◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,697 comments
The other day a few of us had a long practice session at autumn ring. Everyone but Coach and I had left. We decided to do one more race before signing off; that race was one for the records.
Here's the album, I didn't want to clog up the thread with a bunch of pictures of Coach and Panda http://imgur.com/a/GPPle

The coolest part? We never touched at all IN THE ENTIRE RACE!!!1! Those of you that constantly whine and complain about cars being too hard to drive and constantly hate on anything that a racer loves need to look at these pics. I'm not calling anyone out, pointing fingers, or subtly insulting anyone.

Coach, or anyone in D3 for that matter, watch the first race at autumn ring. That was the best racing I've ever had. It was closer, more intense, and wayyyyyyyyyyy harder than any race I've ever done irl. Here's to our next track meet 👍
Nice pictures Panda Man. For future reference, zer0 loves it when picture choke up his thread, seriously.

The other day a few of us had a long practice session at autumn ring. Everyone but Coach and I had left. We decided to do one more race before signing off; that race was one for the records.
Here's the album, I didn't want to clog up the thread with a bunch of pictures of Coach and Panda http://imgur.com/a/GPPle

I'm pretty sure the last picture is the best LOL

Awesome pics!

Can you share what your camera settings are for your pictures? I want to take more pictures but can never seem to get them to come out looking good enough to post.

Awesome pics!

Can you share what your camera settings are for your pictures? I want to take more pictures but can never seem to get them to come out looking good enough to post.

Check your shutter speed and F stop!

Fast shutter speed to freeze an image... 250 or so to show some movement.

Play around with the settings, best way to get good result.

One setting may work under one setting but be miserable under others.

qwietstorm
Awesome pics!

This will probably make you laugh, but I have no idea what I'm doing. I usually play with the settings till it looks ok, and 90% of the time it's close to 1/8000 shutter speed and F45.
Basically 90% of the time it works every time.

Handlebar
My daughter loved the last picture!

I thought you all would get a laugh out of it :)

The coolest part? We never touched at all IN THE ENTIRE RACE!!!1! Those of you that constantly whine and complain about cars being too hard to drive and constantly hate on anything that a racer loves need to look at these pics. I'm not calling anyone out, pointing fingers, or subtly insulting anyone.

Coach, or anyone in D3 for that matter, watch the first race at autumn ring. That was the best racing I've ever had. It was closer, more intense, and wayyyyyyyyyyy harder than any race I've ever done irl. Here's to our next track meet 👍

Helluva slide show Bear!!! I hope to be a techie like you when I grow up! Awesome job! Oh, and the race was fun too...

Luv2Coach
Helluva slide show Bear!!! I hope to be a techie like you when I grow up! Awesome job! Oh, and the race was fun too...

Thanks! That race was indeed amazing!
And most of the sliding was on purpose ;) spinning the tires a little helps on the exit of low speed corners :sly:

hellow my racing color are orange, black weels ,#21
Dadygerar,

Orange is a pretty popular color so lets see what Division you are put in. Also 21 is currently taken but again depending on the division you are in we might be able to let you be the same number.

I would like to "have a go" at the Mayhem tonight - but am not able to find a Miata TC. Hate to ask for one, and don't know how that works, but maybe someone has an "extra"? Let me know what I can send for "payment".

I would like to "have a go" at the Mayhem tonight - but am not able to find a Miata TC. Hate to ask for one, and don't know how that works, but maybe someone has an "extra"? Let me know what I can send for "payment".

Yes as Goat said you can tune any Miata to 440 PP and use that. It won't be quite as sharp as the TC but with boost on you should still be able to get some good racing in. The cars in that DLC pack are really fun; if you have a few bucks to spend, I recommend getting it.

Did you run the CRZ DLC car a few weeks back? If so you have the DLC already installed. Simply go to your car carrier and you should have a coupon for it or simply go to the new car dealership and it should be in the Mazda list:)

Did you run the CRZ DLC car a few weeks back? If so you have the DLC already installed. Simply go to your car carrier and you should have a coupon for it or simply go to the new car dealership and it should be in the Mazda list:)

If you dont have it, ill buy one and send it over around 9pm.

Nice pictures Panda Man. For future reference, zer0 loves it when picture choke up his thread, seriously.

Rally speaks the truth! Will someone please post some pictures from Sunday night directly onto the thread. The longer it take my phone to load the pictures, the better! :)

Speaking of cool pictures.. Wolfsatz, can you please go through your pics and select the best one from ESCarGOT? I'd like to have a banner made for Thursday nights.

Yes I ran the CRZ ....... so it ought to be there somewhere. I always did ask the Dumb Questions in class.
Thanks for your help.

Rally speaks the truth! Will someone please post some pictures from Sunday night directly onto the thread. The longer it take my phone to load the pictures, the better! :)

Speaking of cool pictures.. Wolfsatz, can you please go through your pics and select the best one from ESCarGOT? I'd like to have a banner made for Thursday nights.

I played hooky today so I'm working on some pic's now:)👍

In case Division 5 might need a host from time to time:
Skills
For what it's worth:
2469142779.png

Back