FITT Nurburgring Nordschleife Shootout v2.0

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 777 comments
Hahh? How is that possible? How can you run 426hp but with 150kg slashed off? Or am I missing something with my S14…?

This is my entry for 450PP ... I can't wait.

ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH '04 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

5101212535371_zps3876ca31.jpg

Car on share.

I'm thinking about test driving so I took this one for a ride. 2 laps, neither of them close to really good (haven't driven there since Christmas) and a relatively easy 7:32. Pre-2.10 it was a struggle to get cars into the high 7:40's. Well done:tup:👍

Jaaaag S-Type R '02 for me. Did a 7.49.xxx in my average hands, a bit messy so I'm sure there's more time to be found.

Onboy, it said 240SX for your car, but it's not the same model as the 240SX I ran?

Ok question about the oil. So I commented on a guy having dirty oil and I guess this is kinda a loop hole? As long as the car can't gain or lose miles it can have dirty oil?

Jaaaag S-Type R '02 for me. Did a 7.49.xxx in my average hands, a bit messy so I'm sure there's more time to be found.

Onboy, it said 240SX for your car, but it's not the same model as the 240SX I ran?

It's a '99 version, I think. Basically, doesn't look as rounded as the one Ridox is using. And from what I can see, it hasn't benefited as much from 2.10 either. Or is that my wing getting in the way? :lol:

It's a '99 version, I think. Basically, doesn't look as rounded as the one Ridox is using. And from what I can see, it hasn't benefited as much from 2.10 either. Or is that my wing getting in the way? :lol:

Actually I think my 240SX is the Japanese 180SX... Not the Silvia lookalike. I didn't realise the Silvias were also called 240SX.

Updating the OP now. :)

This one have good informations ....👍:)

nurburgring-1600x1200-1_zps0abaa29e.jpg
I wanted that one, if I can find one in English like it I'll use it in a heartbeat. 👍
Of course I just love seeing the ACR in there too. :lol: No ***** GT-R! :P

The rules are saying the car should not lose any power during testing, mine lost everything it could lose. 💡
That is correct, any mileage, oil, etc, etc, as long as it's not gaining power.👍

For example many standard cars with 0/0/0 don't need break-in, which is why no mileage "minimum" ftw.

I really can't wait to drive these crazy cars...

OP should be updated, check your PSN's and make sure the right one is listed, and also, we'll be doing the standard of tuners adding testers.

I tried out the v8 Vantage, the one that looks like a box lol and ironically fully maxed which is close to 1000hp it's only about 500pp. However when you add 200kg of weight to the rear the pp goes up to 550pp. I would if assumed it would be excellent since has so much power but it didn't get super quick times. Probably due to low quality tires and too much power.

Also a question on cars that are allowed. So the Acr even tho its tuned is allowed because it says Dodge first? As long as it has the real manufacturer first it's allowed? Expect race cars obviously.

I tried out the v8 Vantage, the one that looks like a box lol and ironically fully maxed which is close to 1000hp it's only about 500pp. However when you add 200kg of weight to the rear the pp goes up to 550pp. I would if assumed it would be excellent since has so much power but it didn't get super quick times. Probably due to low quality tires and too much power.

Also a question on cars that are allowed. So the Acr even tho its tuned is allowed because it says Dodge first? As long as it has the real manufacturer first it's allowed? Expect race cars obviously.
Don't get me started on the **** that is PD's programming of the ACR! :P

But the ACR is road legal and manufactured by Dodge, I'm not sure it fits the definition of "tuner car" in any way. Race car maybe IRL, but not in GT5. :mad:

CSLACR, don't know if it makes a difference, but my PSN starts with a capital Z, not lower case. Just making sure. :)
It doesn't, but I'll fix it, that stuff bothers me. :lol:

Just a tip for who don't have a lot of time to search for a"new steroid 2.10" top car, there is a standard TVR in the pace of my best car in this range.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

I know the V8S has excellent power to weight at 450PP but the cornering is a little bit um, interesting...

I think the fastest 450PP car at the end of the straight might be callaway C12, but I made mods to mine that ruined it for 450PP tuning.

Last edited:
CSLACR
Don't get me started on the **** that is PD's programming of the ACR! :P

But the ACR is road legal and manufactured by Dodge, I'm not sure it fits the definition of "tuner car" in any way. Race car maybe IRL, but not in GT5. :mad:

I don't want to name the car in case it's awesome but let's say it's a special car but clearly says the manufacturer name in front. Basically it's a slightly modified car that is street legal like the Acr and says the manufacturer first. This is fine right?

The Calloway C12 is allowed ftw, I was asked. Would've kept it a secret but I see it mentioned above.

