GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 103 : Extra! Extra Track! Read All About It!

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 154 comments
You are welcome! Fetchie will always update your splits with the last ones submitted.

Al

My first try at my 68th TT in a row!

Long way to go to catch you Ali! My second in a row (and not even official yet!).

Scott

:dunce:Senior moment, last splits submitted were good, BUT, did'nt save ghost replay!:guilty:
New slower splits.

Long way to go to catch you Ali! My second in a row (and not even official yet!).

Scott

Looking forward to your first official TT Scott! I have learned so much here and have a great time belonging to this community of people. When you do get your placement, come on out and join the academy and the weekly races on Wednesdays.

Al

:dunce:Senior moment, last splits submitted were good, BUT, did'nt save ghost replay!:guilty:
New slower splits.

DOH! I hate it when that happens!

Not the best T1, but quickest t3 that I know of. Had a 13.467 in sector 1 in this session and a .490, first time under the .5 mark. Might be another tenth out there but I doubt I have the patience to keep trying, its getting pretty hard.

Last edited:
New splits, will submit now so I don't forget to this time.

T3 wasn't great but still gained a little overall.

Finally caught my original fastest split, and Al.!!!

Last edited:
Bit of a struggle for me this week, can't quite get a rhythm, we'll see how the week goes

Last edited:
I cannot catch my ghost anymore! I will try again, my top six times are all within 1/10th.

I cannot catch my ghost anymore! I will try again, my top six times are all within 1/10th.

I'm in the same situation, I can catch my ghost to T2 but lose it in the last sector every time. Checked my magic lap and Im losing hundredths in each sector, so very tough week.

Started this earlier in the week, but not had any time for a decent run until now. And was struggling due to forgetting carry out the weight reduction.

T1 13.587
T2 19.425

Still need to work on t2, I think Im losing most time on the first left in the sector.

Managed to go much faster in T1, though a bit slower in T3:

Before this session, I was going very wide at the entrance to turn 1 to get a fast exit, but it was costing me time actually taking the turn. I've started turning into turn 1 earlier which is proving to be quite a bit quicker.

Also, my gearbox setup was costing me speed as the car would redline on the straights and lose power, so I've adopted Baron's gearbox settings.

EDIT:

:D

Wow, wasn't expecting to set my quickest T1 and T2 in one lap. Even if I can't improve any further, I'm really pleased with this one. Maybe I could actually achieve a podium this week... :drool:

Last edited:
Didn't have the car for the Tsukuba Seasonal TT, thought I'd spend the time here instead!
Used Praiano's tune as a base, and made some personal modifications.

I can't remember in the past, but is Active Steering pretty much used by all? I forgot to turn it on and was curious if I have something to look forward to?

I never use active steering, some people do, some don't. Not sure there's any advantage.

I don't use active steering either. If you're using a wheel, it makes the car feel very artificial.

Didn't have the car for the Tsukuba Seasonal TT, thought I'd spend the time here instead!

The Eunos is a premium car... cheap as chips from the dealerships 👍

I read earlier someone saying they were getting through the extra section in 4th gear. I lowered tranny as low as it would go without redlining. I am going through that section in 4th now, and gained a few tenths. Maybe I hit it just right, but it seems faster than going down to 3rd. Keep trying different lines in the sharp turns, go wide and have more exit speed or hug the kerb on inside of turns. Trying different things, but it is tough to find much improvement. May watch a few of the seasonal TTs at Tsukuba to watch how the leaders navigate this track.

New settings

Max aero

Same gears

Lsd 7/16/7

-15/-15
14.0/13.0
7/7
4/4
3/2
2.0/2.0
-.10/.05

Brake 2/1

Better turn in, and can get on the gas easier.

Way better t3.

Baron, I have to congratulate you. :bowdown: You are seriously killing this time trial. 👍
And thanks for the tune(s). :D

Finally got a clean lap.

Your pants are on fire this week eh Baron. :P Great going mate. 👍 I haven't actually run this since Tuesday... got a faster lap by 0.012 with slower splits and a better 3rd sector but I'm away at the moment and won't be back until Monday sometime. Hopefully I'll get a chance to run a desperate last session but I'm not banking on it. :nervous: Current lap is ok I think but probably not good enough to beat you.... I have a potential 0.25 or so left out there so we'll see what happens between now and the deadline. Good luck anyway mate - could be your first win (if no aliens show up) :cheers:

Back