Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
don't do it Praiano! There are no corners or hills besides highway on/off ramps.

Your post was an old one, I hope I'm not too late with this warning. :nervous:

:)

Hahaha okok, so i'll rent a sailboat to visit the keys, just to do it the praiano's way....👍:) , must be cheaper, i'll stay in the virtual for ferrari and with the difference i'll buy Forza4 with a Fanatec wheel and Xbox...:ouch::ouch:👍:)

Good idea!!??!!

Hahaha okok, so i'll rent a sailboat to visit the keys, just to do it the praiano's way....👍:) , must be cheaper, i'll stay in the virtual for ferrari and with the difference i'll buy Forza4 with a Fanatec wheel and Xbox...:ouch::ouch:👍:)

Good idea!!??!!

LOL, good humor!

Last edited:
TVR V8S '91 // 500PP // SORT SOFT // ONLINE OK

tvrv8.jpg

I just wanted to make you aware of a typo on the settings sheet for this car.

320 kmh = 205 mph, not 199 mph. (There are two places where it says 199 by mistake in the image.)

Setting top speed to 199 will not allow the first gear to be set correctly. I figured it out, but it may confuse other people.

I love your tunes. Thank you for all of the hard work you put into them. 👍

Hi Praiano. I really apreciate your tunes. My best tunning garage by far 👍

Now, I've been trying to make a decent tune for a 540pp Lexus WEDS (gt300) (specially on the suspension) but I can't manage to get it right. The rear of the car likes to "dance"...

Once you don't have this car in you list, I wonder if you wouldn't like to add it :)

I'm testing right now the lexus weds sport full aero racing hard tires 547pp all stock.
This car is planted like a baobab on the african ground. No sinal of loosing the rear, even a little understeer. Can be better ,but if i do a tune for this car, it will be to loose the rear more a little bit , not the opposit.
Are we talking about the same car??? Same tires????

EDIT: just with some light changes i've shaved 1.700 seconds on suzuka track with this. Try it and tell me if it's +- what you want.

Racing hard tires
aero 35/60
RH 0/0
Springs 16/14,5
Ext 8/8
comp 6/7
ARB 3/5
Camber 2,3/2.0

LSD 10/36/8

brakes 7/5

gears
reset
Final gear 5,000
top speed 180 kmh = 112 mph
1-3,525
2-2,598
3-2,009
4-1,613
5-1,342
6-1,158
Final gear again 3,140
done

Try it and tell me if it's what your looking for, then we will fix the rest.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
I just wanted to make you aware of a typo on the settings sheet for this car.

320 kmh = 205 mph, not 199 mph. (There are two places where it says 199 by mistake in the image.)

Setting top speed to 199 will not allow the first gear to be set correctly. I figured it out, but it may confuse other people.

I love your tunes. Thank you for all of the hard work you put into them. 👍

It's exactly 198,839 ,nothing wrong on the sheet.
Left = kmh
right = mph
Up represent the top speed setting panel
down represent the top speed that appear at the top right of the setting panel.

If you can't reach the ratios numbers perhaps you have not the same parts installed on your car.
I'll check it later anyway to be sure.

You are correct. I must have typed 330 instead of 320 into my converter 330 km = 205+ m.

I think that I did change parts on that car before. Sorry for the confusion. I just noticed there's an untouched one in the UCD. I will try it out and see what happens.

I know the first one had weight reduction done to it, so it wasn't like yours. It was probably my error. It may have had the Engine upgrades done to it, so that might account for the gear difference. I'm not certain of either though. :)

Dear praiano,
A new time trial came out with 2 types of cars to use. A nascar on spa 570pp and any 80's era car on tsukuba.
Will you please update the nascar tune of yours? Which one would you recommend?
Any road car 400pp 80's model on tsukuba what do you think will rule there?

Dear praiano,
A new time trial came out with 2 types of cars to use. A nascar on spa 570pp and any 80's era car on tsukuba.
Will you please update the nascar tune of yours? Which one would you recommend?
Any road car 400pp 80's model on tsukuba what do you think will rule there?

Hello , i have a tune for the new fusion but at the ring, must check. I'm not very good to tune at SPA.......
For the 80's tsukuba car i don't know now after 2.10, but the PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 was very good there .

I have to check it.

Hey Laurent! :)

Just want to tell you that I've built two great cars from this tune, respecting your numbers. :)

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04 in two variants--500PP and 550PP.

