? It would be of great help. I like to race cars most other people don't. It's sitting at 498 performance points as well.

Thanks, the supra is on the list for the 2.09 update, some cars are needing others not so much. Just a question of days or weeks to finish this.

Hi my friend

good to see you are doing more tunes !! great work !!

Good luck with the app, as soon as its available for apple iphone i will be buying it !!

Peace

Zmatch

Thanks a lot. Yes the APP will be ok for Iphone in the future, my friend Daryl (Daisey273) is taking care of this part.

Yep iPhone version is in the making, but will get much more focus when Mr. P's initial customers are 110% happy :D 👍👍👍

Have a good day everybody.:)👍

LOTUS EVORA '09 // 550PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Even if the car is not very pleasant to drive with this tires at this PP, it's still very fast and needed a tune for online lobby races where a lot of people look for fast cars like this.

deepforestraceway9.jpg

lotusevora550RS_zps843f1d11.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°​

hi praiano.
is it possible to use your new 2.09 HSC 03 setup for the HSC CONCEPT 04?
i don't have the hsc 03 :-( 'just' the concept...so it's hard to compare for me...that is why i'm asking...

thx

mp7
hi praiano.
is it possible to use your new 2.09 HSC 03 setup for the HSC CONCEPT 04?
i don't have the hsc 03 :-( 'just' the concept...so it's hard to compare for me...that is why i'm asking...

thx

Acura or honda HSC are exactly the same car. You can use without any problems.
👍:)

LOTUS EVORA '09 // 550PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

lotusevora550RS_zps843f1d11.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°​

Just a little correction - I think the first gear is 3155. :)

EDIT: No, something happened after the oil change I think. I can reach the numbers in the tune only with final gear on 5193 at the first step. Hmm.. :confused:

Last edited:
Just a little correction - I think the first gear is 3155. :)

EDIT: No, something happened after the oil change I think. I can reach the numbers in the tune only with final gear on 5193 at the first step. Hmm.. :confused:

No , it's 3,038 for sure. Don't know what happen with yours numbers, it's ok on my car. But it's the same anyway.

LOTUS EVORA '09 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Very good handling ,very fast on the ring or any track.

ToscanaTarmac_zpsaa534c8b.jpg

lotusevora500ppnurbsm_zps40d639ed.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hey Praiano,

I'm testing the Toyota Supra SZ-R '97 at 499PP (max tune) and 450PP with ballast (53%-47%)
The 450PP version is really good and competitive, not so much the 499PP.
I'll do both i think, but the 450 is great ,very safe and exceptional handling.
Perfect for an endurance race for example.

Perhaps tomorrow. ><(((((°>°°°°°

TOYOTA SUPRA SZ-R '97 // 450PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

supraday_zps4ae50e79.jpg

toyotasupraszr450ppactual.jpg

p1115766tn7.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
TOYOTA SUPRA SZ-R '97 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

supraday_zps4ae50e79.jpg

toyotasupraszr450pp_zps3166b145.jpg

p1115766tn7.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano , I have a question for you : I understand that every your tuning is made mainly for Nurburg but is true for the total circuits or some circuit is less adapt ? For example : your Ford GT LMII specs or Viper Oreca are wonderful in High speed Ring or Le mans or Monza but less for Trial Mountain or Deep Forest reverse ( by point of view of my drive ability of course..... :) ). I don' t know if I am wrong but in real life the car settings are different depending where are the races. Can you explain something ?

Bye
Massimo

Hi Praiano , I have a question for you : I understand that every your tuning is made mainly for Nurburg but is true for the total circuits or some circuit is less adapt ? For example : your Ford GT LMII specs or Viper Oreca are wonderful in High speed Ring or Le mans or Monza but less for Trial Mountain or Deep Forest reverse ( by point of view of my drive ability of course..... :) ). I don' t know if I am wrong but in real life the car settings are different depending where are the races. Can you explain something ?

Bye
Massimo

I don't tune my cars only on the ring. Generally i always begin at Suzuka. This is my favorite track, it's short , i can repeat laps within 0.100 second and with this i can compare my ghost when i have to chose a setting option.
There is everything on this track you need to set all the parameters of the cars.

After i go on the ring and sometime others tracks to make some fine specific suspension tuning . Generally softer springs only. The balance is already good ,just need to adapt to the bumps and kerbs.

There i have a lot of my best ghost for any PP and i can evaluate with precision where the car i tune at the moment stand .
Even like this my tunes at 99% are not track specific. Perhaps the gears for nordschleife... that's all.

They are basics tunes. You have to adapt them to the track and to your style.
Copy them on a B panel for example, do some changes and go back to original to explore another direction if the first one was wrong.
There is no universal tune but i try to do a good basic solid easy car first. The rest is up to each GTplayer.

Have a good day.

