MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
It's very kind of you to share some of your secrets for us all to experiment with. Some keep their editing strictly secret, others are more than willing to share their techniques to help other people along the way. I particularly like the actions in Photoshop because you can closely monitor every step.

I have great respect for you photomode-ers who share their techniques so that we can get some insight of the Photoshop knowledge of others and their techniques.

Now there's more for me to play around with, although I'm very unskilled with creating images with a big effect. I seem to prefer subtle images rather, but the more techniques I am aware of, the better I can become myself.

Cheers! 👍

The Bug shot looks really warn, outstanding work Lee :drool: 👍
👍

BkS
Mmmm... Lee Bettle shot. 👍 :drool:
👍

Great stuff man - as always. Lee style. Nice.
👍

2 Minute Edits? Jesus, Lee!
I want to give birth to your children.
;)

It's very kind of you to share some of your secrets for us all to experiment with. Some keep their editing strictly secret, others are more than willing to share their techniques to help other people along the way. I particularly like the actions in Photoshop because you can closely monitor every step.

I have great respect for you photomode-ers who share their techniques so that we can get some insight of the Photoshop knowledge of others and their techniques.

Now there's more for me to play around with, although I'm very unskilled with creating images with a big effect. I seem to prefer subtle images rather, but the more techniques I am aware of, the better I can become myself.

Cheers! 👍
I can understand why people keep things to theirself but i dont mind sharing. There is a lot more to it than photoshop techniques. I could give another guitarist my rig with my exact tones dialed in and they still wouldn't sound like me. It's all in the fingers the same way a photoshop edit comes from the individual and not a brush, texture or preset action! 👍

"Summer Morning Mist" is just perfect 👍👍👍👍
I'm definitely a fan of yours !

(and thx again for sharing your skills Lee)

"Summer Morning Mist" is just perfect 👍👍👍👍
I'm definitely a fan of yours !

(and thx again for sharing your skills Lee)
Thanks Kodje 👍

I really like that pink effect. Not for every picture, but at least these two it gives a really amazing effect. I may have to try it someday. :eek:
Yeah, give it a go. 👍

Oh, leeislee, your photos so atmospheric, that I don't know what to say! :drool:
:) 👍

These scenery shots and 3.0 entry are just amazing ! :drool: Awesome work, Lee 👍
Very kind words mate. i appreciate it 👍

Regarding the pink tones i tend to use in many of my pictures. It's because for some reason, i have quite sensitive eyes in really bright sunlight, nothing too bad but i notice that when i go indoors after being outside in the sun everything looks abit monotone pink to me for a few minutes and i always think it looks great.

And the other reasons i use it is that it's abit different than an orange/yellow sun and i think it looks quite mystical!

Mystical, but realistic - that's what I was thinking as well. I felt that in the future pictures you posted. Great stuff.

Ok Ok Ok, i know...more bloody glowy stuff but, well, i like a good glow so deal with it. Enjoy it or hate it, it's up to you!

V For Vette

From The Mountains

Thought i'd jump on the bandwagon and take a few shots of the new Corvette C7. Not a big fan of it to be honest, curvy and square at the same time is never a good look in my book. Anyway, not the best photos and the editing was pretty quick too. i'm getting a bit bored of GT5 at the moment so i've not got much inspiration for shooting.

Last edited:
Not sure whether I like the first picture or not, but I can safely say that I like the second one a lot!

For my part, i'm sure i really like the first one. Smart idea and great realisation, what else ?

For the second i'm more reserved. All photographic élements such as composition, lightning etc... are really good (obvously that's a Lee pics ;) ). But the car face has a funny face like in a anime with big eyes, big nose, big mouth :lol: So the pic is a little bit strange in fact. I like it but that's an original and surprising atmosphere in comparison with the rest of your work. Maybe i am the only one who see such these things and i should go see a psy ;)

I really like both pictures. The first one is an interesting concept, very well executed. The second one has an amazing atmosphere, it's really evolving.

OP's lookin' real good!

And From The Mountain's just so good. Especially the colours; the overall blue tone is very well complimented by the striking red. Love it!

Back