GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
The way you play with lines in your last 2.0 is insane. Great composition mate, love it !

And your edit work on the 3.0 one is awesome.

Nice entries GPR!

Thanks man. :)

BkS
Hats off to you sir. These are fantastic entries. 👍

:cheers:

Your 2 entries are fabulous!

Thanks Nicolas. :)

The way you play with lines in your last 2.0 is insane. Great composition mate, love it !

And your edit work on the 3.0 one is awesome.

Thank you Kodje, I like using lines a lot it seems. ;)

Thanks for the comments peeps. Much appreciated. 👍 👍

I'm still quite a ways away from visual edits, but that 12C shot and the livery are fantastic.

I could only be greedy and say you should have gone the whole nine yards and turned it into the GT3 racer. :P

I'm still quite a ways away from visual edits, but that 12C shot and the livery are fantastic.

I could only be greedy and say you should have gone the whole nine yards and turned it into the GT3 racer. :P

Thanks TF. I did want to turn it into a full GT3 racer but well it would have taken a lot more time and I'm not sure I would have been able to do it very well as my body manip skills aren't that good. :indiff:

So it's somewhere in the middle.

Love the composition in the first picture. It has a three-dimensional look to it (focal length and camera angle help a lot here). The second one, on the other hand, is simply a mind-blowing edit and it must have taken a while to pull it off. 👍

Very nice job on the 12c shot! And also nice job on the 458 shot!

Thanks Eric. :)

Love the composition in the first picture. It has a three-dimensional look to it (focal length and camera angle help a lot here). The second one, on the other hand, is simply a mind-blowing edit and it must have taken a while to pull it off. 👍

Many thanks GT-R. :) The 3.0 edit did take a while as I do tend be quite maticulous with edits like that. I think all up it took me about 4-5 hours.

Fantastic photos, GPR!
Especially I like photo with McLaren, great colors.

Cheers mate. 👍

Great shots ! Lovely tones and editing in 3.0 entry :drool:

Thanks very much Ilya! :D

That 3.0 edit is just fantastic - you did a superb job on it. :bowdown: The 2.0 entry is also very classy. 👍 And better late than never... I loved your Aventador set! :)

I wish I had photoshop chops like you GPR - that McLaren is amazing. Great job on both photos.

Thanks Primus, you got try sometime you'll learn through practice. I personally don't think I'm that great at stuff like that or at least feel like there's room for improvement. Thanks again. :)

That 3.0 edit is just fantastic - you did a superb job on it. :bowdown: The 2.0 entry is also very classy. 👍 And better late than never... I loved your Aventador set! :)

Cheers Nathan, glad you like them all. :D Having an open theme for 3.0 again should be interesting.

Just another small update of comp entires. I've had little time for anything else lately. :indiff: But I will have a small batch of shots i'll be putting up soon not as an official set but as something new I'm calling 'From the cutting room floor.'

Anyway in the meantime here's my last couple 2.0 entries.

The Street Chase

Heavenly Morning

I love your 2.0 entry "the secret chase"... I loved both yours and mazda's. I ended up voting for his but yours is superb too. 👍

Your C7 shot is great! I like the mood and the morning feeling it contains :) Nice "yellow" BTW :D

I love your 2.0 entry "the secret chase"... I loved both yours and mazda's. I ended up voting for his but yours is superb too. 👍

Your C7 shot is great! I like the mood and the morning feeling it contains :) Nice "yellow" BTW :D

Thanks man, was a tough round the night chase theme. Glad you like the C7 shot too. :)

I love the incredible smoothness of the sky in the second picture. 👍

Thanks very much, I was aiming for a smooth light, heavenly sky hope it does well in the comp. 👍 :)

Basement copies, please! Wahooo!!

I love that you changed the C7 to yellow! Good idea!

Thanks pyxen, just grab them off my Flickr. 👍

The RX-7 and S2000 shot is so crisp! I love it. 👍

Cheers Terronium, yeah it did come out pretty sharp. :)

I've got a new gallery segment i'm launching called 'The Cutting Room Floor'.

It's pretty much going to be a collection of reject/secondary shot options from competition shoots or randoms I think are good enough to post outside of my standard sets. Although some will likely not be cleaned up to my usual standard. :indiff:

Also modded my OP with this new addtion. So hope you guys like it. 👍

The Cutting Room Floor - 1st Editon

First up is other options I was considering for the PMC 2.0 WK111 -

Theme - Night Chase

Great one mate ! Subtle edit on a great photo. That makes a superb pic :)

Edit : lol. Ok i was wonderinf why you haven't add these sets. Love the way you have worked on shadow and light in them. The last three pics are just splendid. Great work again mate.

Great one mate ! Subtle edit on a great photo. That makes a superb pic :)

Edit : lol. Ok i was wonderinf why you haven't add these sets. Love the way you have worked on shadow and light in them. The last three pics are just splendid. Great work again mate.

Thanks mate. :) I think I was in the middle of posting those CRF when you first replied. Glad you like them.

The toning in this set is so appropriate for the scenes. So much mood! I can't pick out a favourite, they're all really good. But damn did the cyan tones work well.

Back