👍 :cheers:

Oh, and this one is not listed in the OP. Don't forget to do that! ;)

Nice, this car is amazing after 2.10, even better than the premium.... Linked now in the OP. Thanks

><(((((°>°°°°°

C'mon man, don't be angry and sad. Put a smile on your face. :)
Enjoy what you have and be grateful. "Carpe Diem!" :) 👍

Hey, I have been using a lot of your tunes for a while now and find that they work very well with a DS3 which is good for online races. As youve been updating older cars which have since become excellent in the 2.10 update,

I was wondering if you have any plans to do a tune for the Lexus IS200 (J) '98 on comfort softs or sports hard tyres. It has 295bhp at 400pp with a weight of 1115kgs. Also, The Acure NSX '04 car looks like it could be a okay 500pp car with sports soft?

Would like to see what magic you can preform with these as they are very understated but seem to have a lot of potential nowadays.

Great work on all the other 2.10 cars! That Vantage V8 tune is exquisite.

Good idea!!??!!

Sailing the Keys would be sweet but also rent the Ferrari closer to someplace with curves too. 👍

Oshawa-Joe
Yes, this is very sad. Here is the reason it has been paved.

Next the Sierra Club will sue mother nature for Volcano's etc... I'm sure they cause far more destruction than a few spinning tires.

** (and a selfish request to a very busy tuner)**

Praiano, if and only IF you have time could you do a quick overall tune on the 240ZG '71. One of my favorite cars that does not get much attention. 400PP ish with SS. I can send you one with any mods if you don't have any.

thanks and I'll understand if your plate is too full.

LEXUS IS F '07 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Almost as fast as the Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08.

2009_lexus_is_f-pic-14298.jpeg

LEXUSISF07550pp.jpg

lexus-is-02.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
LEXUS IS 200 '98 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

lexus_is200_1998.jpg

lexusIS20098400corrpp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
NISSAN FAIRLADY Z 240 ZG (HS30) '71 // 400PP // SPORT TIRES

This car is a real pleasure to drive, tracks like Eiger or any other turny track will let you feel how great is the handling of this legendary car.

This is still a 2.10 tune, now like this it's 459PP. Just take out the Sport intake manifold and put back the ST air filter. Then power limiter to 100%. You will have an excelent car that you can drive on Sport hard tires. Don't need another tune for it, was for comfort soft ,it'll just have more grip now.

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

nissanfairlady240zg71.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hey praiano, just wondering if you've ever made an epic tune for the Bugatti Veyron. I understand if you don't, but if you can link me to some other tunes I guess that's ok.

Hey praiano, just wondering if you've ever made an epic tune for the Bugatti Veyron. I understand if you don't, but if you can link me to some other tunes I guess that's ok.

Hello, you have a lot of tunes here, i did one ,but it wasn't good enough, i never published it.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Lion's Den Performance
Blueshift
82marmak
strutr74
Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance
kinetyc
Team Shmo
Phantasmagoria Performance
Clueless Tunes
DetroidBadBoy32
Venom Labs
Team Shmo(SSX)
ZedTunes

Hello, you have a lot of tunes here, i did one ,but it wasn't good enough, i never published it.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Lion's Den Performance
Blueshift
82marmak
strutr74
Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance
kinetyc
Team Shmo
Phantasmagoria Performance
Clueless Tunes
DetroidBadBoy32
Venom Labs
Team Shmo(SSX)
ZedTunes

Ok! Wow. Thank you. I'll have to buy a ton of other Veyrons now to test them all haha.

Thank you for the 240ZG tune Praiano. It really is a fun car to drive. I'm going to try your tune now and I'm sure I'll be even more happy with the ol' Z.

Bigsword1955
Hello Praiano63:
Can you do a regular Spreadsheet for this car...
2003 Audi LeMans Quattro 550pp Racing Tires...8)

Bigsword.... Have you even bothered to read the very first post in this thread?
Praiano has listed all his published tunes there.
Including this particular car too!

Edit:
Just realised you probably wasn't asking for a tune, but only to get the current tune into a spreadsheet..
My bad... :nervous:

Last edited:
Thank you some much.... Awesome
You're welcome
Thank you for the 240ZG tune Praiano. It really is a fun car to drive. I'm going to try your tune now and I'm sure I'll be even more happy with the ol' Z.
It was a real pleasure, this car have a special feeling at the wheel, and the sound is not bad at all even with racing exhaust. Enjoy
Done thanks.
Hello Praiano63:
Can you do a regular Spreadsheet for this car...
2003 Audi LeMans Quattro 550pp Racing Tires...8)
I'll do this later , i have to go out all day long

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Back