I don't tune my cars only on the ring. Generally i always begin at Suzuka. This is my favorite track, it's short , i can repeat laps within 0.100 second and with this i can compare my ghost when i have to chose a setting option.
There is everything on this track you need to set all the parameters of the cars.

After i go on the ring and sometime others tracks to make some fine specific suspension tuning . Generally softer springs only. The balance is already good ,just need to adapt to the bumps and kerbs.

There i have a lot of my best ghost for any PP and i can evaluate with precision where the car i tune at the moment stand .
Even like this my tunes at 99% are not track specific. Perhaps the gears for nordschleife... that's all.

They are basics tunes. You have to adapt them to the track and to your style.
Copy them on a B panel for example, do some changes and go back to original to explore another direction if the first one was wrong.
There is no universal tune but i try to do a good basic solid easy car first. The rest is up to each GTplayer.

Have a good day.

Good explanation indeed !! :) as usual......👍
Bye and many thanks

Massimo

Hey Praiano ..!

Can you do a tune for Elise Rm 96 with R3 tires and full equip? It's for a race in Monaco.

Thanks ..!

Last edited:
Thx a lot for those Evora tunes! Givin a try now.

You deliver as usual!

EVORA 550pp SS: Nurb just sub 7min, pretty nice and wild, just one error and you're off though.

EVORA 500pp SH: this tune update omg what a difference now, i can attack all kerbs with confidence, smoothly, no surprises, 7:39 on the Nurb. Obrigado for updating this tune m8.

Last edited:
MAZDA RX-7 TYPE RS (FD) '98 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

I love when a UCD car like this, in the middle of so much cars same model.... take me by surprise like this one.
This car is excelent, very good top speed, nice grip, showing always a good eagerness pointing to the right direction.
It's a little faster than my evora on the ring, faster than a GT86.... and some others top cars.
Also a nice feeling at the wheel , pilot car, safe, fast and with a nice look.

EDIT: The tune is perfect for the RX7 '02 premium too (2,5 seconds faster on the ring) with only front aero parts on.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_18_zpsdbe7362a.jpg

mazdarx7rs98500pp_zpsd4aeb7a5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
TOYOTA SUPRA RZ '97 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Be sure I enjoyed my drive with this beauty, just only 2 sec slower on Nurb with SH tyres compared to Evora Tougue tune but with too much fun for my body.

Amazing tune, feeling the back going sideways and recovering it with throttle modulation was great.

Be sure I enjoyed my drive with this beauty, just only 2 sec slower on Nurb with SH tyres compared to Evora Tougue tune but with too much fun for my body.

Amazing tune, feeling the back going sideways and recovering it with throttle modulation was great.
Thanks, this was the goal. The SZ-R drive even better at 450PP, but it wasn't possible to make a 500pp with it adding ballast that is necessary.
Enjoy your drive.

Praiano love your tunes mate. Any chance of a 450pp or 500pp tune for the premiere renaultsport megane to race those road civics and integras around the ring online? Its a shame there are no good tunes for it (tried them all) especially when the R26.R held the real record before it was beaten by the new meg. Own a real R26 and its awesome and great fun.

PRAIANO63 you are modest even in words but one thing I say in this song SUPRA SZ-R 97 R 450PP excellent, but I'm using has a put your music on my '97 TOYOTA RZ not need to add anything, do not know how, thanks friend

Praiano love your tunes mate. Any chance of a 450pp or 500pp tune for the premiere renaultsport megane to race those road civics and integras around the ring online? Its a shame there are no good tunes for it (tried them all) especially when the R26.R held the real record before it was beaten by the new meg. Own a real R26 and its awesome and great fun.

This weight repartition 63/37 is killing the car someway, i'll try to do a tune yes...!!! But i don't know if you will be able to catch civics and integras with it, let's see.

PRAIANO63 you are modest even in words but one thing I say in this song SUPRA SZ-R 97 R 450PP excellent, but I'm using has a put your music on my '97 TOYOTA RZ not need to add anything, do not know how, thanks friend
Thanks amigo.

After a quick tune i've tested the megane. It's not too bad against the integra in the curves, good grip , no understeer , ... good car. But, the top speed is very bad and loose a lot in any piece of straight.
So no way to "race those road civics and integras around the ring online".
I can send you by PM the quick tune i made if you want.
Have a good night.

Hey Praiano ..!

Can you do a tune for Elise Rm 96 with R3 tires and full equip? It's for a race in Monaco.

Thanks ..!

Look , this is the problem with this car maxed, with R3 tires. All the time on 2 wheels like on the pic, and also doing wheely out the hairpins.
For the wheely you can add 35 kg at -50 front and it's ok.
But the 2 wheel is a crazy thing. There is too much power for too much grip and too light car on this track. This car must be raced with Racing hard at least there.
For this reason i can't do a tune for you sorry.
CocirctedAzur_1_zpse5a64ae5.jpg

Back