GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
That's sure, I'll come back to look at it!

Well you didn't have to wait long. :sly: I had a bit of time today so thought I'd put up CRF Set 3. :)

The Cutting Room Floor - 3rd Edition

These shots are from my shoot for the 2.0 WK113 comp. I wouldn't say they are my best but I like them enough to post'em.

Theme - Standing Out

Last edited:
I really like the way you edit your pics. Always a blending of soft light and subtle tonning.
My fav in the ISF set are the #5 (for the play of light & shadows) & #6 (for the mood).
And in the GT set, it's the last but i think the one you selected was even better in term of composition. Great job mate :)

Great work on this GT set, I agree with Jeremy about your editing style, always a pleasure to look at your shots. 👍

What grabbed my attention immediately was... the sky found in the first picture - and that in a positive way. The post-editing work is similar in all these pictures (except for the last one) and with that is equally good in each picture. What I like about these images is the brightness and the clearly perceptible demarcation between fore- and background (the blur is very smooth). 👍

GPR, your set with Lexus is awesome! I very like this color range, great style...but why the car shows only the back? You don't like it front part? :D

And this GT also awesome, great work.

I really like the way you edit your pics. Always a blending of soft light and subtle tonning.
My fav in the ISF set are the #5 (for the play of light & shadows) & #6 (for the mood).
And in the GT set, it's the last but i think the one you selected was even better in term of composition. Great job mate :)

Thanks a lot mate, It's funny that I find it hard to really see what exactly my style is but it seems others do. I'm glad you think I picked the best one for the comp as I was unsure at the time. I did like all these shots for differing reasons. I appreciate the nice comment. 👍 :)

Great work on this GT set, I agree with Jeremy about your editing style, always a pleasure to look at your shots. 👍

Thanks very much NB, as I do enjoy your style too. Very different to mine and sometimes I think 'how did he do that?' 👎 :)

What grabbed my attention immediately was... the sky found in the first picture - and that in a positive way. The post-editing work is similar in all these pictures (except for the last one) and with that is equally good in each picture. What I like about these images is the brightness and the clearly perceptible demarcation between fore- and background (the blur is very smooth). 👍

Thnaks mate, my fav element of shot 1 is the sky also, really makes the shot I think. Glad you think so too. And yes the style application is very much consistent. Thanks again for the great comment. 👍 :D

GPR, your set with Lexus is awesome! I very like this color range, great style...but why the car shows only the back? You don't like it front part? :D

And this GT also awesome, great work.

Cheers MM, I was pretty happy with the Lexus shots. The reason they are all rear shots is that this shoot was for a 3.0 comp and I had a particular concept in mind which I intentionally wanted a rear shot for. I hadn't really intended to make a set out of them. ;) But also I think the back of that car looks much nicer than the front. :sly:

Gald you like both sets. 👍 :)

"Wow" out loud at the first one, man...#4 is outstanding, too. Excellent composition!

Basement!

My favourite has to be number 3 for a mix of reasons:

*Colour tones
*Lighting
*Position of each car

"Wow" out loud at the first one, man...#4 is outstanding, too. Excellent composition!

Basement!

Thanks man. :D

Favorites are 2 and 3 of the GT set; love the feeling for environment in both.

Cheers mate, I know what you mean, I like the energy those give off because of the scenery elements. 👍 :)

Best ISF concept i ever seen and fantastic tones. Great GT40 set too 👍.

Thank you very much! :D The ISF set has gone down a treat. 👍

My favourite has to be number 3 for a mix of reasons:

*Colour tones
*Lighting
*Position of each car

Thanks a lot mate, always nice to see something get a triple aspect comment from ya. Rare indeed. ;) :) 👍

Really like Lexus set. #2, #4 and #6 are my favorites. Love the lightning on all of them. It makes pictures really stunning.

Really like Lexus set. #2, #4 and #6 are my favorites. Love the lightning on all of them. It makes pictures really stunning.

Thanks man. 👍

BkS
I don't like them...

I love them! :D

Thanks very much Bal, nice to hear. :D

I appreciate all of the comments guys. :cheers:

Newflash - I'm in the middle of a shoot at the moment and I'm aiming to have a new official set up this weekend. :)

So unfortunately the set I was working on still isn't finished as I had to devot some serious time to do some comp entries. But am looking to finish it soon.

But for now here are my latest competition entries.

CCCL WK100

The C9 Silberpfeil

PMC 2.0 WK114

The Referendum - British Side

PMC 2.0 WK115

Red M&M's

PMC 3.0 WK4

D:TAIL Exhibition Poster

Thanks Ken. :) I'm always impressed with some of your special edits and it's great to hear you like my style.

Voting is still open on that comp atm. ;) ;)

I really like the sense of motion of the C9 pic (was a panning mode 1 ?) and I love the composition and tonning of the vantage shot.

And that 3.0 work is just perfect 👍

That "D:TAIL" picture... Mind = blown.

What I like most about it is the unique composition; it's simply brilliant!
hot.gif

Completely missed your Ford GT set, stunning work! Also nice work on the entries 👍

Thanks man, I snuck that GT set in pretty soon after the ISFR set. So it's easy to overlook it. I appreciate the comment. 👍

Brilliant shots GPR - wonderful tone and atmosphere. Professional-grade stuff there. That poster is amazing as well.

Thanks very much Primus. :D

Very nice looking entries you've showed here!

Cheers Nicolas. 👍 :)

I really like the sense of motion of the C9 pic (was a panning mode 1 ?) and I love the composition and tonning of the vantage shot.

And that 3.0 work is just perfect 👍

Thanks Jeremy, yep it was pan mode 1. Thas was my intent to try and capture the raw sense of speed. Glad you like the others also 👍, i'm pretty pleased with my poster and it's doing fairly well in the poll so far, tight comp. :)

That "D:TAIL" picture... Mind = blown.

What I like most about it is the unique composition; it's simply brilliant!
hot.gif

Thanks very much GT-R, creating poster designs is something I like so that theme was right up my alley. :D

Just a quick and small update. My latest comp entries, i'm sure many of you have already seen them.

Still haven't finished that set I was working on, didn't any time to devote to it in the past week unfortunately. So appologies for not having some fresh content for you guys.

Anyhoo...

PMC 2.0 WK116

Down & Dirty - Not so dirty though.

PMC 3.0 WK5

Gumball 3000

Congrats on your win, and nice editing work on that viper! Looks like straight out of an in game customization engine!

Love both for my part :)
Your 2.0 entry was my fav' of that awesome poll (with another one which did't make the poll)
And i love your edit work on this viper : very very clean !

I really like the toning in your 2.0 entry. The sense of motion is incredibly good, too.

Your 3.0 entry, on the other hand, is simply amazing! I especially like the fact that you painted the car in one of the "reflex" colours - adds a lot to the image when considering the theme. 👍

Back