Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
Thanks, Luis!
 
~Pictures~​
The last picture looks great. Actually, all pictures do, but the last one stands out from the rest for me. As George already mentioned, the glow is a bit too much in some pictures; reducing it will give you even better (and more realistic) results. 👍
 
Neat FT-86 set, Justin! The tonal work is exceptional there!
 
Thanks, Jaden and GT-R! I'll work on the glow! ;)

BTW, since this week's SSC poll just finished, my entry was THIRD PLACE! :eek: Here it is.


Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Great shot Justin. I like your Aston shot too ;)
 
Thanks, Richardo!

Looks like someone's gonna reach a special number. :D Don't expect a celebratory set once it reaches that certain number. Expect it during the weekends. You know what they say, let the numbers roll in!
 
^ the 7?
 
Well deserved 3rd place, Justin! Stunning shot!!
 
Thanks, Richardo!

Looks like someone's gonna reach a special number. :D Don't expect a celebratory set once it reaches that certain number. Expect it during the weekends. You know what they say, let the numbers roll in!

You mean the 1000 post :p

Congratulations :sly:👍
 
Congrats on the 3rd place, and congrats on the 1000 posts. 👍
 
Thanks guys for the congrats and all!

Here's a preview to the next set: the car in question is named similarly to one of a GTP member. :p
Good luck guessing!
 
Subaru SVX?! Please?! :nervous:

I wish. :(
 
"Alive" is a really great set Justin, very dynamic with great toning, love it.

Also really like your FT-86 set. 2, 8 & 12 are my fav' in this one :)

Good work :)

(and happy new year to you :) )
 
Congrats on 1000 posts 👍👍👍 Love your 2.0 week 110 and SSC entries :drool:👍
 
SVX
Subaru SVX?! Please?! :nervous:

I wish. :(
Not gonna happen. :indiff: :lol:
"Alive" is a really great set Justin, very dynamic with great toning, love it.

Also really like your FT-86 set. 2, 8 & 12 are my fav' in this one :)

Good work :)

(and happy new year to you :) )
Thanks, Jeremy! You too!
Congrats on 1000 posts 👍👍👍 Love your 2.0 week 110 and SSC entries :drool:👍
Thanks, Ilya!
 
Not the 1K celebration set YET! But thanks to kennylmao for a tip, I finally got hold of...

SET
Stingray
2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Final Prototype










Click for Lightbox!
​

After this, expect more DLC-related set!
 
So you finally managed to solve your PS3 region problems and download all those DLCs? That's nice! 👍

And I mean both the news and the shots. ;)
 
Well not all. I'm planning to download the paid ones during summer.

Thanks, GT HP!
 
Very great work on light in this set. And good interior shots :)
 
Thanks, Jeremy!
 
Love the clean tones, it fits just right. Good work, Justin. 👍
 
Thanks, Jaden and Luis! Appreciate it!
 
Nice set! :) I like the 2nd and 4th the most! 👍
 
The interior shots are nice. 👍
 
Very nice and clean set, love them!
 
Thanks again guys!

Weekly Takes
4th and 5th Week of January

PMC
Week 112

Our World [Circuit]



Week 113
Killin' It



2.0
Week 112
Into The Light



Week 113
Very Different



CCCL Week 98
After The Cork



Secret Santa Week 86
V10


Click for Lightbox!

--------------------

News

I have some bad news. My GT5 handling system has been corrupt, I have to re-install the whole game. Since updating it gonna take me a long time (mine is the original disk), I'm not gonna do so until summer begins (which is on March).

Still, I can look through my old archives of replays and do a photoshoot.
​
 
Last edited:
Back