GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
The toning in this set is so appropriate for the scenes. So much mood! I can't pick out a favourite, they're all really good. But damn did the cyan tones work well.

Thanks Jaden. :D I personally don't think they are all that great seeing as they are reject comp shots, but I'm glad you think they are. 👍

Your 3.0 entry is really neat!

The toning and light in the Night Chase set is superb!

Thanks Nicolas, Looks like a lot of great entries are already getting smashed in the poll me included. :crazy:

Glad you like the night chase shots also. 👍

I really like the Lexus picture, it's great in every aspect. :drool:

Also, this latest set looks really good, specially the last three. 👍

Cheers Luis, appreciate your comment. :cheers:

The toning in this set is so appropriate for the scenes. So much mood! I can't pick out a favourite, they're all really good. But damn did the cyan tones work well.
Reading my mind, aren't you?

I fully agree to this. Fantastic set, George. 👍

Thanks GT-R. 👍 :)

Just updated my OP with a PM Comp entries section with thumbs that launch larger previews and also are marked if I happen to place 1st, 2nd or 3rd. :sly:

It's getting quite long now. :crazy: But I wanted to have a reference to my entries so yeah there ya go.

Thanks again for all the comments guys. :cheers:

Great OP. ;) I like the layout of the banners and the simple design of all the elements. I don't know what do you do for living but you have some skills on graphic design :)

still need a link to your flickr in your signature!

What are you talking about, it's there. :sly: ;)

The first post looks sweet, George. 👍

Thanks mate. :)

Great OP. ;) I like the layout of the banners and the simple design of all the elements. I don't know what do you do for living but you have some skills on graphic design :)

Thanks a lot ZZZ, I like to keep things clean and have consistency of style. And actually I do Graphic Design for a living. :sly: 👍

Fantastic set ! Love your 2.0 and 3.0 entries 👍 Great mood in all of them :drool: :drool: :drool:

Cheers Ilya, I appreciate the nice comment. :D 👍

Night Lemans shots are amazing 👍

Thanks man.

Just a couple shots. Comp entries. Although one of them I missed the time cut-off unfortunately due to internet issues and couldn't upload it before the due time. :grumpy:

CCCL WK98 (Missed Entry)

2.0 WK113

Really love the toning of the first one :) Very clear but not surexposed, a soft mood. And a great composition also. Great job on this one 👍 Too bad for the late...

Second one is quite nice also, original and funny with a great composition again (the receding lines made by the GT 💡).

Oh man! Great shots! 👍

The white C7 is a must! I would've take the shot from a slight diff angle to avoid that "rolex" panel in the back. But it's just a superb shot!

Really love the toning of the first one :) Very clear but not surexposed, a soft mood. And a great composition also. Great job on this one 👍 Too bad for the late...

Second one is quite nice also, original and funny with a great composition again (the receding lines made by the GT 💡).

Thanks mate, yeah I really made the first one bright but was careful not to make it look overexposed. Glad you like both of them. :)

Nice work as usual GPR! That 'Vette looks awesome in white.

Thanks man, I agree it is nice in white. :D

Love both lighting and toning in those. Typical GPR-style. ;) 👍

Cheers Mate. :)

I like the white Stingray and it would probably in the poll 👍

I think it would have too as I was pretty sure it would have been the only one in white, shame I couldn't upload it in time. :indiff: Thanks for the nice comment. 👍

Oh man! Great shots! 👍

The white C7 is a must! I would've take the shot from a slight diff angle to avoid that "rolex" panel in the back. But it's just a superb shot!

Thanks zzz, I actualy had another shot where the sign wasn't there but I thought the car looked much better from this angle even with the sign still there. If it were a 3.0 entry I would just PS it out. Thanks for the feedback though. 👍 :)

The C7 looks awesome in white, love it! ;)👍

Thanks Nicolas, I love it white too. 👍 :D

Cheers for all the comments fellas. 👍 👍

Amazing colors in 2.0 entry :drool: :drool: :drool: And white C7 looks really good :) Great work ! 👍

Thanks Ilya, appreciate the comment. :D

So just a little new post, I haven't had a lot of time to shoot and edit some proper sets lately, been very busy. But here is set 2 of my 'Cutting Room Floor' segment.

The Cutting Room Floor - 2nd Edition

This batch is from my shoot for the 3.0 WK 2 comp. I know they are all rear shots but that was intentional as my concept dictated this. Any hope you guys like what is effectively my seconds/rejects.

Theme - Oh No!

Well, I've found this week's featured image for the Rewind.

Which one? Wait until Friday and you'll find out. :P

This has been an advertisement by T-12 Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Considering these could all look too much the same, they are all actually brilliantly different to each other! Every shot is superbly captured and edited - hats off to you sir! :bowdown:
I thoroughly enjoyed that set. 👍 :)

First of all, great set. The second picture (this one's really good; I wish the road blur was a bit smoother [some artifacts are perceptible]) and the fifth picture (realistic tones, good contrast and very nice lighting) are my personal favourites. :)

Nice lighting and colors 👍

Why thank you good sir. ;) :)

Love the 2nd one above!

Thanks man. :)

Well, I've found this week's featured image for the Rewind.

Which one? Wait until Friday and you'll find out. :P

This has been an advertisement by T-12 Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Awesome, can't wait to see which it will be. Always nice to be featured in the rewind, I appreciate it. 👍 :D Glad you like the shots.

Awesome toning and light in this set and the car looks better from the rear than from front IMO. ;)👍

Cheers Nicolas, I agree it does look better from the rear. 👍 :)

Considering these could all look too much the same, they are all actually brilliantly different to each other! Every shot is superbly captured and edited - hats off to you sir! :bowdown:
I thoroughly enjoyed that set. 👍 :)

Thanks very much Nato, I do try and make shots different even if they are of similar angles. Of course because these are all rear shots on purpose I was a little afraid it would come off as too much of the same thing. So i'm happy you don't see it that way. :D

Naturally if it were a dedicated set of the car I would have had various angles and compostitions. 👍

First of all, great set. The second picture (this one's really good; I wish the road blur was a bit smoother [some artifacts are perceptible]) and the fifth picture (realistic tones, good contrast and very nice lighting) are my personal favourites. :)

Thanks GT-R, yeah the second is one of my favs of the bunch also. I hear ya on the artifacts point, really the only reason things like that aren't fixed up to the degree I might have in my official sets is that because these are comp left overs I don't spend as much time on some of the post work. Glad you like them. :)

Cheers guys :cheers: I may have another Cutting Room Floor set coming in a day or two, hope you guys will drop in for that. :)

Back