I don't want to name the car in case it's awesome but let's say it's a special car but clearly says the manufacturer name in front. Basically it's a slightly modified car that is street legal like the Acr and says the manufacturer first. This is fine right?
Anyone wondering about a specific car just PM me or PSN message. 👍

I can say it certainly sounds legal, but it might depend on the definition of manufacture. If you'd like it a secret and 100% answer we can PM. 👍

Hahh? How is that possible? How can you run 426hp but with 150kg slashed off? Or am I missing something with my S14…?

I don't use wing, and I just skim through my garage to find the lowest miles example of any S14 K's as my S14 Q's Kouki tuned for Akina didn't go up to 450PP when fully tuned.

My car is japanese spec 1st gen S14 Silvia ( Zenki ), with the rather ugly front headlight design, the car is a bit worse than the Series II S14 from '96 Kouki ( one with the mean looking headlights and cooler rear lights ) as the Kouki which run from '96 to '00 has ball bearing center turbocharger.

Some S14 have no ABS from factory, the majority from Zenki era ( Series I - Pre '96 ) and have no air bags. Even then some S14 Kouki Series II have no ABS, I guess ABS were options.

What am I rambling on :lol: Onboy, you better find another S14 with lower PP base and then build it to 400HP+ or the Supra SZ-R '97 is a good car too.

I know the V8S has excellent power to weight at 450PP but the cornering is a little bit um, interesting...

I think the fastest 450PP car at the end of the straight might be callaway C12, but I made mods to mine that ruined it for 450PP tuning.

I can send you a Callaway :D

Woo just shaved off 4 seconds from my time. That's the only thing I don't like about testing cars here is sometimes like now I will make some changes and get a lot better time. Was it my changes or was it my driving? So hard to tell when there is like 30 seconds between regular drivers and amazing drivers with the same car.

Edit: also the secret car I didn't wanna mention before was the buick Special. It's a special sema car so idk if it counted. However it's by far the weirdest car I have ever seen. Fully maxed it has under 500pp while taking off almost all the power parts brings it closer to 530pp. Even weirder is when its maxed if you add weight the pp goes up but if you power limit it the pp also goes up. Everything you do changes the pp in the opposite way you would think.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking of doing a Callaway for 450PP. Interesting little car. I have mine with a wing (+16) right now and it's at 435HP I believe and 1480KG.

No clue what to enter for the fast class. I was thinking of doing an F40 but that car might be a little too difficult to drive at 500+ HP.

Edit: @ SHMO - Try testing OUTSIDE the Nordschleife. Multi track testing can lead to a better overall result. For my car I'm doing Top Gear + GP/D in addition to Nordschleife testing.

Last edited:
Coming soon
To a shootout near you....

widow.png

Testers be warned :dopey:
oh, I guess this means I'm tuning for the 548pp class as well :D (550pp, but this is all I could get :dopey: )

Interresting! :)

Found my 550PP car, need to do a cleaner lap before sharing the car, but here we go:

Heres my submission for 550PP

LEXUS IS F '07

Spec:
745hp / 1365kg / 550pp

PARTS:
-chassis weight reduction stage 3
-every upgrades available for this car *(EXCEPT REAR WING)*.

Tune:

Ride height: -12/-14
Spring rate: 11.8/10.3
extension: 5/5
compression: 5/4
anti-roll bar: 2/1
camber: 2.0/1.8
Toe: 0.00/0.00

diff:
Preload: 5
acceleration: 20
braking: 8

Brake bias: 6/4

Ballast: 50 kg
Ballast position: 50

Power limiter: 100% fully broken-in, oil changed

Gearbox:

-reset gears, do gearing trick then set those gears:

1st: 3.998
2nd: 3.103
3rd: 2.446
4th: 1.995
5th: 1.649
6th: 1.380
7th: 1.173
8th: 1.019
Final ratio: 2.537
top speed: 200

The car is really powerful, a little too fast for the tires for high speed cornering at this power level (hit 344kmh on the track), but overall theres a good balance, really like this car. :)

It will be on share wednesday in same time as my 450PP submission. :)

Last edited:
Wow mike I tested that car and my tune looks almost identical. It's even black too. Quite the coincidence. I found another car I like a little more and will be using that which is a good thing or the testers would be testing two of the same cars lol.

