MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
That looks awesome! Red works very well with the Zonda R, and the tron-esque wheels justs builds the character up so much. Love it, Lee! ๐Ÿ‘

That looks awesome! Red works very well with the Zonda R, and the tron-esque wheels justs builds the character up so much. Love it, Lee! ๐Ÿ‘

Jaden tooks the words right out of my mouth.

Splendid work Lee !

The Futuristic city image looks amazing. :eek:

Also, thank you for enriching the community, really amazing tutorials. I still didn't have time to try them, but I really would love to try them all and try to learn new techniques so I can try to perfect my own. ;) ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

Jaden tooks the words right out of my mouth.

Splendid work Lee !
Thank you ๐Ÿ‘

Awesome editing job, love it! ;)
:) ๐Ÿ‘

The Futuristic city image looks amazing. :eek:

Also, thank you for enriching the community, really amazing tutorials. I still didn't have time to try them, but I really would love to try them all and try to learn new techniques so I can try to perfect my own. ;) ๐Ÿ‘
Kind words mate. Thanks a million ๐Ÿ‘

I've been getting bored of GT5 recently. I've been taking shots of all kinds of stuff other than cars lately in order to get something else from GT5.

You may all be bored of all the bright shiney shots i've been doing recently but creating good light is interesting. Well, to me anyway. Here are some more for you.

I done a few versions of Lights Of Heaven. One with a road sign, one without the road sign and one with the Stig standing in the light...I still prefer the one with the road sign.

Lights Of Heaven

Run To The Hills

Black And Blue
Very meh 2.0 entry

:yuck:

Last edited:
Both of those scenery shots are nice. First one is a touch better. One thing for me though is I would have removed the sign post it detracts from the piece to me. Still awesome though. ๐Ÿ‘

Very nice job again Lee. And i'm not bored at all ;)
(i've noticed that all your last pic have the same kind of gradient for very different angles)
The second one is maybe my fav' from a short head, it's the most original one in my opinion and i love its composition. Its only imperfection come from the game : the separation between textures on the right hill is a "line".

I love that first shot :drool:
๐Ÿ‘

GPR
Both of those scenery shots are nice. First one is a touch better. One thing for me though is I would have removed the sign post it detracts from the piece to me. Still awesome though. ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘ I done a few versions of Lights Of Heaven. One with a road sign, one without the road sign and one with the Stig standing in the light...I still prefer the one with the road sign.

Very nice job again Lee. And i'm not bored at all ;)
(i've noticed that all your last pic have the same kind of gradient for very different angles)
The second one is maybe my fav' from a short head, it's the most original one in my opinion and i love its composition. Its only imperfection come from the game : the separation between textures on the right hill is a "line".
๐Ÿ‘ See Yeah i forgot to fix that. i've re uploaded the fixed version. thanks

1st made me say oh my god bloody good work all good pic but the 1st is just draw dropping 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

:drool::drool::drool:.... that tree......
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Love the 1st shot! The others are just amazing... :D
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Love lights of heaven..
I also like run to the hills.. insert iron maiden joke here.. is that a mini filter i detect?
Thanks mate. Yeah the titles of the pictures are song titles.

i LOVE Iron Maiden.

No miniature filter. i added the tilt-shift in Photoshop. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hehe :) You took the sign out. :P I told you (don't remember in which thread) it would look nicer :D

Amazing job!

well bravo,sir!.. I also love Iron Maiden.. 7th son of a 7th son all the way
๐Ÿ‘

My personal favourite is the second picture. I just wish there was less colour banding (sky). ;)
๐Ÿ‘

Amazing! I really like the miniature effect in run to the hills and lights of heaven is amazing! :eek:
๐Ÿ‘

You're welcome. The new one is perfect ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

Looks better without the sign! ;)๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

Hehe :) You took the sign out. :P I told you (don't remember in which thread) it would look nicer :D

Amazing job!
๐Ÿ‘

Back