Nice! :)

I always liked the IS F, i havent tested a lot of 550pp cars to be honest but after testing this one i knew it was the car i wanted to use no matter if theres faster car to use. :)

Nice! :)

I always liked the IS F, i havent tested a lot of 550pp cars to be honest but after testing this one i knew it was the car i wanted to use no matter if theres faster car to use. :)

745 HP at 550PP...wow!!:sly:

Black car :embarrassed:, I will be posting mine as well, another black 600 PS grip monster, don't think it can compete with the new breed of FR monsters, the car is a "what if" one of the coolest tuner car in Japan enter the Green Hell with no compromise approach :sly:

Last edited:

Nissan BCNR33 Skyline GTR Vspec'97 | Hosaka Tuning Factory Time Attack

8140940856_f2104cbca1_b_d.jpg

Specs
Displacement : 2568cc
Drivetrain : 4WD
Horsepower: 600 PS / 591 HP at 7600 RPM
Torque: 440 ft-lb / 61 kg-m at 6000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1440 kg
Ballast : 69 kg
Ballast Position : 5
Weight Distribution : 55/45 - as stock
Aero : 6 - stock wing
Performance Points: 550

GT Auto :
Wheels : BBS LM-R painted in Bronze
Body Paint : Crystal Galaxit Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Engine Tuning Stage 2
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Sports Intake Manifold
Titanium Semi Racing Exhaust
Full Customizable Transmission
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Clutch Twin Plate
Flywheel Semi Racing
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable LSD

Sports Soft Tires

8426544434_6da8e1f199_b_d.jpg

LSD | Nismo GT LSD
Front | 1.5 Way
Initial Torque : 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: 37
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Rear | 2 Way
Initial Torque : 6
Acceleration Sensitivity : 37
Braking Sensitivity : 30

Torque Sensing Center Differential
Front/Rear Torque Split : 30/70

Suspension | PCR Hosaka Tuning Factory Full Custom
Front, Rear
Ride Height: (-20) (20)
Spring Rate: 15.5 13.7
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Dampers (Compression): 3 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 4
Camber Angle: 3.0 3.0
Toe Angle: 0.08 -0.24

Brake Balance :

F/R : 9/8, tuned without ABS, tested ABS 1 OK !!

Transmission :

Reset to default
Set Top Speed slider to 199mph, Adjust gear accordingly :

1st : 3.150
2nd : 2.000
3rd : 1.500
4th : 1.200
5th : 1.000
6th : 0.800
Final : 3.650

Top Speed at the top next to graph : 230 Mph

8426544458_98e2b57973_b_d.jpg

NOTES

The Hosaka Tuning Factory R33 GTR, one of the best tuned R33 GTR from Japan, built specifically to break into sub 1 minute lap at Tsukuba with 550 PS N1 Engine. The tune aims at modest power and daily driver approach, yet fast enough on track. This particular tune is the next step up, the R33 gain another 50 PS and shaved 100 kg body fat for the no compromise Nordschleife Time Attack :embarrassed:.

For the rough performance overview, the car can do low 40 seconds 1st sector ( sub 40 in the hands of seasoned Green Hell driver or aliens ), speed reference : 150 mph before Flugplatz ( just before the little jump ), 180 mph before Schwedenkreuz ( just before the left curve leading to Aremberg ), 170+ mph at Fuchsrohre and top speed at over 197 mph or close to 320 kmh. Shift point is at just below 8000rpm. The car needs to be driven hard to reveal it's full potential, proper entry will guarantee extreme speeds on exits:sly:, lose the entry point, be ready for understeer or armco:scared:

I have a test driver doing some laps on Nordschleife, his impression was the car handled similarly to R35 GTR, I don't know if he is dreaming or just drunk :lol: The car does handle great when I tune and test it, so to testers, Godspeed, have a nice drive and enjoy :D

Last edited:
@ Mike - You don't have a wing on do you? (tune says every upgrade)

745 HP at 550PP...wow!!:sly:
If anyone recalls I entered one at 525PP before, and it's a pretty awesome car, I can't imagine how ridiculously fast that's going to be.

Looking into a hardcore-spec 458 atm. Meaning thousands of miles to lower the entry power before RPM adders to bring it back with extra. The SLS is God-like in quality, unfortunately it just isn't allowed enough grunt. If it could run a bit closer I'd be entering it, might just yet anyway.

I have to look through my real garage... (the one with every car in the game)

So just wasted an hour of my life testing the Ford SVT F150. Apparently PD watches to much Top Gear because that may be the worst handling car I've ever driven in the game.
Even with full weight loss and ballast to bring it to 51/49 weight distribution the understeer is brutal. You can get power oversteer but trying to use it to counter the understeer is a waste of time as the only thing that happens is that the whole truck just goes sideways in the same direction it was understeering towards already. Combine all that with a top speed of only 160mph despite having 550HP and it's just worthless.:drool:

Back